Faye Bate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.

Not sure if anyone watches ViolinMD but I've been watching her right throughout her training and beyond but she's always been so professional throughout. She is Canadian and does have a very different vibe to Faye but I just feel Faye still acts almost juvenile?

Reactions: 2
Double posting as I've just watched her recent vlog.

Honestly, I feel about 80% of it should never have touched YouTube and should have been a chat between her and her mentor /manager.

I found it really interesting she did reflect on the need to be more professional but didn't link that to her oversharing about her hospital.

I do think she's backed herself in to a corner. Her channel is based on her being a med student but not she's a doctor people aren't going to want to hang around for lazy weekend or holiday vlogs but she is very limited in what she can actually share.

Reactions: 3
I've only just come across this girl's Youtube so just been binge watching some of her videos. So it seems like she's still a doctor despite some to and fro about whether to quite the whole thing which would have been such a waste of everyone's time if she did so that's good.

But did anyone see her video about coming off hormonal birth control and just using an app to track her cycle etc. Did anyone else just get the impression that she was obsessed with not wanting to use condoms during sex? I thought coming for a supposed doctor it was a really weird message to be giving out especially if you're not on birth control etc. Not very medically sound advice!

Reactions: 2
Just discovered this girl, does anyone work in the hospital and have any tea on her? Can’t work out if she seems genuine or not 🤔

Reactions: 1
1708938086369.png

Look I know she has to be clickbait-y but WHY?! It is really turning me off from watching her videos honestly.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2780813

Look I know she has to be clickbait-y but WHY?! It is really turning me off from watching her videos honestly.
I have to say, her repeatedly saying “working as an NHS doctor” in every vid is starting to annoy me. She really acts like her job is her entire personality and that it is a much harder job than anybody else has 🙄

Reactions: 6
I feel really uncomfortable with her promoting natural cycles.

I get she's backed it up by evidence but the evidence she's linked only followed women over 9 months and admitted there was a lot of overlap of participants.

It suggests it's 99% effective with perfect use but as we all know human error will come in to it and there's been no evidence comparing it's effectiveness against other contraception methods.

The company has been pulled by the ASA for misleading marketing and there are loads of news articles out there of unwanted pregnancy.

Reactions: 6