Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so vile. They are cramped laying in the floor of the back seat. This isn't cuddling or affection.

Even shittier is... that is where maverick stays the entire time. You see sandy up on the seat but no maverick. Her gets forced under foot in the floor for hours while they drive. He gas no way to even get away from Sandy who has zero manners and has jealousy aggression.
The sooner they get back to the festering mould dump the better for those poor dogs and, probably, poor Abbie. I hope they get reported for the horrors those dogs have suffered.

I just wonder how many meltdowns Abbie has had during this ridiculous trip. I think she is really traumatised by the whole thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So they must have talked about this strategy at the Orgy last weekend. Show a negative comment and react to it. They think it makes them look strong and empowered - and also encourages their minions to jump in with uber positive tit. And if she can't understand that sentence, she's dumber than she looks.

Must also be a requirement to get offended by everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wish that would lead her here to read alllll about the pig beast.

I don’t think that this is “cuddling” by choice. Rather they have no bleeping room.
OMG. This makes me want to cry..especially poor Maverick. I bet his bones are aching. Im sure they earned themselves an awwwee from the HUMPERS…they make me sick!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
To some of you folks that are intelligent and much smarter than me: would there be any reason that all 3 of them are letting their views tank? I just went on Social Blade, and all 3 of their You Tube pages are tanking in a big way- like down by 30% or more in just the last month. Is this just a natural course of events, or is this being done surreptitiously? I’m excited to see it, but wonder if they will benefit in some way in the long run. Thanks in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To some of you folks that are intelligent and much smarter than me: would there be any reason that all 3 of them are letting their views tank? I just went on Social Blade, and all 3 of their You Tube pages are tanking in a big way- like down by 30% or more in just the last month. Is this just a natural course of events, or is this being done surreptitiously? I’m excited to see it, but wonder if they will benefit in some way in the long run. Thanks in advance.
I was thinking they posted yesterday's travel vlog on FA because they're not getting as much engagement on TravelMAASS, but just a guess. I think Isaiah thought he was going to get rich quickly. Isaiah's channel instantly had a ton of views and followers built off the back of Abbie. Within a few boring vlogs, people left without seeing Abbie. Isaiah lost interest because he would've actually had to have invested time into something. As we saw with Piggy, the get quick results don' pan out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if they thought if they posted fewer videos for a while that at some point people would miss them..and there views/subscribers would explode again??? Who knows with them..or they thought selfish world and travel mass along with slimelife will keep them $$$$

• Heart
I was thinking they posted yesterday's travel vlog on FA because they're not getting as much engagement on TravelMAASS, but just a guess. I think Isaiah thought he was going to get rich quickly. Isaiah's channel instantly had a ton of views and followers built off the back of Abbie. Within a few boring vlogs, people left without seeing Abbie. Isaiah lost interest because he would've actually had to have invested time into something. As we saw with Piggy, the get quick results don' pan out.
In addition, I think a lot of the leghumpers are turned off by their rampant spending and are beginning to see the light. The subs figures for Travel Maass are a true reflection of their actual following just highlighting the massive amount of subs that have obviously been bought to boost FA. Pigs cooking channel is a complete train wreck and this is reflected in Pigs complete and utter failure of her WLS. She cannot be taken seriously. As for Hogboy, he just failed to deliver and gave up. Overall, the tide is turning and I personally think they will fade into obscurity before very long. They have exhausted their autism content and poor Abbie is becoming less cute by the week. Sad but true.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It wasn’t me commenting on Pinky. I’d be more inclined to talk about her lack of brain matter, but face matter good too. 🤡🧠🧠🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Must also be a requirement to get offended by everything.
I knew it. They told them all to highlight hater comments. They're such dolts

I don't understand the logic either. They are spending at an unbelievable rate, their income from all their platforms has to be way down just from fewer videos being posted and I'm sorry, I don't believe Piggy was number 1 in sales this past month. If she is it's because she bought it all herself. It's like they are on a suicide mission.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I knew it. They told them all to highlight hater comments. They're such dolts

I don't understand the logic either. They are spending at an unbelievable rate, their income from all their platforms has to be way down just from fewer videos being posted and I'm sorry, I don't believe Piggy was number 1 in sales this past month. If she is it's because she bought it all herself. It's like they are on a suicide mission.
I think it's called desperation. They now have too many eggs in too many baskets none of which are doing well. A fast spiral into bankruptcy IMO.

• Heart
I think maybe Asa thought he could make up for the lack of views on FA with the travel vlog without posting to FA everyday. But then again, wasn’t the travel vlog in the works months before it debuted?

I also believe they are just out of content and Asa is burned-out from trying to make FA interesting. I think it affects Asa more as a man that his only source of income is from exploiting Abbie.

• Heart
My assumption is they believe their views, interaction, and subscribers will bounce back once they return to their regularly scheduled programming. Many YouTube channels have predictable ebbs and flows at certain times of the year...for instance some family vlogs always see a downswing in the summer. This is because their main viewers are children, who spend less time on the Internet in the summer because they're out playing with friends, going to camp, or vacationing with family. They come back in the fall when they are back to their usual routine...cooped up in the house, procrastinating doing homework, killing time on the schoolbus, etc...and the family vlogs return to their usual level of traffic.

The Maasses may also have a pattern like this to their vlog traffic. We also know that Asa has wanted to cut back on the number of posts per week for a while now. He (and Isaiah, who is likely following his father's advice) probably believe that they can take the summer "off" with a light posting schedule, and then come back to the same level of success. They may be right, I don't know, I am not that familiar with their numbers. But doing this, combined with trying to start an entirely new channel for their "travel" escapades...does seem like a bit of a risk for someone at their middling level. Priscllila...honestly, I don't think she cares very much about her channel. It's a vanity project for her, and I think Asa looks at it as occasional side income, not something to count on.

I think they also honestly do believe SpankieWRLD and their "income property" can make money so they'll be less reliant on social media. I'm curious to see what happens with the "the condo will allow Isaiah in-state tuition" narrative this fall.

Edit: Just to echo what @CoffeeMomof2 said...it's not that anyone is smarter than anyone else (except for all of us, who are smarter than the Maasses 🤣 ). This just happens to be in my wheelhouse because of my former career and my interest in the concept of "influencers" in general.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Others have made very good points, but a big part of it may be that they've reached critical mass.

(puns fully intended.)

There are only so many viewers. They seem to be capped at, what, 60k in terms of an actual audience? Aside from one-off high drama videos, or back when they used to go somewhat viral, their standard videos are getting views in the 40-60k range. These viewers are there to see Abbie. It's part of the natural cycle that the existing viewer pool fades as time goes on - people tire of the content, they get annoyed with the creator for whatever reason, or they just move on. Creators generally work to tweak their content to attract new viewers to at the very least replace departing viewers.

They're doing nothing to bring in new viewers. The travel vlog channel/brand was almost certainly an attempt to expand their audience. They'll never grow with fairly basic autism family content so they need to find content to attract a new pool of viewers.
Remember when Asa crowed about how he was going to do a different type of travel vlog where he finds "stories" at each place they visit? How people across the country have so many different "stories"?
That was his idea for a new type of content to bring in more viewers. He may have been thinking of something like SBSK but with "local characters" instead of special needs people.

As to Crap & tit and Isaiah's channel, it's laziness and lack of creativity. They all come from the same pool of viewers so their trajectories will be similar to the main FA channel. If someone moves on from FA they'll move on from the other channels too. Different, creative content could keep them engaged with cooking/decorating or college life, but what would have been more beneficial to them would have been if they'd used those channels creatively to bring in an entire new audience.
Instead, they saw immediate growth due to leghumper migration and figured they had everything figured out. And they have nothing figured out beyond how to exploit Abbie. They assumed they could easily coast to success on those channels so they never put any actual work into differentiating the content and making something to attract new viewers.

No, this won't benefit them in the long run. It's not some super complex chess game.
They just put all their eggs in one basket and that sort of thing only works for so long.
As views tank, as engagement tanks, as uploads come less frequently the Youtube algorithm responds accordingly.
Here's an example: I watch the Try Guys channel every time they release a video 3 times a week. When I visit youtube dot com on a Wednesday, the new Try Guys video will be right there at the top of my main page. Because I watch (and thumbs-up) regularly, also delivered to me on my main Youtube page is a series of videos they did for the Olympics official channel. I don't subscribe to Olympics. I don't watch anything Olympic-related. But those Try Guys videos were front and center for me to find because of that algorithm, because Youtube knows I consistently watch Try Guys content.
It's less often that I watch Philip DeFranco content. I subscribe to him. I watch his content occasionally. He took a few breaks, got a little irregular with his uploads, and now I never really see it on my youtube dot com main page. I have to go to my subscriptions tab to see if he (or a number of other creators I only watch intermittently) has a new upload.

So the more viewers depart Maass channels, and the more sporadic their uploads are, the less engagement they get and Youtube views that as, effectively, a stagnant channel. They won't "promote" - in terms of the algorithm - FA videos or videos related to FA if it doesn't mean more ad revenue for Youtube; they'll push videos more likely to keep us customers engaged with the site. Youtube only cares about eyes on the website looking at ads and it does everything it can to keep our eyes on their platform - if we're bored with FA related content (and show that by not watching, or by partially watching and then leaving the site, etc) they have no reason to keep boosting the channels.

(AND - none of us are much smarter or more intelligent than others. We just have different types of knowledge and knowledge in different areas!! I couldn't tell anyone anything about boats or French culture or living in Minnesota or math in general, but I can talk about how groups of people interact online!)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
P
I really hope that Abbie is not out there in that. It looks very inappropriate for her.

Her shoes all slip on because she can not bend down to tie her shoes.
She can bend down,she just don’t like wearing shoes which is why she’s constantly taking them off any chance she gets,I myself hate shoes but I have sense in knowing when to take them off and when not too

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Others have made very good points, but a big part of it may be that they've reached critical mass.

(puns fully intended.)

There are only so many viewers. They seem to be capped at, what, 60k in terms of an actual audience? Aside from one-off high drama videos, or back when they used to go somewhat viral, their standard videos are getting views in the 40-60k range. These viewers are there to see Abbie. It's part of the natural cycle that the existing viewer pool fades as time goes on - people tire of the content, they get annoyed with the creator for whatever reason, or they just move on. Creators generally work to tweak their content to attract new viewers to at the very least replace departing viewers.

They're doing nothing to bring in new viewers. The travel vlog channel/brand was almost certainly an attempt to expand their audience. They'll never grow with fairly basic autism family content so they need to find content to attract a new pool of viewers.
Remember when Asa crowed about how he was going to do a different type of travel vlog where he finds "stories" at each place they visit? How people across the country have so many different "stories"?
That was his idea for a new type of content to bring in more viewers. He may have been thinking of something like SBSK but with "local characters" instead of special needs people.

As to Crap & tit and Isaiah's channel, it's laziness and lack of creativity. They all come from the same pool of viewers so their trajectories will be similar to the main FA channel. If someone moves on from FA they'll move on from the other channels too. Different, creative content could keep them engaged with cooking/decorating or college life, but what would have been more beneficial to them would have been if they'd used those channels creatively to bring in an entire new audience.
Instead, they saw immediate growth due to leghumper migration and figured they had everything figured out. And they have nothing figured out beyond how to exploit Abbie. They assumed they could easily coast to success on those channels so they never put any actual work into differentiating the content and making something to attract new viewers.

No, this won't benefit them in the long run. It's not some super complex chess game.
They just put all their eggs in one basket and that sort of thing only works for so long.
As views tank, as engagement tanks, as uploads come less frequently the Youtube algorithm responds accordingly.
Here's an example: I watch the Try Guys channel every time they release a video 3 times a week. When I visit youtube dot com on a Wednesday, the new Try Guys video will be right there at the top of my main page. Because I watch (and thumbs-up) regularly, also delivered to me on my main Youtube page is a series of videos they did for the Olympics official channel. I don't subscribe to Olympics. I don't watch anything Olympic-related. But those Try Guys videos were front and center for me to find because of that algorithm, because Youtube knows I consistently watch Try Guys content.
It's less often that I watch Philip DeFranco content. I subscribe to him. I watch his content occasionally. He took a few breaks, got a little irregular with his uploads, and now I never really see it on my youtube dot com main page. I have to go to my subscriptions tab to see if he (or a number of other creators I only watch intermittently) has a new upload.

So the more viewers depart Maass channels, and the more sporadic their uploads are, the less engagement they get and Youtube views that as, effectively, a stagnant channel. They won't "promote" - in terms of the algorithm - FA videos or videos related to FA if it doesn't mean more ad revenue for Youtube; they'll push videos more likely to keep us customers engaged with the site. Youtube only cares about eyes on the website looking at ads and it does everything it can to keep our eyes on their platform - if we're bored with FA related content (and show that by not watching, or by partially watching and then leaving the site, etc) they have no reason to keep boosting the channels.

(AND - none of us are much smarter or more intelligent than others. We just have different types of knowledge and knowledge in different areas!! I couldn't tell anyone anything about boats or French culture or living in Minnesota or math in general, but I can talk about how groups of people interact online!)
Exactly. For as much as they used Summer, I was disappointed in her channel. I wondered if Asa had control over it because it was so boring. If Summer wanted to, she could have elevated her channel. She already had the fan base in place, plus she’s young and cute.

You are so right that they were complacent with the fan base they had and just went with it. They could have done so much more, especially Priscilla.

Sometimes I wonder if Priscilla was just dumb/lazy or if Asa held her back. Cooking wasn’t her thing but she could have really faked the home maker thing if she wanted to but she didn’t even put thought into her cooking, decor or anything. When she remade Abbie’s room, we didn’t see any of it. It was like “Look I redid her room”, but no tips, didn’t show the process….there was literally nothing there and that’s pretty much how all her videos went. She also could have branched off into some weightloss content. She blew her opportunity big time.

Now it’s too late in the game. They made the travel vlog with the idea they can get by with doing absolutely nothing but what they fail to realize is there are so many other travel vlogs that are so much more interesting. Their defense “Look at our Instagram for pics”🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
Would their fans/viewers find any interest in an honest Maas Family weight loss vlog? Coming at it from the failures and the easy ways out they employ as far as fast food, syrupy coffee drinks, alcohol, cheesy-buttery-rich recipes, and even simple to moderate exercise. Concentrated weight-loss work would benefit them. It would benefit Abbie. And not the "we're fasting for a week! (followed by cricket noises)" Not the special bike seat and work-out clothes (then cricket noises). Not the WLS announcement and progress vlog (then cricket noises). Would their usual FA, PS&T audiences find value in that product? Do they even have the initiative to pursue such an endeavor? Even a little daily movement for them and Abbie. It would certainly make their traveling easier, too. And we wouldn't see them tanking coffee and staying up at all hours of the night because that's just what they do. It would, of course, take discipline, a schedule, and teamwork. Is this too ambitious an endeavor - even if it could save their lives?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish that would lead her here to read alllll about the pig beast.

I don’t think that this is “cuddling” by choice. Rather they have no bleeping room.
Exactly! I was trying to copy that picture to post here too! Cramned in on the floor of the truck!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wonder if Priscilla was just dumb/lazy or if Asa held her back.
Nah, she's just dumb/lazy and, per her own words, is not creative in the least.

The extent of her putting "thought" into her cooking, or decorating or fashion or anything else, is to go on Pinterest or Tiktok or Youtube, find something that looks interesting, and try to copy it with a little tweak to make it her own. Sometimes she doesn't even bother with that.
Remember the brussels sprouts she made on the camper grill? She pointed out that they're trendy now. That's the only reason she made those - you could tell she'd never cooked them before. She just saw they were popular with other cooking creators.

Would their fans/viewers find any interest in an honest Maas Family weight loss vlog? Coming at it from the failures and the easy ways out they employ as far as fast food, syrupy coffee drinks, alcohol, cheesy-buttery-rich recipes, and even simple to moderate exercise.
Their core audience would stick around for that, absolutely.
But they'd also have a really good chance of attracting a new, large audience. Like, that would be a prime ticket to an actual renewal for them on Youtube and I'm almost certain it would work in their favor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.