FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught eating off camera.

View attachment 277123
LOOK HOW BIG SHE IS!!!!

I agree. I’ve never seen anything like it. As others have said on this site ——probably explains why Abbie constantly signs for snacks—even when she has just had a meal or snack. And it’s worrisome that they are constantly giving her donuts and sugary high fat snacks and drinks. They talk about always going to Dunkin for the “coffee” a couple or three times each day but it dawned on me (I guess I’m slow) that they are really there to get donuts for themselves —they just don’t show themselves eating all the donuts. They imply the donuts are only for Abbie.
I know..they are such liars about everything, including the damn donuts. They often get both regular donuts and the munchkins. I'd bet big money Asss and Prig are eating plenty.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg, I’m belly laughing, I just watched the whole Wayne video...lol....oh lawd!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg, I’m belly laughing, I just watched the whole Wayne video...lol....oh lawd!
That facepalm Avatar has me rolling. 🤣
20201017_020259.jpg

20201017_020329.jpg

20201017_020522.jpg

I bet Teresa is actually Asa. Remember last week with the Q&A, Priscilla was mentioning you don't even know how Assa is in the comment section, we actually don't see him replying to a lot of the comments they mostly get answered by fans, but he has to be in there under false names (no proof, but it's suspicious). Because what Teresa is saying is incredibly rude. It's obvious that he has a huge ego and cannot take criticism. They will not take advice, but they are the first to give their own opinion and advice. It's sad that he can't even keep negative comments or comments that are not in line with his own opinions in his own comment section. Most YouTubers don't even look at half the comments that come in into their comment section. And he really is scrutinizing over each and every comment.
20201017_023005.jpg

20201017_023026.jpg

🤣😂🤣😍🤣🤪🤗
Hey at least some of these commenters are actually funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering if they are pulling Abbie out of JSA and moving somewhere different!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I only know that those window blinds are in the main office area, where Asa and Summer have desks too.. This is just her little corner, they cleared out Abbie’s school and toy area and put up a 9 way bookshelf and decorated around it. Then, they did a camera drop from the top, like they have in the kitchen, for an aerial shot to her desk...
But this is the exact area Abbie would sit and work on her ST when she was home during Covid...
But I don’t see the windows

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if they are pulling Abbie out of JSA and moving somewhere different!?
That was my question too..
I know that several of us have seen the cracks with JSA lately..
It wouldn’t surprise me because that is one of the biggest reasons to stay in Jacksonville..
Yes, they have PSLs but those can be sold or driven to for the day..
Other than the house, that is the only biggest thing keeping them there.. I just don’t see that house selling quickly...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That last comment from of the patreon speaks volumes. That person doesn't even know what's going on.
Maybe it's in response to Abbie's Behavior? It could be anything. Maybe it's A&P, their marriage, or the simple fact that they realize that they can't handle their daughter's behavior. And the simple fact that they realize that they're not going to be able to keep Summer and Isaiah in a matter of years. Yes, sure they're going to have respite, but that's only for a few hours. They can't keep someone 24/7. It's got to be a scary thought, and also there's the inevitable, she's either going to have to be institutionalized or in a nursing home, she needs 24/7 supervision. She would not be able to live in a normal institution in a dorm like setting. She has self-harm, can't handle simple daily routines such as washing her face brushing her teeth and putting clothes on, can't even make herself a bowl of cereal on her own. She's 100% reliant on other people. It's sad and that is probably what is coming to their realization of this fact. Assa's dream of her being independent is never going to happen. Maybe he came to that realization, and that is why he's acting like this.
No way Asa will admit to failure,many are calling him out for being depressed and he just has that faraway space look like “everything is copacetic“ he’s leading us up to absolutely nuttin!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But I don’t see the windows
A691EAA3-ED65-4596-BA97-2CC44C4E5FF0.jpeg

These are the windows and blinds. She says she was in the studio while sitting here...Which means she either kicked them all out and is using it or they are back to sharing... These are not anywhere else but maybe the mud room and that doesn’t look like the mud room...

Reactions: 4
No way Asa will admit to failure,many are calling him out for being depressed and he just has that faraway space look like “everything is copacetic“ he’s leading us up to absolutely nuttin!

Yeah this is what I was thinking. The video is in relation to people asking if he is depressed.

If there is something going on, and we get to guess I would say....

Assa is going to meet his daughter.

They are moving.

Isaiah is staying home from college.

Priscilla is Pregnant.

They are rehoming Sandy.

Summer is moving.

I think the one that makes the most sense is moving. Their house did recently go up in value on a few sites. I remember seeing it for about $50,000 less than what it’s worth now. They are scammers, so ya never know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 278216
These are the windows and blinds. She says she was in the studio while sitting here...Which means she either kicked them all out and is using it or they are back to sharing... These are not anywhere else but maybe the mud room and that doesn’t look like the mud room...

At first I thought it was the "office" area and she was where Summer usually is. This shot is from the area before they moved in. There is no wall like the one behind the cubes. Just windows so it's not there.

1602918808208.png

I think she took over half of the the dining room area.

1602918924301.png

One of her "Lispstick Mama's" she's promoting on her FB.

1602919483626.png

1602919554520.png

1602919600752.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
At first I thought it was the "office" area and she was where Summer usually is. This shot is from the area before they moved in. There is no wall like the one behind the cubes. Just windows so it's not there.

View attachment 278225

I think she took over half of the the dining room area.

View attachment 278226

One of her "Lispstick Mama's" she's promoting on her FB.

View attachment 278229

View attachment 278230

View attachment 278231
OMFG is she ready for Halloween or something 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That was my question too..
I know that several of us have seen the cracks with JSA lately..
It wouldn’t surprise me because that is one of the biggest reasons to stay in Jacksonville..
Yes, they have PSLs but those can be sold or driven to for the day..
Other than the house, that is the only biggest thing keeping them there.. I just don’t see that house selling quickly...
I’ve never liked that house, it’s a strange layout and it’s very cold and unwelcoming, I like cosy and warm with lots of ambient lighting.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never liked that house, it’s a strange layout and it’s very cold and unwelcoming, I like cosy and warm with lots of ambient lighting.
Just my opinion but I don’t think it was a good buy. I think Priscillas could have met her expectations(big kitchen, office, pool) in a cheaper home with a nicer layout, but nope Priscilla had to have the historical home in a fancy neighborhood.

The kitchen is nice but why is there a bathroom basically in there? People probably don’t do a 💩 there. It would be so awkward coming out of that bathroom after dropping a 💩. No wonder Priscilla always looks mortified when she comes out of there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just my opinion but I don’t think it was a good buy. I think Priscillas could have met her expectations(big kitchen, office, pool) in a cheaper home with a nicer layout, but nope Priscilla had to have the historical home in a fancy neighborhood.

The kitchen is nice but why is there a bathroom basically in there? People probably don’t do a 💩 there. It would be so awkward coming out of that bathroom after dropping a 💩. No wonder Priscilla always looks mortified when she comes out of there.
I agree about the bathroom, I think it’s had bits added onto over the years and that’s what makes it a strange layout. Another thing is the lack of outdoor space at the back, I know they have a pool but even so there is not much garden for a house of that price. I think they bought quickly when they started to see the money come rolling and didn’t look around enough. I am sure they could have bought something much better for the money.

Reactions: 15

I think a possibility could be plumbing. There's all the plumbing for the kitchen and maybe whoever designed the house decided it would be easiest to put the bathroom right there.
It IS still an odd place for one. I would never want to use it. lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.