Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sam-I-Am thank you so much for sharing your valuable insight regarding waivers etc.
Eye opening information.
You raised many good points about their ABA therapist and sessions. Assa always interjects and interrupts. It has to confuse Abbie. They still can't figure out how to arrange a time for therapy that is not immediately after she comes home from school. That just shows me they put themselves first. You would think they could give her 45 min at least to get home and unwind. But no. It seems that they are so "busy" with shopping, going to Dunkin, and riding those scooters that Abbies best interests come last.
Assa films in the school sometimes too which I never understood. Why does the woman who runs that place allow it? Is she afraid of Assa like the other women he interacts with seem to be? Too afraid to tell him no?
I wonder if there is a conflict of interest using respite money to self deal and make money? Ie: crazy nanny on the clock hammering out "Abbies Art"?

Reactions: 5

Extreme feelings of jealousy
An expectation of special treatment
Exaggerating achievements, talents, and importance
Extreme sensitivity and a tendency to be easily hurt and to feel rejected with little provocation
Difficulty maintaining healthful relationships
Fantasizing about their own intelligence, success, power, and appearance
An ability to take advantage of others to achieve a goal, without regret or conscience
A lack empathy, or ability to understand and share the feelings of others, and a tendency to disregard others' feelings
A belief that only certain people can understand their uniqueness
A tendency to consider themselves as skilled in romance
Responding to criticism with anger, humiliation, and shame
Seeking out praise and positive reinforcement from others
An expectation that others will agree with them and go along with what they want
Whatever they crave or yearn for must be "the best"

Only part posted...anyway..guess who this describes....nuff said..drop the Mike

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Extreme feelings of jealousy
An expectation of special treatment
Exaggerating achievements, talents, and importance
Extreme sensitivity and a tendency to be easily hurt and to feel rejected with little provocation
Difficulty maintaining healthful relationships
Fantasizing about their own intelligence, success, power, and appearance
An ability to take advantage of others to achieve a goal, without regret or conscience
A lack empathy, or ability to understand and share the feelings of others, and a tendency to disregard others' feelings
A belief that only certain people can understand their uniqueness
A tendency to consider themselves as skilled in romance
Responding to criticism with anger, humiliation, and shame
Seeking out praise and positive reinforcement from others
An expectation that others will agree with them and go along with what they want
Whatever they crave or yearn for must be "the best"

Only part posted...anyway..guess who this describes....nuff said..drop the Mike

THIS⬆⬆⬆
Holy hell was there a link associated with this that said -“See Asa Mass” poster child. My daughter needs a project for her Psychology class on mental health disorders. This would be absolutely perfect. So much video footage of him displaying these actions, screen shots of his shameful replies to commenters. Thank you!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Observations from tonight's vlog:
Vlog begins with bragging. Look we all got NFL pajamas!! I bet that cost a fortune.. But wait.. Pigcilla has made a deal of some sort.. To make a video for them. No doubt for $$$. Abbie once again not consenting to be a part of it.
Seemed like a he put on a purposeful effort not to sound so pissed about the stamps.
The tone of his voice seemed strangely strained like he was trying to sound kind throughout the entire video. Good try asshat.. But we know its fake.
His proclamation that he needed to continue the efforts of ABA and what she does at school. No tit sherlock!! Should have done that all along!! But no, chasing after sponsors, shopping and bragging foreshadows Abbie and the proof is in your vlogs.
Since it was impossible to fill the hundreds of orders they missed for Abbies art, he came up with a solution. Sell it on t spring!!! Not missing that money next year by God!!
Nothing more than pompus assed no class garbage people in my view.

• Heart
Loved how he shoved her through the door just to get video for the NFL. Disgusting human being. Oh and how about his epiphany...we should have Abbie doing more things at home like she learns in school and therapy. You are a real rocket scientist there Father Autism, maybe you should take that rocket and visit the planet Cilla lives on. She doesn’t even know her child can use scissors? Get off Facebook live videos about how to apply overly priced makeup that obviously is not working. The wrinkles on her face prove otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hell to the yeah!!! Proof from her own mouth that she is very distant from Abbie. What mother doesn't know if their kid can use scissors? Developmentally delayed or not.
When are people's eyes going to be opened?? What will it take??

@Sam-I-Am thank you so much for sharing your valuable insight regarding waivers etc.
Eye opening information.
You raised many good points about their ABA therapist and sessions. Assa always interjects and interrupts. It has to confuse Abbie. They still can't figure out how to arrange a time for therapy that is not immediately after she comes home from school. That just shows me they put themselves first. You would think they could give her 45 min at least to get home and unwind. But no. It seems that they are so "busy" with shopping, going to Dunkin, and riding those scooters that Abbies best interests come last.
Assa films in the school sometimes too which I never understood. Why does the woman who runs that place allow it? Is she afraid of Assa like the other women he interacts with seem to be? Too afraid to tell him no?
I wonder if there is a conflict of interest using respite money to self deal and make money? Ie: crazy nanny on the clock hammering out "Abbies Art"?
I have mentioned his demands on Abbie right after school on another website before. Basically, no, she shouldn’t be going straight into ABA and I am surprised a worker would constantly be willing to come over, unless they were immediately working on a goal of putting her things away. Once home from school, that is usually a decompression time for most kids on the Autism Spectrum (and for a lot of even NT kids, not in the “know,” that means neuro-typical)... Kids on the Autism Spectrum have had a lot of demands placed on them all day, and a lot of them make no sense or they just don’t understand. They conform to normal behaviors and activities for others. They were shoes because it is required and scratchy clothing because it is a must. Once home, that needs to be decompression time and very little demands, for a short time frame.. Home should be a feeling of love, safety and security. They should be able to go without shoes, run around, stretch out, etc.. They shouldn’t have a therapist in their face, getting them out of the vehicle, nor a parent barking demands about unpacking book bags or lunch boxes...
I don’t get their ABA therapist at all. She seems lovely and does have that strict side of herself with Abbie (which is totally needed) but she needed to tell Asa off a few times and really set some more stricter boundaries with him also. Maybe she did and that is why they have cut Abbie’s therapy down because they don’t want to completely stop but they are trying to find a new ABA therapist? I mean, I have done that, when I don’t agree with where therapy was going but didn’t want my child to back track, while I was hunting for a replacement...
On the crafts, it would be a huge conflict of interest if they found out Abbie’s respite worker is making crafts and parent’s are selling what they are making. Abbie’s respite workers aren’t even allowed to be there when she has therapy or take her to a therapy or doctor’s appointment due to billing. Also, if Abbie is making these and creates so much in sales, she could be required to create a business too because she is making them, not FA. I would be really interested in what their health care company that provides/bills the respite care to the state is thinking about their respite worker creating crafts and allowing them to be sold.. This could even go against their company’s rules too..
Someone in just the right department at DHHS needs to see these videos and they could be in a world of hurt with the state department...

Hell to the yeah!!! Proof from her own mouth that she is very distant from Abbie. What mother doesn't know if their kid can use scissors? Developmentally delayed or not.
When are people's eyes going to be opened?? What will it take??
OMG! I knew she was! You can tell by Abbie’s body language.. I was raised by my Grandma and I can feel a disconnect and she shows exactly how I felt any time I come around my Mom... P already stated that they put them in a back room for hours, while they ran the repair shop. She went back to work immediately after having Abbie and placed her in daycare, then preschool and then demanded help when the preschool couldn’t deal with her anymore. She never seemed to get Abbie private speech, OT or PT when she was younger (which is standard protocol back when Abbie was a toddler/small child, since ABA wasn’t really known yet).. She just seemed to think that the public school has to educate and do everything... They seemed/seem to have that mentality for years.. I just don’t get it..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Sam-I-Am I am so glad you found us!! Your knowledge is valuable. It seemed like double dipping to me having everyone there at once and also profiting off of her art with labor done by a respite worker. I wonder if they pay her mother and step dad as respite too?
No doubt their books aren't in order. I hear an IRS audit is worse than being lit on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Sam-I-Am I am so glad you found us!! Your knowledge is valuable. It seemed like double dipping to me having everyone there at once and also profiting off of her art with labor done by a respite worker. I wonder if they pay her mother and step dad as respite too?
No doubt their books aren't in order. I hear an IRS audit is worse than being lit on fire.
I know in our state, we can have self-directed funds for respite workers. Meaning, we can train them, hire them, do the paperwork and they are paid for by the state, once they are on the waivers but it is a headache to use self-directed and most parents usually send their people to agencies to be hired on and then they employee from an agency. The agency handles the paperwork and payroll BUT the agency still has to check in on the workers, make sure they are providing care and not breaking any laws on when care can be given...
Also, yes, the IRS would come down very hard and very harshly about selling crafts that were being made, while a paid worker (paid by the state) was watching and helping make the items, for the family to sell..

PS. Anyone needing a debit card, GreenLight is a wonderful company and I hate the day that I told them about it... I have personally contacted the company and request that they make sure to protect themselves and please do not work in conjunction with the family...
Our local Autism Community is starting to even see the cracks and mockery of the family... We live this life to and it makes it very hard when you see a family like theirs and everyone thinks you act this way...

Last edited:
  • Heart
I bet that ad Pigcilla is doing with the NFL shop is the same as that bounty ad was, comepletely made up. Abby cutting the wrapping paper? she had a hand on the scissors and Pigcilla did all the work. They are awful people. I really used to like them, then my eyes were opened and now I can see right through them.

• Heart
We should all contact these sponsors. My guess is Abbie is probably only at best 20% Autistic...the rest is developmentally delayed. Of course I am no expert. Just based on observations from watching her 2 years and observations of other truly autistic children. Yeah and i know about the spectrum I considered that in my equation.
I am surprised that true autistic families don't run them out of town with pitchforks!

Oh his bragging...so nauseating. I can hardly look at his lard head anymore w/o feeling ill. Isaiah’s financial security confidence is so thru the roof that he repeatedly is giving himself whiplash w/ that helmet of hair in his face. The pj material is crap. Likely pure polyester & yes, uncomfortably warm. And anyone w/ 300?+ followers can get kickbacks nowadays. “#” is a real nuisance. I never use it in daily life.

Notice how the tablet just had to come to the table when Abbie never uses it there & then Miss Priss & her fat fingers intentionally hit the screen a few times to start a Jojo Siwa video! And not one of them said anyyyything. So now they’re trying to leach off one of the biggest teen YT leaches! Sympathy from Jojo? Sure, she’ll be at your door in a heartbeat! I’m surprised no one has mentioned this yet. It was so awkwardly arranged! Pre-meditated vlogs like crazy now!

Edit: It looks like Abbie did start the video, but so odd how Asa was to get a pen, but he used the time to have her get one, film her walking back, getting the tablet, which was right next to a...you guessed it!...stomach stretching cup-o-DnD on the stove! Do overweight ppl feel like they have an automatic kinship w/ donut places? I highly doubt DnD wants to remind the public about how unhealthy their main product is. It’s just getting weird. And I’ve said it before, but they’ve instilled bad habits in Isaiah w/ coffee at night (or at all!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone not get that Abbie signed “break” and when he asked her what that meant, if she wanted him to quit talking, she said and nodded yes and tried to jump at the camera???
Yet, he has always stated that it is up to her about filming. Sure it is! If that was the case, we wouldn’t hear him talking to his Mom, still in the couch...

12 sources of income is NOT enough!
I wonder who gets a channel next....
Hmmm...
Hint: has no voice.
I bet you can guess.
Stay tuned!

You're welcome! He would be the perfect subject. Fits him to a tee. Then there is how that personality impacts his son at the cusp of making his way into the world. Great paper to write. I wish her luck.

Why suddenly the Target vlogs? Trying to get another sponsor?? In my opinion, yes they are. When are they not? In a very recent vlog pigcilla was dissing Target. Now they're all about it? I guess they are too rich for Wal-Mart so Target will have to do.
It was very telling what that hambeast dad said about getting Abbie things she would like. Poor kid. Never had many real toys?. No wonder she hoards blankets in her room. They laugh about it and call it her nest. I cry and believe its behavior of an autistic child left to her own devices the majority of 24 hours for 14 years.
She really seemed to be having genuine toddler like fun in the toy section and I am glad! I wish they did more age appropriate things with her. Dragging her on cruises, long trips, and just doing things the hambeasts want to knock off their own bucket lists is messed up.
My opinions expressed here are simply that. Opinions. Opinions that get deleted and blocked on all social media they control.
If you hambeasts are reading this, consider what we say in this forum and what they say in other forums. Do better by your daughter!!
Try to redeem yourselves. For her sake!!
Well said!

Reactions: 4
Still laughing over this image:

quote from above... [If that was the case, we wouldn’t hear him talking to his Mom, still in the couch...]

Due to the ‘in’ typo & forgetting he was talking to his mom on the phone, I began picturing Miss Priss (mom) ‘in’ the couch & then her being the couch.

Carry on... 😂

• Haha
I highly doubt anyone would move in with someone who is constantly screaming, destroying and pooping in a diaper. Have you ever changed an adult diaper full of poop? Adult sized poop?

And if you don't put on a vest backwards over pajamas backward with a zipper, she will dig poop out and smear it all over the room and eat it?

Can you imagine the mess? No one would last one day past that. No way.

Maybe a professional in a group home setting where they can pass off care, share the stress and load. But for a human being to give up their life to do that? There is no money in the world.

What mother says, “it’s probly not the best, but...” to anything for their child! (Lispy Priss & her Mio crap!)

Then she keeps dragging her hand over Abbie’s face to clean her mouth! If she has a stained mouth, grab a wipe from Abbie’s backpack or from in the house, & clean her face! Better yet, look before you leave! Why does an orange mouth require whole hand dragging? (just like P does to her face) Just kinda weird. It’s like P has poor fine motor skills like Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.