Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting listening to Assa rehearse the story of the dynamics between the respite workers.
I wonder if somebody has been asking questions. Hmmmm.

Reactions: 6
I love how they try to convince everyone how fun it is to hang out with Abby.. and anyone would want to hang out with her. for free.. ugh.. so fake...Him and Priscilla are probably paying those girls $$$$$ or they would be off doing something else.. there is so much fake laughter trying to convince everyone of all the "fun" they are having.

Yea..they must. be getting questions..or they are reading here.

Reactions: 7
Does she really need direction from 5 different people?

She tried to hide in the store because too many people trying to tell her what to do at once. I don’t like how they tell her to pick something and when she does they tell her that’s not the right thing.

IMO: How does one tell if it’s still mostly autism beyond the usual classifications? Look at the face & eyes. If all facial structures are normal, then the individual is mostly struggling from autism.

Abbie has an underdeveloped (slack?) jaw from not talking & wild eyes at times (like DoTerra kid). Her brain doesn’t seem to be making enough connections for them to be profitting off of an autism dx. (And confusing ppl)

Did he elude to her not caring about any of her Christmas toys? That’s really sad that she’s unable to stay focused long enough to play w/ anything. Someone said Abbie deserves to play. But she doesn’t stay focused very long. Yes, I agree, she still needs mental stimulation! (I think she wasn’t meeting ABA requirements to continue...not graduated, as he claimed).

Someone here mentioned watching another autism family & being unsure about Abbie’s labeled autism. Is it the addicted to DoTerra guy? I’ve seen enough of that family. That kid has wild eyes & actually behaves like someone who is addicted to inhalants (DoTerra, which the mother sells).

Last edited:
IMO: How does one tell if it’s still mostly autism beyond the usual classifications? Look at the face & eyes. If all facial structures are normal, then the individual is mostly struggling from autism.

Abbie has an underdeveloped (slack?) jaw from not talking & wild eyes at times (like DoTerra kid). Her brain doesn’t seem to be making enough connections for them to be profitting off of an autism dx. (And confusing ppl)

Did he elude to her not caring about any of her Christmas toys? That’s really sad that she’s unable to stay focused long enough to play w/ anything. Someone said Abbie deserves to play. But she doesn’t stay focused very long. Yes, I agree, she still needs mental stimulation! (I think she wasn’t meeting ABA requirements to continue...not graduated, as he claimed).

Someone here mentioned watching another autism family & being unsure about Abbie’s labeled autism. Is it the addicted to DoTerra guy? I’ve seen enough of that family. That kid has wild eyes & actually behaves like someone who is addicted to inhalants (DoTerra, which the mother sells).
The “Doterra guy”, his name is Adam. He seems to be more advanced than Abbie. The person I’m talking about is James. They have two channels “Autismwarriormama” and “kgaccount”.

Posted on Priscilla’s page today.

Reactions: 3
I love how they try to convince everyone how fun it is to hang out with Abby.. and anyone would want to hang out with her. for free.. ugh.. so fake...Him and Priscilla are probably paying those girls $$$$$ or they would be off doing something else.. there is so much fake laughter trying to convince everyone of all the "fun" they are having.

Yea..they must. be getting questions..or they are reading here.
Yes the laughter is so put on by the college students. Sometimes it seems like Abbie is possessed and is reacting to things only she can see. Perhaps she is hallucinating. I am so tired of people saying she is a typical teenager.

Reactions: 7
OMG KGaccount lady is horribly rude to ppl. I get that there have been many bad dr’s & nurses over the years, but my gosh does she turn the listening YT audience away w/ her constant complaining. She could have over a million subs by now if she was a consistent & friendly youtuber. Not saying that’s a good thing to be exploiting her son at all though. Interesting to see she’s recording more again. Maybe she is after some YT coin now.

Reactions: 2
They are "garbage people" and it's sad but Youtube is just as bad for enabling it much less paying them. I think we shoukd be sending a complaint. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG yes!!! His voice conjures up a pink fleshy whale with rosacea purring into the mic as his giant pendulous boobs swing gently in the breeze and his giant neck pillows of fat quiver like shivering jelly in a Spam can.

Retch. He looks like he smells bad.

He is so disgusting. Imagine the sweaty rancid cheese under all those chins and how it must stink.
OMG you could write stories with your descriptive metaphors. Reminded me of an under the sea animated movie. We discovered a new writer here! Seriously that reminded me of a description of Ursula..that means it's good.

Reactions: 1
Fri. vlog didn’t bug me. Abbie is benefitting from the girls there. But, it’s almost too good to be true for Abbie? How long can they keep this up for her? Abbie seems to easily adjust to change though, likely from her inability to feel empathy & form attachments? She lives in the here & now/in the moment!

Reactions: 4
I am amazed about how nasty people who follow Fathering Autism are. Someone asked about how Abbie knows her right foot from her left when putting her shoes on. Followers went wild saying she learns just like everyone else which we can clearly see is very far from the truth. It was a simple question but provoked some nasty remarks. Almost cult like in defense of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am amazed about how nasty people who follow Fathering Autism are. Someone asked about how Abbie knows her right foot from her left when putting her shoes on. Followers went wild saying she learns just like everyone else which we can clearly see is very far from the truth. It was a simple question but provoked some nasty remarks. Almost cult like in defense of the family.
I think that is a valid question.. now I am wondering that as well as she is always putting shoes on/off. Those obsessed "fans" seem to not see the reality of the situation... Abbie does not learn like everyone else.. she needs assistance with pretty much everything and has profound IDD. I just dont get the hero worship.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that is a valid question.. now I am wondering that as well as she is always putting shoes on/off. Those obsessed "fans" seem to not see the reality of the situation... Abbie does not learn like everyone else.. she needs assistance with pretty much everything and has profound IDD. I just dont get the hero worship.
I don't get it either. I never have. They are quick to attack anyone whose comment does not fit their narrative and viciously attack. In packs like rabid dogs.
I guess its a Garbage People channel = a majority of Garbage People fans type of situation? I dunno.
Abbie is severely IDD and what they are doing is so clearly wrong, I will never understand why people don't see it.
Thankfully people are reading here and are seeing the light! New people have been joining and that means there's hope!

Reactions: 10
A woman responded to P post selling exercise clothes. Then we see P and Abbie and Summer going for a walk. P gave nasty response and said don't watch the channel. Several people called P on it and then P said it was a joke and did not mean to be rude. The entire post was pushing clothes. Does the selling never end.

Reactions: 9
Priscilla couldn’t wait to get out that kitchen. She reached her pretending like she talks to the ABA therapist limit within 2 seconds.

They both here talking over the ABA therapist tonight. That woman seems to have a tough personality but yet she lets them run over her every time. Strange.
No 30 minute walks today. But they go out for ice cream to celebrate 🐖cilla being #1 in the world ripping people off with her pyramid scheme. Do you think she is putting their YT fortune into sales herself just to be #1? She's got the money to do it, she's awfully competitive and she has been known to lie.....hmmmm. If anybody knows how limelife works, please comment.
Once again, Abbie gets publicly shamed. For tearing up a pull up that they get from the state for free that Assa claimed to have a 'garage full' of.
🐖cilla was pissed. She hates messes and hates it when Abbie makes them. I watched Abbie struggle to pick up the pieces with a heavy heart because Abbie had no clue what she was doing or why.
How f'd up is that???
#garbagepeople
#severeiddisnotautism

Reactions: 4
I thought Asa calling Ab, Mary Magdalene was a little bit interesting. I thought that nickname was used to say someone was promiscuous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.