Favourite perfumes #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d offer to set up a support group but I am afraid I would be an enabler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am a devout Baccarat Rouge 540 wearer! I try others but always go back to it....
As a cheap every day long lasting perfume I love Far & Away by Avon! £15 on Amazon, really sticks around and masks any smells that might be on you - I make myself sound dirty! I am horsey so often pong a bit -Far and Away is great to whack on before popping somewhere in horse girl clothes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I will always love Far & Away, my mum used to wear it so it remins me of her. I really like some of the spin offs too like Far & Away Rebel and Beyond

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My kayali rock sugar arrived from vinted. It's basically silk santal layered with toy 2 bubblegum in my opinion! Nice though

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are you on Fragrantica?!
Yes - I am. Although I don’t tend to sign in that often .

Yesterday I spent about 2 hours browsing perfume sample websites. One was called Perfumista and the other was perfume samples uk.

On the former there are loads of brands I have not heard of and want to try them. I must have spent about £250 ( not literally just in my window shopping head) on samples.
I think I also must be a sucker for a nice bottle 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
My kayali rock sugar arrived from vinted. It's basically silk santal layered with toy 2 bubblegum in my opinion! Nice though
Is that the new one? The bottle is lovely.

I don’t tend to get on with Kayali perfume but I like to have a smell all the same.
---
Just as an aside again

has anyone tried the Kylie Jenner perfume? Cosmic? I am curious about it but don’t want to hand over my hard earned to one of the Jenner/ Kardashian clan.

Just received Lattafa Ana Abiyad Rouge - dupe of BR540. £14, not the exact same but very very similar (colleague wears the real deal and she couldn't tell the difference!)
Just ordered a bottle on Amazon as I’ve always been keen to try it so thanks for the recommendation 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ooh what’s the longevity like? I feel like it’s my only issue with Kayali that the intense ones are the only ones to last. The others lack lasting and projection.

Can anyone recommend something good for someone who loves the glossier perfume?

Reactions: 3
Ooh what’s the longevity like? I feel like it’s my only issue with Kayali that the intense ones are the only ones to last. The others lack lasting and projection.
It doesn't last at all and very low projection too. Kind of like eden juicy apple
---
It doesn't last at all and very low projection too. Kind of like eden juicy apple
I'm understanding why all the influencers I've seen with it have a huge dent in it already lol

• Sad
Can anyone recommend something good for someone who loves the glossier perfume?
Juliette has a gun not a perfume and some of their others are very similar vibes to glossier. Pear inc is like a glossier you base with a pear note.
very effortless every day scents like glossier.

Juliette has a gun not a perfume and some of their others are very similar vibes to glossier. Pear inc is like a glossier you base with a pear note.
very effortless every day scents like glossier.
Yeah they do like the Juliet has a gun, but it’s more than I want to spend!
---
it doesnt last that long on me either. Its a shame as i like it.
It does on clothing, like scarves, that’s a good way to get more bang from it. Also I think it’s a perfume you stop smelling yourself after a little bit. The wearer always gets compliments but says she can’t smell it by then.

What’s everyone thoughts on Burberry Her elixir? Still haven’t managed to try it 😅
Thanks x
I received a birthday gift set 100ml and 30ml edp and I can't stand it. :( Smells very heavily of strawberry so if you like gourmand perfumes, you will love it. It's very heady and also lasts for ages. I prefer green or florals myself.

• Heart
My all time favourite is Gucci Flora, it was in a yellow bottle but it was a limited edition so you can't get it anymore :(
I know they have other similar scents but not that one, really hope they bring it back!

I actually bought a bottle of J Lopez Glow the other day on Ebay for nostalgic reasons 😂

• Heart
My all time favourite is Gucci Flora, it was in a yellow bottle but it was a limited edition so you can't get it anymore :(
I know they have other similar scents but not that one, really hope they bring it back!

I actually bought a bottle of J Lopez Glow the other day on Ebay for nostalgic reasons 😂
Is this the one? This was my all time favourite too and I wondered if any of theGucci floras in the flowery bottles were similar?

Attachments

Does anyone else have 3 perfumes on the go at the same time…the expensive perfume for nights out, the middle range perfume for day trips and the cheapest perfume for every day use?! Or is this just a me thing ?! Maybe everyone has 15 perfumes on the go at the same time but I then I worry about them going off 😂

Does anyone else have 3 perfumes on the go at the same time…the expensive perfume for nights out, the middle range perfume for day trips and the cheapest perfume for every day use?! Or is this just a me thing ?! Maybe everyone has 15 perfumes on the go at the same time but I then I worry about them going off 😂
I have a billion perfumes and pick out about 15 at a time to sit in the in-use drawer. But then I also wear perfume oils during that time. So I’m very inconsistent smell wise!

Reactions: 7