Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
I'm obsessed with perfume.

My signature is YSL Cinema ♥😍 it's big, brash and boozy so only for date nights and going out but I've had loads of compliments and it's not too well known. It's a gorgeous vanilla.

I also wear Lancome la vie est belle but it's so strong I only spray once.

My day/office perfumes are Chanel fraiche this is the most versatile perfume ever, it gorgeous and light but so sophisticated and definitely could wear on a night out all year round
I also love Carolina Herrera 212 but I've just run out of it, I wear it on cold crisp days.

My other fav is eternity moment by Calvin Klein.

openbook1

VIP Member
My day to day perfumes are
Lancôme miracle
Ysl Black opium
Marc Jacobs Dot
In Summer I always use Loccitane Verbena and always get stopped and asked what it is. It lasts until you shower.
My Favourite and only one for nights out or special occasions is Byredo Gypsy Water. Expensive but beautiful.
Marc Jacobs Dot is one of my favourite daytime scents too. I think it has been discontinued though?

openbook1

VIP Member
I've never tried a Jo Malone but always think they smell amazing. May avoid if they don't last long 😬 x
It depends on people's skin chemistry too. I use them and they last all day. But I only spray on my neck and hair... I realised it lasts longer if a little in hair after realising the reason my husband always smelt so good is cause his cologne is on his beard, lol. I don't spray on wrists - if you do, do not rub it.

pink321

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried the Samsara (in the new Guerlain Bee bottle?)

It's supposed ot be different to the original Samsara in the red bottle but I wondered by how much it's different?

Laurst

VIP Member
They’re not the most long lasting. I mean the intense ones are quite long lasting, but the normal ones, I feel like don’t stay on my skin for more than 4 hours (then again my skin eats perfume).

I’d say they’re moderate. And the 30ml are the perfect purse size fragrance! Peony and blush suede is however, an amazing scent and is my second favourite.
Oud was definitely in the title!

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I have loads of perfume,old classics I love,Guerelain Chant D’Aromas,Femme not sure if it’s discontinued 🙁Madame Rochas,Caron,Joy,loads of others as well,currently wearing Clinique Aromatics,always get compliments,lasts well.
Anyone remember Estee Lauders Private Collection?

What annoys me is they sometime change the perfume,smells nothing like the original,always remember the original Tresor by Lancôme this was back in early sixties,they discontinued it then re introduced it years later,smells nothing like the original.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Anyone up for a perfume game? This or that? Or show collections? ☺

Marc jacobs daisy or jo malone velvet rose and oud? 🥰

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Laila by Geir Ness is one of my favourites it's such a beautiful perfume, always get compliments when I wear it.

Si by armani

Allure by Chanel

Curious by Britney Spears, purely for nostalgia as this was the first perfume I was brought

No. 5 by Chanel

Dkny red be delicious (sadly discontinued😭😭) smelt like palma violets

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
What does it smell like, hard to describe I know 🤣
Hard to describe indeed haha - well their selling point is that it apparently contains pheromones that react to your skin so it smells different for everyone, but it’s quite sweet and musky. I love it! Only £45 for a bottle that has lasted me over a year now too so quite good value!

ChubsterMcGubster

My favourites which I go back to time and time again are Dior Pure Poison and Clinique Happy. Both very different to each other, but just lovely!

Has anyone ever bought dupes? I was looking for a perfume that had been discontinued and couldn't find it, but there seems to be a dupe (Divain). I never bought dupes? Does anyone have any experiences with Divain?