Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us all remember that writing something down is different from talking face to face.The expressions and mimiks are missing and things can seem to be less " friendly " or " joking" when written down. Also remember we can scroll past things we dont like or get in touch with the moderators if it is neccessary.
Have a good day everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree that this thread has become toxic. I posted that I think wearing a mask makes you look subservient etc and all tit hit the fan ever since. Its a conspiracy thread ffs. I was not posting that on a Mrs Meldrum thread or even a covid thread. People are acting as though I was speaking facts rather than my opinion or a conspiracy. People were more upset and outraged over me not agreeing with crappy, thin, useless masks than they were over sexual crimes against children. Priorities in order please. Covid death rate is extremely low. Ridiculously low and mainly affects old, ill people over 85. duck off if you think I'm listening to the bullshit and if you think a bit of cloth over my face will do duck all. Do your research. Its not my job to educate anyone. There is plenty of accurate information knocking about. Instead of believing false, click bate articles on msm. Sorry for adding to the toxicity on this thread, it wasn't my intention but this whole covid bs/masks boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Crikey, mask rant! 😂
I actually do mostly agree with you, I don't really care about wearing a mask but hate the judgement against those that don't. And I do think they're mostly pointless and more a way to make people feel safe so that they pile into shops and public transport more freely and thus getting the economy going.

Reactions: 10
My apologies for snapping back this morning it wasn't just that comment but I see a lot of sarcasm aimed at other posters lately. Its always said on here you can scroll past if you don't like the comments or disagree but I think the same goes in that you can reply to someone with a different opinion as you without trying to make the other poster feel stupid for theirs, its just being respectful to others for me.

Anyway my snapping does nothing to help the situation and is just as bad and I understand that. Maybe I shouldn't reply to posts before I've had my weetabix 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey. I'm new here and I mostly don't buy into a lot of the conspiracy theory stuff - but totally respect everyones views and I really enjoy reading this thread. It's super interesting stuff and we should definitely challenge what we are told. However, I was looking at the Michelle Obama transgender stuff last night and wow, that's pretty convincing!

Reactions: 11
Hmmm - as you know I’m into all this.... but that’s one that I thought HAD been debunked?

It was originally on a large list of things which were to be added to the disability list, but then removed.

The fact that it was never mentioned again makes me think it’s not true. Surely there’d have been reports of protests etc? But it was mentioned in a couple of reports, then nothing.

Someone who lives in Greece has commented on this forum saying it’s not true.
When I first heard of it, it was over people commenting on the Tom Hanks story that he had been given Greek citizenship (which was later on proved to be “honorary” ) so I’m happy to know that it’s not true. ☺

Reactions: 7

Is Michelle Obama really a man??...😱
(Trigger warning...😬)

(Trigger warning...😬)

(Trigger warning...😬)

Yeah, I didn’t mean to ask the question 3 times!!
im having gremlin trouble today!!

(Trigger warning...😬)

This video is about 5yrs old. I thought I’d post it, as I mentioned the 7/7 “False Flag” rumours..

I watched a series of videos called The Ripple Effect on 7/7 over 10 years ago. Worth seeing if still out there.

Reactions: 5
Oh god really? It looks like a crease in her trousers!
I have to ask myself, what is more likely, that Michelle Obama is actually a man who still has a penis and has managed to keep it a secret despite being one of the most recognised women in the world....or....is this rumour based on misogyny because she's a powerful woman? Hmm I wonder.

Also a quick google shows that paedophilla was only on their list of disabilities for a short while and after a big outrage they removed it.
So they didn't think it was outrageous enough if they added to the list in the first place 🤔 speaks volume's...why would you even associate the two..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I made a new thread last week, Qanon and other theories if yous want to to take it over there and this could be left for more light hearted discussions as others have asked for.

• Heart
I made a new thread last week, Qanon and other theories if yous want to to take it over there and this could be left for more light hearted discussions as others have asked for.
Good idea!! But, some QAnon stories are relevant to discussions here as well - especially due to the upcoming US elections, but I agree that a dedicated thread is needed. 😊

When I first heard of it, it was over people commenting on the Tom Hanks story that he had been given Greek citizenship (which was later on proved to be “honorary” ) so I’m happy to know that it’s not true. ☺
Yeah that’s where I first heard of it too! A lot of people who don’t believe this stuff, have used the whole “Greek weirdo law” thing as a way to try and debunk the whole theory. They don’t seem to understand that just because one thing was misconstrued, it doesn’t mean that the whole lot is a pile of tit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The ‘Aliens built the pyramids’ conspiracy folks must be so annoyed this year! (I jest! Though I bet there’s someone who is so passionate about a conspiracy theory they’re annoyed others have come to the forefront and no one is giving their theory any time 😅)

Actually on the note of conspiracies like that, a podcast called On No with Ross and Carrie did a fun series exploring flat earthers which some may find interesting. It’s a great podcast - looking at fringe science, paranormal stuff, weird spirituality etc. They’ve covered Scientology, various alternative medicines, psychics etc.

Well, what does everyone think about the “Plandemic” film that I uploaded yesterday?..
Lots to think about, especially the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation using Indian women and children to administer an “untested” HPV vaccine in 2009. Apparently, 1300 patients were severely injured and were left with dreadful disabilities because of this.
And the mass polio vaccinations, again, by the Gates Foundation in India, where 496,000 children were left paralysed by an untested vaccine between 2006-2017. The Gates Foundation even paid Bollywood celebs to push this vaccine!!
Also, the Rockerfella Foundation brought out a 54 page document in 2010 called “Scenarios For The Future of Technology and International Development” which ref (on page 18) something called “Lockstep” which is advising how during a pandemic, a police state lockdown is the most effective way to control a population!!
Bill Gates was also involved with Epstein, and was a guest on his “Lolita Express” private plane. Not to mention all the shady companies that he invested in, like Monsanto (GM Foods) Quantom Dot medical “passport” tattoos, GM Mosquitos used to vaccinate, and a company called Earth Now, which is putting hundreds of satellites in space to monitor people in all nations. And, he has invested in a company that is spraying calcium carbonate into the upper atmosphere (ChemTrails)
What an evil man..

I remember that when I posted about the covid vaccine being used as a “Health Passport” to determine where you could (and couldn’t) go, depending on whether you have been vaccinated or not, some people thought that it was funny. Guess it’s not so funny after all....😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think most people are now aware that Bill Gates needs to be questioned over his philanthropic endeavours. He has, over the years, built up a huge following and has slowly moved away from software creation into "health" and is now promoting various "health" projects. I think that change in direction is where most people have a problem, having no formal qualifications in medicine but he now styles himself as a leading health expert.

Also the way he talks about catastrophic events whilst smirking and laughing, and predicting future events with great accuracy makes many suspect that his motives may be deeply harmful to humanity. This reeks of problem/reaction/solution.

Not forgetting that he has been on video suggesting that "normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population". He said, he likes to call this current situation, 'Pandemic 1'.

Should we be concerned how all these people are linked? Bill Gates, Epstein, Maxwell, the Clintons, the Obamas, Soros etc, now we've just had Tom Hanks and Joe Biden having a televised zoom chat. The huge amount of wealth and influence this group of people have over the population is staggering. Is it fair that they almost have a monopoly of thought in the MSM and social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I admit that I am a little bit obsessed with Tom Hanks at the moment. What with his coronavirus and honourary Greek citizenship when he probably shouldn’t have been travelling to Greece. what reason would he have to just disappear from social media? He hasn’t posted on Twitter since May but was rather regular before that. The majority of the comments on there are saying he is a p£ado and the like. Surely he would make a statement of some kind, if not getting lawyers involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He probably doesn't post on Twitter because he just gets loads of pizzagaters attacking him.
he posts pretty bland stuff on insta but turns off comments.

I think most people are now aware that Bill Gates needs to be questioned over his philanthropic endeavours. He has, over the years, built up a huge following and has slowly moved away from software creation into "health" and is now promoting various "health" projects. I think that change in direction is where most people have a problem, having no formal qualifications in medicine but he now styles himself as a leading health expert.

Also the way he talks about catastrophic events whilst smirking and laughing, and predicting future events with great accuracy makes many suspect that his motives may be deeply harmful to humanity. This reeks of problem/reaction/solution.

Not forgetting that he has been on video suggesting that "normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population". He said, he likes to call this current situation, 'Pandemic 1'.

Should we be concerned how all these people are linked? Bill Gates, Epstein, Maxwell, the Clintons, the Obamas, Soros etc, now we've just had Tom Hanks and Joe Biden having a televised zoom chat. The huge amount of wealth and influence this group of people have over the population is staggering. Is it fair that they almost have a monopoly of thought in the MSM and social media?
I agree that Gates needs to be investigated, and it’s interesting that in April this year, he lied and said the covid pandemic had left him unprepared - yet the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was closely involved in the “Event 201” simulation!!
He has stands accused of using African nations as guinea pigs for testing his vaccinations, yet his carefully cultivated public persona is one of a philanthropic billionaire who only wants to do good and is spending his own money in doing so. But the Gates Foundation is no charity, it’s a private company who helped get Tedros the top job in the WHO, even though Tedros is no medical doctor, and was sacked from his previous job in the Ethiopian government over a cholera cover-up!!
Gates has also made more money since starting his foundation (on patents and investments into drug companies) than he ever did in his previous job!!
He also has continually lied over his friendship with Epstein, and there most definitely a link between Gates/Soros/Clinton’s/Rockerfella’s etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I have also posted this in the coronavirus thread, but, as this is really strange, I thought it belonged here as well. Basically, random packets of seeds from China have been sent anonymously to several news agencies and random individuals in the US. But now, these agencies are reporting that un-ordered sealed face masks are also being sent anonymously from China as well...😱

Interesting video, apologies if it’s already been posted..

Late to replying as I'm catching up... But my Mum actually got sent a random pack of seeds from China that she didn't order, about a month or so ago!
I'm in the UK

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Do you think Princes Diana was murdered? My mum does and is actually quite rational. I’ve always felt that her death was convenient for the royals, but was just an accident caused by a drunk driver.
Funnily enough I was just watching John Oliver and he mentioned conspiracy theories (the Trump one and Tom Hanks) and even he said he probably believed Diana was a murder.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.