Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell your friend “yes” . Florida didn’t win the lottery on governors either, but at least our weather’s nice.
Corrupt governors? At least neither of you have to live in a country run by Boris the buffoon and our weather is always crap, except for the three days we have summer.

Reactions: 16
The Tattle Family seems in distress today: computer drowning, cancer, creeping COVID, Mold Manor, Maassive fucks, international politics, and Sweet Girl’s damn haircut.

Let’s lighten the mood with another episode of “Who Wore It Better.” Next up: Onion Goggles. I know Big P is a contender in this category, but I just couldn’t stomach adding her. So she wins the bronze. Throw a “heart” for Sweet Girl or a “wow” for Weird Wayne. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: 28
God love her. It will never look like this again. It will be yanked back off her face. Poor thing.

They have to sedate her for dental appointments I remember them touching on that subject in the old house so they don’t take unless it’s an emergency and Abbie can’t tell them her tooth hurts
God forbid regular cleanings and X-rays to avoid problems!!

Reactions: 12
Wide Load Wayne!

Reactions: 17
So Abbie is a junior now?? She was a sophomore earlier in the week, according to the ever plugged in P., perhaps she was able to skip a year.
Can Abbie go to that school past her ‘senior’ year? In my state kids in alternative educational programs can go until they’re 22 years old.

Shouldn’t it be or programmed for life in general? Omg these people are a joke! And poor Ab has to live with it. I do wonder how she would be had she been raised by parents who followed through with teaching her the basics early on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
God help us all
Seriously doubt if Dipsilla Plaqueandbooger Mess ever passed any basic chemistry course. If she does try mixing chemicals in the kitchen, I’d advise everyone to clear out of the house. She must like wearing the lab coat just to further her episodic sex romps with the Ass where she gets to play doctor to his nurse.

Reactions: 17
It's not worth watching! Abbie looks really cute for about three seconds. Then she puts her head forward like usual and her hair/style gets all messed up. I am assuming this photo is the after effects and let's be honest, it looks like shit.
They need to stop labeling her as a typical teenager. She is Abbie, an individual who loves to rock and eat her hair. She needs a damn bob! Her hair is going to be up in a damn ponytail for the next year until her next haircut. They are just pathetic people and they need to get over this typical shit and start accepting her for who she is. Ahhhhhhh! Okay rant over!

Reactions: 24
Looking to increase their product line and their bottom line, SlimeLife added the biggest bottom in the business to their Elite Advisory Committee - Big P!

The Muppets Present “Not So Great Moments in Science” with Professor Bunsen Honeydew, his trusted laboratory assistant Beaker and featuring Miss Piggy.

Reactions: 24
Oh oh! I know the answer to these questions! (raises hand like in grade school) The answer is “ never”.

More like, Elite Advisory Team. EAT for short.

Reactions: 21
Currently, the school has programs until a certain age but they are suppose to be building a full Autism learning/living village. This would allow the individuals to be within the village indefinitely and individuals that are in the other career classes would be able to work within the village and even possibly live in the village, for the rest of their life.
There are several of these villages around the US but they are very tricky because they come with huge price tags and insurance doesn’t cover them usually.
So; who knows when Abbie would be forced to leave due to her age and disabilities?
I will say, her grant runs out when she turns 22. So, Asa and Priscilla would need to break apart the piggy bank then, to start paying 100% of her schooling then.,

Reactions: 15
OMG!!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah, whatever happened to that Zumba class? Did she even go?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.