Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derogatory fat shaming comments about Abby should never ever come from anyone..especially her parents. Good Lord she is a disabled child who can't defend herself. How low does one have to go to make fun of your own child or any child for that matter. She may very well not be overweight. She won't stop growing and changing until her body is ready. She may very well take after Asa's parents whom are slender. Genetics scientifically have a great deal to do with how we look. Regardless you can't always fight genetics when it comes to the shape of your body. I've known people who suddenly with no effort just took on a slender body as they reached young adulthood. She is a beautiful disabled young girl at the mercy of how the whole world treats her or speaks about her. I would hope for kindness. That being said she could help prep healthy snacks for herself. Use a cookie cutter to cut shapes out of cheese and melons. Make ants on a lig with celery, peanut butter and raisins. Let her make her own healthy trail mix. Of course she would need help and supervision but would also be something she can
handle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Derogatory fat shaming comments about Abby should never ever come from anyone..especially her parents. Good Lord she is a disabled child who can't defend herself. How low does one have to go to make fun of your own child or any child for that matter. She may very well not be overweight. She won't stop growing and changing until her body is ready. She may very well take after Asa's parents whom are slender. Genetics scientifically have a great deal to do with how we look. Regardless you can't always fight genetics when it comes to the shape of your body. I've known people who suddenly with no effort just took on a slender body as they reached young adulthood. She is a beautiful disabled young girl at the mercy of how the whole world treats her or speaks about her. I would hope for kindness. That being said she could help prep healthy snacks for herself. Use a cookie cutter to cut shapes out of cheese and melons. Make ants on a lig with celery, peanut butter and raisins. Let her make her own healthy trail mix. Of course she would need help and supervision but would also be something she can
handle.
*cringe* I watched the latest vlog and they gave her a bowl of salmon and cauliflower. She clearly did not like it and pushed it away two times. In the next scene Asa says “She ended up eating it”.

I don’t know. I feel bad they didn’t give her a second option. Cool they want her to eat healthier, but look into other options, do research.....do a vegetable taste test lol. It was a Butcher box so I imagine they put in no effort besides making the meal.

I don’t want to be too critical because I know tons of families that can’t afford to feed their children certain foods but my issue with Asa and Priscilla is that they do have the money and the time.....so why are they putting in minimal effort?

Reactions: 4
So haven’t gotten my ornament, although it said it was shipped a week ago. Anyways I can put a picture if y’all want to see what Asa ahem I mean Abbie did 😂 when it gets here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree completely. Salmon AND cauliflower are acquired tastes. But they do have enough money to buy a whole plethora of healthy foods. Resource materials are endless with ideas.They should have a back up plan when trying something new. They certainly would have a healthy back up for themselves if they didn't like the salmon or cauliflower. I wonder if she really ate it later and how that was accomplished peacefully and lovingly...so would every parent everywhere. Kudos for fixing a healthy meal anyway.

*cringe* I watched the latest vlog and they gave her a bowl of salmon and cauliflower. She clearly did not like it and pushed it away two times. In the next scene Asa says “She ended up eating it”.

I don’t know. I feel bad they didn’t give her a second option. Cool they want her to eat healthier, but look into other options, do research.....do a vegetable taste test lol. It was a Butcher box so I imagine they put in no effort besides making the meal.

I don’t want to be too critical because I know tons of families that can’t afford to feed their children certain foods but my issue with Asa and Priscilla is that they do have the money and the time.....so why are they putting in minimal effort?
Because they are lazy.
Tonight's healthy choice was sugar!!
Chocolate covered marshmallows with rice krispys and more sugar sprinkles!
It keeps becoming more obvious these people are not honest.
Stay tuned!

• Wow
Assa has created quite a stir among his demographic!! They were begging for those camo hats!! 😆😆.
Well, well, well. Finally. They kept throwing tit and something eventually stuck!
Unlike their made up story about partnering with Procter and Gamble for a home made bounty paper towel commercial. 😆. That didn't stick. 😆😆
They can take down the FA video where they filmed it and claimed to have to send it to "THEM" for editing...(which sounded crazy af) and remove it off of Ps Instagram page but the problem with the internet is things never really go away. 😆.
The evidence is out there Assa...and it will be revealed.
#garbagepeople. #liars. #wannabes

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Assa has created quite a stir among his demographic!! They were begging for those camo hats!! 😆😆.
Well, well, well. Finally. They kept throwing tit and something eventually stuck!
Unlike their made up story about partnering with Procter and Gamble for a home made bounty paper towel commercial. 😆. That didn't stick. 😆😆
They can take down the FA video where they filmed it and claimed to have to send it to "THEM" for editing...(which sounded crazy af) and remove it off of Ps Instagram page but the problem with the internet is things never really go away. 😆.
What happened??

P used the hashtag "ad" to try and get the attention of the papertowel company in her video.
Lots of YouTube people are doing it to give the impression not the truth to their fans that they are "working with brands".
P went a step further and stated... (see screenshots) 😆
It was a whole "production" on FA channel's Thanksgiving vlog. They were very mysterious about it. Assa stated he would shoot it but send to "them" for editing. That video on FA is gone! 😆
Bountys response speaks for itself.😆😆😆
No wonder it's no longer on her Instagram. 😆. She's not "working" with this brand...she knows it yet she typed those words anyway.
What is done in the dark is always revealed in the light. 😁

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
All Asa has to do is keep replying with his condescending comments, keep portraying his almighty Father Autism God complex and eventually he will lose his following. That demographic is made up of women. As a woman who has been around other women for many years, that’s a hard demographic to keep happy. It’s becoming more and more evident that fans are becoming dissatisfied with them. 450,000 subscribers are a lot to keep happy...his attitude and his ego will be his demise. He can’t even keep his hands out of Pigcilla’s YouTube channel or her pyramid Lipstick on a Pig Mama scheme. And that bounty commercial....they should have used the towels to wipe off the horrific red lipstick on Granny. For a second I thought it was Pennywise the Clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
They all freaking lied about the Bounty ad? omfg. gross. Are they admitting this anywhere? So you heard back, then noticed the vlog was deleted?

Also, listen to the way he responds to a little ego poke from P when she was doing the dishes in yesterday’s vlog. His tone came across a little threatening. Reminds me of another arrogant fat guy relative of mine who is also vindictive. Surprised he left that in. I can’t remember what what said, but just thought I’d mention.

Last edited:
P used the hashtag "ad" to try and get the attention of the papertowel company in her video.
Lots of YouTube people are doing it to give the impression not the truth to their fans that they are "working with brands".
P went a step further and stated... (see screenshots) 😆
It was a whole "production" on FA channel's Thanksgiving vlog. They were very mysterious about it. Assa stated he would shoot it but send to "them" for editing. That video on FA is gone! 😆
Bountys response speaks for itself.😆😆😆
No wonder it's no longer on her Instagram. 😆. She's not "working" with this brand...she knows it yet she typed those words anyway.
What is done in the dark is always revealed in the light. 😁
Wow. So now we have actual evidence in black and white, about their dishonesty and greed. Hopefully their fans are following this thread and are seeing all of this. House of cards indeed!

Also, in that dumb stupid jigsaw logo with all their goofy faces, they made Assa look like Donald Trump!

• Haha
It will be interesting to see what they come up with to dispute the evidence.
I will just wait on it. 😆

Reactions: 2
Wait what prompted people to message bounty?
The hashtag "ad" most likely. It's pretty well known that YouTubers use it. It wouldn't surprise me if every single "brand" they show on their vlog gets contacted. In my view, they should be.
#exposethelies #stopexploitingabbieformoney

The vlog is still up

And so is the Instagram post. She replied 2 days ago on the post.

So what is the truth? If the truth is that they aren’t sponsoring them, they should make them take that video down.

Looks like, I was mistaken about the videos being removed but I searched for 2 days for them on both accounts!
After reviewing the FA video, his "behind the scenes" shot looked to be, to me, - on the surface- the same one on her instagram. If they were trying for a sponsor they should have stated so. Instead, it appears, based on P's own words, they were, shall we say...'pretending' they were "working with" this brand.
When i said they were removed it was because I couldn't locate them.
I based the rest off of what Bounty's response was. I relied on their response in a screenshot to be the truth. If it wasn't and I was wrong, then I apologize.
So far the only truth I see is P used hashtag ad like so many YouTube people do these days in order to try to get noticed by brands and or fool their followers into believing they are sponsored.
P took it a step further by responding how she did in the screenshots.
I tend to believe Bounty but that's my belief.
I saw these things posted online and wanted to share what I had found. If it's not true.... Let this be a good reminder to me. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m clueless when it comes to ads. No biggie if anyone is ever mistaken, because I think there are too many loopholes due to PR gifts. So if anyone # a company & a co. cares to have the person remove their post, they still get noticed & prob sent PR. Who knows. I also didn’t see where P responded weird about their Bounty ad? Am I missing something? She could’ve said they are so blessed just about life in general (but of course we all know she’s referring to her home & stacks of money).

So P’s real personality is a 5 yr old child? She was acting stupid again for the camera. She has more teeth to come out so surely they’ll try to come up w/ a better script for next time. Y’know, something Ellen would like.

Does it annoy anyone that Priscilla acts as if she is a professional chef that has a YouTube channel?

Looks like, I was mistaken about the videos being removed but I searched for 2 days for them on both accounts!
After reviewing the FA video, his "behind the scenes" shot looked to be, to me, - on the surface- the same one on her instagram. If they were trying for a sponsor they should have stated so. Instead, it appears, based on P's own words, they were, shall we say...'pretending' they were "working with" this brand.
When i said they were removed it was because I couldn't locate them.
I based the rest off of what Bounty's response was. I relied on their response in a screenshot to be the truth. If it wasn't and I was wrong, then I apologize.
So far the only truth I see is P used hashtag ad like so many YouTube people do these days in order to try to get noticed by brands and or fool their followers into believing they are sponsored.
P took it a step further by responding how she did in the screenshots.
I tend to believe Bounty but that's my belief.
I saw these things posted online and wanted to share what I had found. If it's not true.... Let this be a good reminder to me. 😁
No biggie. I’m just trying to figure out why Bounty said that. I’m guessing it’s because they don’t want to directly admit they are associated with them or Priscilla and Asa ridiculously trying to appear to get any brand deal they can. I wouldn’t doubt that at all with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.