Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha exactly proving my point!!! Isn’t that how 12 year old boys would pose with their new bike or whatever 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute idiot!! Haha. He really does think he’s looking good 😂

You guys are so fun!
I wish we had a good old fashioned chatroom!!! 😆😆
Oh definitely that would be good!

Haha that picture has really made me laugh 🤣🤣 you can’t make it up can you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Luminaries like that are usually in memory for cancer fighters. Seems like a weird thing to have out for Christmas. Must be a southern thing. Can’t wait until he or P wipes out. Hope it’s on video. Yes I’ll laugh. It’s normal to kinda laugh when someone wipes out.

Also, someone should zoom in on Lauren’s face & post it here as she was swooning over the camera being on her & over Asa. This was in the beginning of a recent vlog where she & her husband only? were there for the day? She thinks she’s so beautiful. I find that her face is just evenly fat, even down to the size of her nostrils & I can’t bear to look at anyone who tries to flip their hair back (Isaiah does this & acts like he’s flipping water off his helmet bangs) like they are beautiful. Maybe she’d be attractive if she lost 200 lbs? Lauren wants to be pregnant, but no one will ever see the baby. She has turds in her bigger than a baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
2:30 Lauren swooning over herself on cam & Asa’s attn

His mirror image w/ giant camera at 3:30 is just too much. Neighbors must think they are scum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
2:30 Lauren swooning over herself on cam & Asa’s attn
You know I have always thought there is something between them chemistry wise! She makes too much of a point of hating on him etc! She is a funny one as well she is, I don’t watch her just seen a couple in the past & when she is with Asa etc, she definitely loves herself! I find her strange to look at, horrible to say I know. Imagine her and Asa as a couple!!

There's nothing like slap stick humor!!
No doubt Summer gets a scooter for Christmas. She's gotta be in the "squad". 😆😆.
Oh no doubt Isaiah is pissed she's coming to live there. She's stepping directly into his role and getting paid. Not to mention free coffee...food..."all the things". (Gah...who says tit like that in real life)? Oh...pigcilla and lauren brazee that's who. 2 🐖's. Pigtalk. 😆.

Yaaas!!! I knew I was not imagining Lauren and Assa!!! I feel there is definitely chemistry there. I noticed it about a year ago!!!
Ewwww. 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sometimes
Oh his bragging...so nauseating. I can hardly look at his lard head anymore w/o feeling ill. Isaiah’s financial security confidence is so thru the roof that he repeatedly is giving himself whiplash w/ that helmet of hair in his face. The pj material is crap. Likely pure polyester & yes, uncomfortably warm. And anyone w/ 300?+ followers can get kickbacks nowadays. “#” is a real nuisance. I never use it in daily life.

Notice how the tablet just had to come to the table when Abbie never uses it there & then Miss Priss & her fat fingers intentionally hit the screen a few times to start a Jojo Siwa video! And not one of them said anyyyything. So now they’re trying to leach off one of the biggest teen YT leaches! Sympathy from Jojo? Sure, she’ll be at your door in a heartbeat! I’m surprised no one has mentioned this yet. It was so awkwardly arranged! Pre-meditated vlogs like crazy now!

Edit: It looks like Abbie did start the video, but so odd how Asa was to get a pen, but he used the time to have her get one, film her walking back, getting the tablet, which was right next to a...you guessed it!...stomach stretching cup-o-DnD on the stove! Do overweight ppl feel like they have an automatic kinship w/ donut places? I highly doubt DnD wants to remind the public about how unhealthy their main product is. It’s just getting weird. And I’ve said it before, but they’ve instilled bad habits in Isaiah w/ coffee at night (or at all!)
No we overweight people do NOT feel we have an automatic kinship with donut places. Any more than people who make insulting generalizations about a group of people have a kinship to wearing dunce hats. Wow..Stop beating up all overweight people because of the behavior of these two.

Completely agree with the relationship between Breeze and Asa..

Also, anyone see about the school stating that they need to have meaningful conversations with Abbie.. Seriously y’all, I would have died if a teacher or administrator told me that... I would literally be rethinking my priorities in life.. I guess they will keep throwing more videos of talking to Abbie on because that is the only time I really think they engage with her... It isn’t hard to put down the camera P or A and actually talk to your daughter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah he was all smug over him being right about that pronunciation. What a stupid thing to gloat about.
I swear his tone sounds different to me. Like maybe he's been reading us talk about what a dick he sounds like and or he is just trying to be "good" cuz of Christmas.
I dunno what it is but he definitely sounds like he is mindful of his tone when he speaks. He sounds "softer" or something. Maybe it's the soy. 😆
It's funny though because the same arrogant narcissistic words come out of his pie hole. Its not working Assa!!!
#dipshit!
Sometimes he seems to be slurring his words like he is too bored and tired to talk precisely.

Reactions: 2
Sometimes

No we overweight people do NOT feel we have an automatic kinship with donut places. Any more than people who make insulting generalizations about a group of people have a kinship to wearing dunce hats. Wow..Stop beating up all overweight people because of the behavior of these two.
I said THEY think they do! At least that’s what I meant for crying out loud! If you’re this sensitive, you shouldn’t be on here! Why not go after the person who calls her Pigcilla? Freak out much?

Completely agree with the relationship between Breeze and Asa..

Also, anyone see about the school stating that they need to have meaningful conversations with Abbie.. Seriously y’all, I would have died if a teacher or administrator told me that... I would literally be rethinking my priorities in life.. I guess they will keep throwing more videos of talking to Abbie on because that is the only time I really think they engage with her... It isn’t hard to put down the camera P or A and actually talk to your daughter!!
Yes, that part was very telling. I love the way the mother of Cody (they are on FB...it’s called Cody Speaks) engages w/ her son. He started talking at 9.

Reactions: 1
Yeah. No tit. Talk TO Abbie instead of barking commands AT her.
I have always suspected that off camera Abbie is alone in her world. Left to her own devices for stimulation. The hoarding for one thing. What are Assa and Pigcilla doing while she carries all that crap up to her room? I believe Pigcilla has her nose in her phone and Assa is doing whatever he does as a house husband.
Maybe this will be the first of many responsibilities put on Summer.
That school needs to speak up more!!!

Re-read my post. I guess it could’ve said, ‘Do THESE overweight ppl...’

I was talking about THEM. It was understood by all. You, morningstar, chose to take that personally.

A chain donut shop in my town moved out yrs ago (clearly due to barely any sales) & ones eventually trickled back in, maybe due to social media fads making donuts cool. Funny how that happened. Between smart phones & IG donut image fads (including leggings w/ donuts all over), everyone is teetering on obesity these days. I don’t get all hell bent over it.

Reactions: 1
No prob.. I'm not freaking out about the rampant fat bashing that is so prevalent on this thread now. If I'm this sensitive I shouldn't be on here? Maybe so if the onslaught of insults affected me personally. But they don't. My concern is two fold. One I think it distracts away from the core of the thread. The plight of a child having no choice of being filmed, no normalcy in her life. The other would be my concern for those overweight people struggling with their self worth and how they feel reading the opinions of people who find fat people so disgusting. Your comment was mild compared to others. I should have responded on one of theirs. You and I see things alike many times.Two years ago I lost a dear friend.. an absolutely beautiful woman who had bypass surgery because she couldn't take the fat bashing. She was model beautiful. She died of starvation. She couldn't eat and starved to death. A cousin had lap band surgery. Couldnt take the fat bashing any more. Lost the weight..was beautiful. They found her lying in a gully among a bed of fall leaves. Dead from complications post surgery and hypothermia. My sister had a heart aneurism post stomach bypass surgery. I now realize yes, I am sensitive. . I'm guilty as charged. Because people risk their very lives to look acceptable to someone else..who is likely not perfect either. But I think I will still read this page. For Abbie. Sorry I upset you.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Go listen to the end of the vlog of Abbie breathing. She’s really breathing loud. I wonder if she has allergies or is under the weather.
Abbie’s school knows they use her as a cash cow. They do not need to allow them to film.

Reactions: 2
@Glowfish i think she’s snoring & in a deep sleep that’s why haha

I think the best thing is it to not take any comments and apply them to your real life, nothing on here is aimed at anyone else individually or you will be insulted & upset for no reason :) For instance someone’s dad on here may ride a scooter but will still find it funny that Asa does! (And no my dad doesn’t it was just an example haha) I guess we don’t have to mind our P&Qs on this site :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
They’re terrible for it 😅
You know what I thought though what will Abbies situation be, can she just help herself, i am just thinking I wouldn’t want her touching my food, that sounds awful I know but you know why. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Summer has already took Abbie Target Seriously she will feel pressure to take her everywhere she goes, I imagine. I can’t see Summer enjoying this long term. Why isn’t Summer with her own family at Christmas! I know Abbie will love her around but what happens when Summer leaves for her career or starts her own family or are they hoping she never leaves? Asa and Pricilla will be loving this full time sitter for Abbie.

Reactions: 8
There's nothing like slap stick humor!!
No doubt Summer gets a scooter for Christmas. She's gotta be in the "squad". 😆😆.
Oh no doubt Isaiah is pissed she's coming to live there. She's stepping directly into his role and getting paid. Not to mention free coffee...food..."all the things". (Gah...who says tit like that in real life)? Oh...pigcilla and lauren brazee that's who. 2 🐖's. Pigtalk. 😆.

Yaaas!!! I knew I was not imagining Lauren and Assa!!! I feel there is definitely chemistry there. I noticed it about a year ago!!!
Ewwww. 😆😆😆
All the things! 😂😂😂😩😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.