Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Diet coke
I’ve had to go cold turkey it got that bad
14-20 large bottles a week!
I now try to have smoothies or tea
Honest to god I had the shakes for a fortnight giving up Diet Coke!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Viewer1901

VIP Member
Irn Bru xtra. Much prefer it to the sugar free version.
This! Its so much better than diet!!

I'm also a coke zero / pepis max fiend. In the states I hate the diet cokes - only have full sugar. I'm a bit strange.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I only drink diet drinks (refuse to waste the calories and find most of them too syrupy), and try to limit them to only occasionally because of the chemicals. I love a diet lemon Fanta on holiday (maybe with a cheeky vodka!), Dr Pepper or a pink lemonade.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Dr Pepper if I’m out and want a fizzy drink bit in Nandos I always go for Fanta, that’s the only time I would drink that 🤦‍♀️😂

Justhavingalook403

IRN BRU before they changed the recipe was hoping the 1901 bottles they brought out before xmas would taste similar, didnt hit the spot
Barrs Red Kola
Full fat coke in glass bottle

Reactions: 2

Scvee13

Irn Bru Xtra. Pepsi max cherry. Pepsi max lime-had this in Poland and loved it.

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I used to be addicted to diet coke and drank soooooo much a day. I gave up after about 15 years of being addicted.... I just drink squash, water or cups of tea now.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Pepsi Max. I wish I had a mode ‘classy’ drink but can’t deny it, it’s my favourite aha! After that it’s lemonade.

Some People!

Chatty Member
Do you have a Farmfoods or Food Warehouse near you, they both generally do good case deals for cans of fizzy drinks. Don't know what diet coke costs these days, am a Pepsi Max person myself. But their deals are good value.
Great call! Neither are very close (40 mins), but I definitely buy a slab of DC when I go if they have it!

I wish Pepsi hit the spot, its so much more available and cheaper 😭

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Fanta fruit twist or full fat coke but only the watered down versions that come out of the pump in bars and food places