Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I don’t usually have a lot of fizzy drinks but when I do it’s usually Barr’s Irn Bru or Cream Soda.

Also partial to a Cherry Coke.

I love making ice cream floats with them in summer. 😋

Reactions: 2

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Fully loaded Pepsi. Can't stand the taste of sweeteners. The Pepsi on draught tap at restaurants and bars is the best as I feel the syrup mix is better than the bottled stuff.

Preference:
Draught tap/ fountain
then Glass bottle
then Canned
then Plastic bottle

theghosttown

VIP Member
Diet coke. Husband and I share 2 litres every night. Soooooooooooooooooooo bad and I just cant crack the habit.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Icy cold Diet Coke, from a can (glass bottle is god tier but rare).
From a big bottle into a glass is acceptable, but needs to be cold and really does benefit from a slice of lemon.

I feel like I've got a fairly manageable but real Diet Coke addiction.
I don't/ can't have it regularly anymore on account of the insane cost - I can't dwell on the days of a box of 10 cans for £3 from B&M, I just get upset 😂
Feels like paying petrol prices these days!

That said, some days I'll pay whatever they're asking cos I fully cannot face the housework without one! Or get started on a procrastinated task.
Do you have a Farmfoods or Food Warehouse near you, they both generally do good case deals for cans of fizzy drinks. Don't know what diet coke costs these days, am a Pepsi Max person myself. But their deals are good value.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
San Pellegrino
I'm not touching that stuff with how they keep paying Tanya or Jim to attend things like the baftas! Tastes like shit now they added Stevia anyway.

Feveetree tonic water or fentimans ginger beer. I do like appletise but it's owned by coke so probably full of crap. I think feveetree was bought by a big company too now.