Favourite perfumes #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t suppose anyone knows what the Zara perfumes “Fields at Nighfall” and “Majestic Silver” are dupes of?

Also sprayed Loewe solo - Ella the other day it is 🤌 smells like summer

Reactions: 1
Mon guerlain for me today. I’m clueless on Zara. I have one scent from there only, it smells like insolence magic/baby wipes. I head the have a dupe of libre but I already have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t suppose anyone knows what the Zara perfumes “Fields at Nighfall” and “Majestic Silver” are dupes of?

Also sprayed Loewe solo - Ella the other day it is 🤌 smells like summer
Fields at Nightfall is supposed to be a dupe of Zadig & Voltaire - this is her.

Not sure about the Majestic Silver one though. Comments on Fragrantica says it smells similar to Santal 33 Le Labo

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
Found my Lolitaland! I forgot I owned it tbh. I have a real problem!!

Fields at Nightfall is supposed to be a dupe of Zadig & Voltaire - this is her.

Not sure about the Majestic Silver one though. Comments on Fragrantica says it smells similar to Santal 33 Le Labo
Oh thank you so much, I sprayed that fields of nightfall and can’t get the smell out of my nose, it’s beautiful!! Thank you

• Heart
I'm completely obsessed with Lattafa Khamrah, thanks to tik tok. I want to eat it and bathe in it. It's potentially quite potent for bystanders but I don't care, I want to drown in it like a drunken rum and raisin caramel apple pie.
Your review has just sent me straight to TT and now 2 minutes later I have a bottle en route 😄

• Heart
I've fallen further into the Arabian fragrance tiktok rabbit hole and what a revelation. I got Kismet Angel as I heard it was like Khamrah but very like Killian Angel's Share. Which I've never smelled but it sounds very me. It is stunning too and different to Khamrah but still that heavy drunken sweet sexy smell.
I then ordered Kismet for Women (meant to be like Killian's GGBB) and two other ones I can't remember. They are so cheap and so strong that I am questioning why perfume is so expensive. The packaging is really nice too, heavy bottles and fancy boxes.

Reactions: 6
My fragrance of the day is one of my absolute favourites
Narciso Rodriguez for her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bought YSL Tuxedo for my partner for his upcoming birthday next month. It's his main gift and I'm excited to give it to him as he is obsessed with the fragrance but can't justify the cash to buy it.

He has just been told he is getting a bonus from work for his team's major success in Q1 and is looking to spend it on YSL Tuxedo 🫠😂 Trying every excuse in the book to stop him without resorting to "if you wait for an extra week after payday then you'll have it for free you idiot!" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My fragrance of the day is one of my absolute favourites
Narciso Rodriguez for her
There is a new Narciso Rodriguez fragrance out at the moment called Musc Nude for her. I had a smell today ( on a test paper) and loved it. To me it smelled of powdery musk and roses .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is a new Narciso Rodriguez fragrance out at the moment called Musc Nude for her. I had a smell today ( on a test paper) and loved it. To me it smelled of powdery musk and roses .
Sounds lovely and I want to try this!

I said the latest Sol De Janeiro was basic but ended up getting the spray today. I have been using the cream amd it’s miles ahead of the others in terms of hydration so picked up the matching scent. It IS basic but it grew on me.

• Heart
Today I wore this, which was gifted to me recently. Lovely and nothing like I have ever worn before. I do love Diptique. Can't go wrong IMO.

1000002784.jpg

Reactions: 9
Chanel Chance eat fraiche. Had it years ago and recently bought the body mist invested in the perfume yes and had so many people commenting last night that I smelled beautiful 🥰. Ridiculous amount of fragrances in my collection now though…it’s me Hi 🎶 😂

• Haha
Dug into my black phoenix alchemy lab chest of drawers tonight for Black Pearl, going to be wearing this a lot more. I’ve neglected my oils collection for a long time, and this is a creamy iris delight.

Any Gucci Flora fans?
I just got Gorgeous Gardenia (the pink bottle) at the weekend and I absolutely adore it. It smells a bit like pineapples to me, definitely fresh and tropical and I love the sweetness of the base notes.
I tried then all recently. The purple one, was my fave. I sprayed them in different places and kept sniffing them all day as they changed scent.

• Heart
Had a minor accident today… dropped a box full of largely boxless perfumes, everything looked okay at first then there was a very strong smell. Hermes miniature cologne neroli lost its lid and poured out. Got away lightly as nothing smashed but I really should’ve used that bottle up wearing it!! Now I have a lovely scented cardboard box 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Had a minor accident today… dropped a box full of largely boxless perfumes, everything looked okay at first then there was a very strong smell. Hermes miniature cologne neroli lost its lid and poured out. Got away lightly as nothing smashed but I really should’ve used that bottle up wearing it!! Now I have a lovely scented cardboard box 🤷🏻‍♀️
Stick the box in with your coats or bedding so you get at least some benefit from it.

Reactions: 5