FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that's why he stopped shaving, cutting is hair and showering! He's depressed or something is up! Not taking care of your hygiene is a sign of depression! JMO I'm thinking he's no longer going to vlog??That would be a shock!

Maybe moving to where they just had a vacation?? He did say he loved it??
I don’t think they have any major new change that’s about to be shared. I’m feeling about 100% positive it isn’t anything significant like moving, or school withdrawal, or anything of that magnitude. He wants people to think that, but that’s because then he is getting attention and attention is what gets them views and views equal monetary compensation. Not to mention he gets off on knowing people are wondering and discussing. His views are down. Period. I’m saying that because that’s been related on this site, not because I have any knowledge of it. I’m going off what’s been tattled about here. Views are down. He is a good manipulator. He is, frankly, good at rustling up views.That is what I think is going on. He’s rustling up views and encouraging dialogue that increases his revenue, as any good YouTuber does. I agree that he may have thought up another way to generate more business. Miss Priss and an earring biz-possibly. Abby and bead jewelry-possibly. But I don’t think moving, a new baby, or any of those ideas are too feasible. He is a businessman and a salesman. This scuttlebut is EXACTLY what suits him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think they are moving because they are getting a big kitchen remodel. I think all of this is for views and attention. They want everyone to be so concerned, it’s all hype in my opinion. I do agree that they both are narcissistic and have food addiction issues. P is lazy and only cooks if it’s one of the prepackaged meals. They have both put on a pile of weight and will continue to get heavier, they don’t eat healthy at all. I also don’t believe they will ever quit vlogging, that’s their meat and potatoes. Neither one of them could do a physical job and P couldn’t do a job where she needs to do any type of paperwork, she really is not very smart. Scamming people is all she can do. Never hear about the Peleton either, they never follow through with anything they start. Their romantic bullshit makes me want to gag but, let’s face it, they are made for each other no one else would want either one of them. Their initial vlogging was for autism awareness but then they got greedy and created more and more channels looking for more money. Money is the root of all evil, it certainly shows with this greedy, exploitive family. Poor Abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That house they have is in a nice neighborhood? Wow, the houses around there home look like they live in Detroit. I don't think their home is nice at all. Detroit has a ton of homes that loom like their home. I'm not a Florida person, but my parents have a condo for the winter in St Petes. I've only been once, and will never go back. You can't even walk down the street without the police being called for a noise violation...lol. I've always been under the impression Jacksonville is a tit hole. I know we went to Disney World a few times a year as a kid, and Orlando is a tit hole. I had friends that moved to Florida after college to teach but moved back up North a few years later. From what they said the schools and pay are terrible. I do know the standards are much lower in Florida. Anyhow, I think it just shows what a con Assa is by leading people on with these horrible videos he is making. Like, just don't put any videos out if you can't put any effort into them. Isaiah will have a newly improved room (because they just had to redecorate the minute he left) if he comes back. Lmao.
Wow, how do you really feel about Florida?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would be devastated if that was my mom, and she did that. Nala is probably a like the truck is going on. Isaiah is not a guest, he's going to be coming back, can you imagine coming back for Christmas break and your room changed??
But you're actually probably right. It's probably just Godcilla thinking that this is her world and her house and she could do whatever she wants.

Excuse my ignorance but what is PSL?
Personal Seating License.. It is a paid license that entitles the holder to the right to buy season tickets for a certain seat in a stadium. This holder can sell the seat license to someone else if they no longer wish to purchase season tickets.
They would have paid a pretty penny for the license itself (like $15-50k)... It is a one time payment. PSLs go on sale a lot because people don’t want to try and sell all their tickets, after they purchase them, for games they don’t want to attend. Since A&P didn’t get them when the stadium was first built, they would have had to pay either a lower or higher price, depending on how the Jaguars did the year before. If they are a top team, the prices can go high but if they are the worst team, the prices can plummet...

I don’t see it happening. They will lose the scholarship. As well as their glorified daycare. Who would buy that overpriced McMansion of theirs as well? He’s just trying to get traffic to the channel. Their views have Tanked. As you can see from the above people are unsubscribing. He and Priscilla are both clinically depressed. That’s why they both have a food addiction. The beginning of the rest of their life is staring them in the face. Having to do this on a daily basis Without Becca, Summer, or Isaiah. Especially after she turns 22 and there’s no more JSA.
Remember, the McKay Scholarship goes to ANY private school in Florida.. It isn’t locked into JSA only. If they could find a school in or near to St. Petersburg, she could easily have the scholarship changed to that school next year..

Could Cilla’s new set up be in Isaiah's old room?
I don’t remember those wooden blinds being in Isaiah’s room though... I think his old room has blinds like Abbie’s room does..

At first I thought it was the "office" area and she was where Summer usually is. This shot is from the area before they moved in. There is no wall like the one behind the cubes. Just windows so it's not there.

View attachment 278225

I think she took over half of the the dining room area.

View attachment 278226
I forgot about the dining room! You are right but gosh, she just spent all that time making up the dining room to look so wonderful..

Reactions: 5
That house they have is in a nice neighborhood? Wow, the houses around there home look like they live in Detroit. I don't think their home is nice at all. Detroit has a ton of homes that loom like their home. I'm not a Florida person, but my parents have a condo for the winter in St Petes. I've only been once, and will never go back. You can't even walk down the street without the police being called for a noise violation...lol. I've always been under the impression Jacksonville is a tit hole. I know we went to Disney World a few times a year as a kid, and Orlando is a tit hole. I had friends that moved to Florida after college to teach but moved back up North a few years later. From what they said the schools and pay are terrible. I do know the standards are much lower in Florida. Anyhow, I think it just shows what a con Assa is by leading people on with these horrible videos he is making. Like, just don't put any videos out if you can't put any effort into them. Isaiah will have a newly improved room (because they just had to redecorate the minute he left) if he comes back. Lmao.
Parts of Florida are really beautiful. Gorgeous beaches, miles of ocean, palm trees, all that stuff. I actually love Florida (no I dont live there I'm in SC) But Jacksonville is not particularly the best place in FL. It's very north almost in Georgia. And im sure there are nice parts of Jacksonville but not their area! Their street and the houses around them look kinda ugly imo.

Reactions: 10
This past week I heard that you can monetize Tik Tok, I'm not sure how true that is, or how it works..
Makes me think tho, if this is the case, it could be why P has suddenly dropped the dancing acts and is now all about "Autism Awareness"

also was watching the vlog where Abbie was doing the bead necklaces, she seemed to really enjoy it, I was impressed...Why don't they have something like that for her at home ?

Ugh these people 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also want to add, P didn't really want to wear the necklace all weekend was laughing....if Abbie was my daughter I would be so proud and be wearing that necklace with PRIDE! makes me sad :(

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Also want to add, P didn't really want to wear the necklace all weekend was laughing....if Abbie was my daughter I would be so proud and be wearing that necklace with PRIDE! makes me sad :(
I get it, but Abbey does not have any sentimental value with the necklace. It was just a fun activity for her, she had no interest in wearing it, she had no pride in it, and I extremely doubt that she would even care that Priscilla was wearing it. So her feelings would not be hurt if her mom wasn't wearing it. As a mom you would want to wear it because it's something that your child made and therefore making the item special. Unfortunately Priscilla does not see that, and it's just an ugly item to her. If she was a neurotypical child she would be crushed.

• Heart
I get it, but Abbey does not have any sentimental value with the necklace. It was just a fun activity for her, she had no interest in wearing it, she had no pride in it, and I extremely doubt that she would even care that Priscilla was wearing it. So her feelings would not be hurt if her mom wasn't wearing it. As a mom you would want to wear it because it's something that your child made and therefore making the item special. Unfortunately Priscilla does not see that, and it's just an ugly item to her. If she a neurotypical child she would be crushed.
Oh yea I get that, I was just saying as P I would be proud that she simply just completed the task and made the necklace...
Not that Abbi would be hurt I understand that.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I thought Abby making that necklace was a great activity for her!

What is Isaiah going to college for?

Also, for whatever reason this is currently my favorite thread out of all the threads on all of the sites I go to. Thanks guys! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watching yesterday's vlog now...

He says they don't give edible reinforcer but doesn't acknowledge that they just give her donuts and pure tit food constantly through out the day? 🙄

Im sure Maverick is like a different dog bc the ppl at doggy daycare actually give him attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This past week I heard that you can monetize Tik Tok, I'm not sure how true that is, or how it works..
Makes me think tho, if this is the case, it could be why P has suddenly dropped the dancing acts and is now all about "Autism Awareness"

also was watching the vlog where Abbie was doing the bead necklaces, she seemed to really enjoy it, I was impressed...Why don't they have something like that for her at home ?

Ugh these people 🤦‍♀️
TikTok has the creator fund but it drops your views to almost nothing. Many people in a month made maybe $10, that I saw and follow. A few people I follow also do ads or sponsored content.

Reactions: 6
I thought Abby making that necklace was a great activity for her!

What is Isaiah going to college for?

Also, for whatever reason this is currently my favorite thread out of all the threads on all of the sites I go to. Thanks guys! :)
I think she actually enjoyed the bead activity too, you can see that she was focused and she thrived at the task, it's probably something she did at school too and therefore it was familiar, it most likely was her OT therapy so she actually benefited from that. Sad part about whole thing is that they're going to use this to sell this as "Abbie Art" for the holidays, that is actually the pathetic part. Summer and Becky are going to be out there making necklaces for all the Stans. They're probably working on it as we speak. Or they're going to source this out by a third-party distributor, it actually makes sense. God knows how much junk they can sell. Look at those ugly Abbie Art face mask that they have, I live in New York those cloth face masks are free, all I would have to do let's go to Michael's get a couple paint and I would be able to make the same product.
Isaiah supposedly is going for respite or ABA therapy. The sad part is they don't make that much money. He's supposed to be a really smart guy, I don't know why he doesn't go for being a doctor or a psychologist. I guess that's what mommy dearest wants him to do

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Parts of Florida are really beautiful. Gorgeous beaches, miles of ocean, palm trees, all that stuff. I actually love Florida (no I dont live there I'm in SC) But Jacksonville is not particularly the best place in FL. It's very north almost in Georgia. And im sure there are nice parts of Jacksonville but not their area! Their street and the houses around them look kinda ugly imo.
I have lived in Florida since 1983. I moved here because of getting away from my late ex-husband with a 7 month old and 19 month old. My parents at the time were snowbirds who eventually became residents. In my opinion, Florida is a ugly flat hole! I’m here now because my 96 year old mom lives here.

• Heart
I bet she's in Asa's closet. I'm serious. There's a window there and he was supposed to go to home depot and look for closet organizers.

1602959326187.png

Her Lisptick Mama's excited faces. Aren't you so excited!!!!!!!

lm (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching yesterday's vlog now...

He says they don't give edible reinforcer but doesn't acknowledge that they just give her donuts and pure tit food constantly through out the day? 🙄

Im sure Maverick is like a different dog bc the ppl at doggy daycare actually give him attention.
No they don't use edible reinforcements to get her to do any tasks, especially sensory play.
Screenshot_20201017-143235_YouTube.jpg

This was from the Vlog where Assa "accidentally" cut out 15 seconds of footage.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 278216
These are the windows and blinds. She says she was in the studio while sitting here...Which means she either kicked them all out and is using it or they are back to sharing... These are not anywhere else but maybe the mud room and that doesn’t look like the mud room...
They have those blinds throughout the bottom floor of the house, and there is no part of the office that has a wide expanse of white wall like what you see behind her. It has to be either the front living room or the dining room. And the only reason I'm even mentioning this is not because I actually care, but because it made me think about how easily any random stranger can know the entire layout and details of their home.

I have lived in Florida since 1983. I moved here because of getting away from my late ex-husband with a 7 month old and 19 month old. My parents at the time were snowbirds who eventually became residents. In my opinion, Florida is a ugly flat hole! I’m here now because my 96 year old mom lives here.
I thought you lived in Florida! Oh well, different strokes for different folks...
Where did you move from?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.