Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying because they put her rotted teeth in the trashcan and did not even offer to give them them to her. 😆
Yes this is what happens when all we consume is sugar and don't go to the dentist even though we can clearly afford to!
Yes they need a better script for next time. It was obvious why her teeth ended up in the garbage. 😆😆.
Throwing God into it almost did me in. "God gave me those teeth"!! Yeah, no tit. Where was your concern for that all those years you let them rot in your head? Such blasphemy!
They are not believers and have even said as much. Assa actually went to divinity school but he lost his religion. Most likely after Abbies diagnosis.
@FaLaLaLaNahLer check out the screen shots in one of my previous posts. It should answer your question. P clearly stated to be "working with"...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess Bounty said it because it's true? If they were associated with them they most likely would admit it.
The hashtag ad thing is the latest rage on Instagram. I believe that's what they were doing.
BUT they did not state to their fans that this video was their attempt to get noticed by Bounty.
They left everyone under the impression they got a sponsorship. If that wasn't deceitful enough.. P's own words about "working with" sure were.
Why not just say what the truth was?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Cill is trying to get a brand deal with a instagram boutique that their friend Lauren is associated with ( she may have a deal or something). She has gone out of her way to advertise lately.

Reactions: 2
Pretending to have a brand deal for a little bit of clout, when in reality you are just making free ads for a company with a 300 billion dollar market value that nets almost 4 billion a quarter.

On top of everything else, they are unapologetic pod people as well. CONSUME. CONSUME. CONSUME.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pretending to have a brand deal for a little bit of clout, when in reality you are just making free ads for a company with a 300 billion dollar market value that nets almost 4 billion a quarter.
On top of everything else, they are unapologetic pod people as well. CONSUME. CONSUME. CONSUME.
[/QUOTE
Not really too bright of them is it? Just greed. Trying for every dime they can get by what I feel is exploiting Abbie like she's a side show freak.
Did you mean pod people or pig people? 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn’t even question pod people. lmao! I’m so used to reading British words/some sounding slang to me. Plus, they are in pod like bodies.

• Haha
I was searching maaas family for social media and came across this....

I think this person has Autism but it shows how scary exploitation is, especially for someone who is non verbal and can not necessarily say “I’m done” lets stop recording.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That is beyond weird. She needs immediate psychiatric intervention. That was written over a year ago. I wonder if her feelings have escalated? Further proof their fans are batshit crazy.
Wow.
See that Assa? This is what exploitation gets ya. This is just 1 person who actually wrote something...imagine how many more are out there who don't write anything.
Keep bringing her to those meetups! Afterall, getting that Dunkin endorsement is far more important than Abbie.
Anything for the almighty dollar eh Assa
#specialplaceinhellforyou #shehasnovoice
#garbagepeople

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s creepy. What’s extremely scary Abbie doesn’t know stranger danger!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s is some real scary tit. It wasn’t hard to figure out where they live either. One mention of Chick-fil-a being a block away and one of Asa’s Monumental 🙄 drone videos then a quick search on Google maps led me right to their house. Then in today’s vlog he “interviews” a boy and puts his YouTube channel on blast. Wonder if the boys parents are aware. Anybody who would put my child out on YouTube without my permission would be in serious trouble. Sex trafficking is some real tit and these two fools of parents give an update every 15 minutes on Instagram, vlogs about what they doing. Wouldn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out their next move. Most real vloggers have enough content to keep their videos days even weeks behind what is actually occurring to protect themselves and their family. Then there is Asa struggling to get any content...so we are only one day behind what they are doing unless you have them on snap or insta then you would know the prime time to make a move. Glad he dropped out of the Coast Guard. I wouldn’t want that fool protecting my country.,,,can’t even protect his own family. Scary tit.

After Christina Grimme (sp?) was shot & killed by a crazed fan (who then killed himself), I would take NO chances with meet & greets! But even the famous youtubers still enter malls, etc. I’m not a helicopter parent, but probably worry more about the public. Really hope Asa sees that person’s posts! I missed that was a female writing it. Thank God for that, as maybe less dangerous. The school should be notified of any such posts. Maybe their YT salary can fund top notch school security or security at their DnD meetups. I know it’s futile to mention stop filming.

Reactions: 3
WOW.
Worst part is in my opinion is this holo-psycho could be ANYONE...possibly someone they’ve already met at a “meet-up”

YIKES!!!

Nothing is worth the possibility of harm coming to your voiceless, vulnerable, and helpless teenage daughter.

Any-whooo...What I really came here for was to rent in disgust. But I just had to comment on that psycho. New blog up today where she goes to camp shows these two lard asses at some sort of street fair. At 6:40 they decide it would be a good idea to do a walking shot showing off their sexy stems!!! OMG soooooo gross. Just why? You can edit and shoot ANYTHING in the universe, so just WHY in God’s name those?!?!?!?!?!
D37E28D6-D287-43AF-8D8E-769E2A0BF498.png

• Haha
Ok, guys.
Let's here your best... How long till Fat Ass-a buys himself a Tesla???
I hate autocorrect/speech-to-text, I feel rather silly now. I MEANT for my message to say “OK guys! Let’s hear your best guess...how long until Assssss-uhhh purchases that Tesla he deserves for all his hard work Abbie-sploiting!

OMG, I just cannot stop commenting. So The beautiful ornaments Aass-uhhh made are being packaged up by PIG-Cilla. They enlisted Abby’s help and forced her to do a task she cannot even pay attention to...she can’t hold her attention on what’s right in front of her, so demeaning to Abbie...

Then Abbie digs for gold in that nose and Pigcilla acts like nothing happened, precedes to have Abbie touch it all over and seal it up to ship out! Packed with love by Abbie’s booger finger for extra flavor! Hooray! Disgusting disgusting disgusting! Edit that sh*t out dumbass! Must be some sort of health code violation to knowingly send out a contaminated product?!?Poor hygiene at its best!!! What if a family with a baby receives it and the kid puts it in their mouth? YUM YUM YUM!

I never realized just how much she really does pick that shnauzola. Bet she does it tons more and he edits it out. He must have to leave some in or he will lose precious footage that he can’t reshoot with Abbie. Another user commented About it recently and ever since then I have been “picking up on it” more and more, pun intended! I remember in older blogs at the old house she would actually make herself bleed. Sad.
739D80FE-368E-430E-B9A9-EFCF337FE2E0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t y’all just love it when the socially inept fans (clearly some are only following due to relatable obesity) force socially inept Abbie to HUG them!!! And they are the 1st to try to kiss their asses over “understanding” autism. Makes me cringe every time!

Edit: actually, Abbie is more socially aware! Because hugging strangers is weird!

That reminds me, Becca must be really loving her youtube paycheck (or soon to be one + freebies) because she has started kissing Abbie goodbye. I’m sorry, but there’s just no need for that. It’s a little creepy & only something family should do. Keep it business girl. You’re getting paid.

Last edited:
Don’t y’all just love it when the socially inept fans (clearly some are only following due to relatable obesity) force socially inept Abbie to HUG them!!! And they are the 1st to try to kiss their asses over “understanding” autism. Makes me cringe every time!

Edit: actually, Abbie is more socially aware! Because hugging strangers is weird!

That reminds me, Becca must be really loving her youtube paycheck (or soon to be one + freebies) because she has started kissing Abbie goodbye. I’m sorry, but there’s just no need for that. It’s a little creepy & only something family should do. Keep it business girl. You’re getting paid.
I think Becca is young and naive. If you go to her Facebook page she is very involved in the community. I’m sure she is brainwashed to be Abbies babysitter.

In the most recent vlog Priscilla says she loves that Summer and Becca come over to hang out with Abbie although they are not teens..... then Asa interrupts her to say well they are young. He probably didn’t want that backlash because it’s so obvious they latch onto camp mentors and probably guilt trip them into caring for Abbie, calling them her friends.

WOW.
Worst part is in my opinion is this holo-psycho could be ANYONE...possibly someone they’ve already met at a “meet-up”

YIKES!!!

Nothing is worth the possibility of harm coming to your voiceless, vulnerable, and helpless teenage daughter.

Any-whooo...What I really came here for was to rent in disgust. But I just had to comment on that psycho. New blog up today where she goes to camp shows these two lard asses at some sort of street fair. At 6:40 they decide it would be a good idea to do a walking shot showing off their sexy stems!!! OMG soooooo gross. Just why? You can edit and shoot ANYTHING in the universe, so just WHY in God’s name those?!?!?!?!?! View attachment 64719
Ha! I noticed that too!! More delusional skewed vision from them. I honestly think that they see themselves as normal sized.
That shot on normal sized people would be ok...even "sweet".
Looked like 4 huge logs stuffed into jeans to me. 😋

• Heart
So how long do you think we have to wait for Almighty Father Autism’s internet safety video? Instead of patrolling the comment section for “troll” comments I would be more worried about the ones knowing every aspect of your life. Seems Asa has a few violations in the internet safety standards...🤔

4BE2014F-EE37-4B8E-BB0A-77B71AAF8313.jpeg
8DA302BD-4948-4085-91B2-83A35E5745A1.jpeg
4BE2014F-EE37-4B8E-BB0A-77B71AAF8313.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.