Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that Abbie is not out there in that. It looks very inappropriate for her.

Her shoes all slip on because she can not bend down to tie her shoes.
Could you just picture Asswipe trying to take boots off her feet? I would have paid money to see that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
One last thing that caught my eye during the hoedown in San Antonio: A fan liked Big P’s party dress but noted it would have looked great with a pair of cowboy boots. Big P replied, “Unfortunately I don’t own cowboy boots and I wasn’t buying some for one event.”

I assume it would have been difficult to find a pair to fit your Maassive redwoods. But you could have found a cute pair of cowboy shooties - a more appropriate choice over dirty, well-worn flip flops.

It was an interesting and somewhat dismissive response considering all the things you’ve chosen to purchase for one event, including:
1) Rent a chicken limo,
2) Buy a box of rubber chickens,
3) Rent a dramatic lawn birthday sign for a 16-year old who can’t read,
4) Fly out your downline to celebrate your 40th birthday, with yet another
5) limo, and
6) a slew of pink party t-shirts,
7) your shiny, metallic birthday dress, sash, and tiara,
8) an extravagantly large balloon arch for birthday photos,
9) a DJ,
10) an elaborate multi-tiered professional birthday cake,
11) catered birthday dinner with servers,
12) another dramatic lawn sign to celebrate your own 40th birthday,
Etc.) and “all the things!”

“Y’All” are so consistent in your unnecessary consumption and spending.
View attachment 683308
She couldn’t fit her fat feet down into a pair of pointed toe boots. And even if she could the cankles would max out even the booties. Sure wish she would’ve tried though, that would’ve been comical

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her choice of dresses sucks, they only made her look more awful than she usually does. And I agree with whoever said she only wears slip on shoes! It just floors me to think they will write off the truck and camper because they made a new vlog! I’ve always told my husband, it’s a shame we are honest people and don't know how to cheat the system like they do. Karma will get them sooner or later. I don’t like to wish bad on anyone but these lying, cheating, dirtbags will get what’s coming to them I’m sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The crappy thing is... Abbie is scared of the ferris wheel because they DID force her on a ride, even though she was scared. She is now traumatized. She panics, tries to get away, gets terrified, just being near one or even hearing them sometimes. They recorded it a couple times, in atlanta and at a mini gulf place for example, where Abby was scared because they were anywhere near rides. Can't remember the vlog that Ass said they had previously forced her on one and it went really, really bad.

Why would she ever believe them when they say they aren't going on it? Not like they haven't made her do things before.

Abigail has zero trust in these idiots. She knows they don't care what she does and does not want. Too many times they have broken trust with her forcing her to do things. And not so she can grow. It is all either for content or because THEY want to do something.

So what if Abigail is now permanently traumatized. She can't communicate to bother them with it and can't tell anyone else. Then reinforce that trauma by taking near the rides. Idiots.

But she is their property... they own her... that's as far as their concern goes.
I feel a real nausea when reading this. You are so completely right. Is there nothing we can do? It’s awful feeling so powerless!

Fuckin pieces of tit.
I have worked with adults with intellectual disabilities; down syndrome, autism, fragile x, ECT. For 23 years and the beginning of this vlog broke my heart because it is my job (and one of my life’s purpose) to keep them safe and protect them.
The look on Abbie’s face was pure terror.
And they bleeping laugh and joke.
They are no advocates for autism or for families who have a loved one on the spectrum.
They are crappy, opportunistic, money hungry bleeping whores.
That right ASSHOLE, she doesn’t trust you because you have DONE NOTHING for her to feel you are trustworthy.
You’re a lying little tiny douchebag and your wife is a big lying sack of tit.
THANK YOU! for saying what most of us feel!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel a real nausea when reading this. You are so completely right. Is there nothing we can do? It’s awful feeling so powerless!
Honestly unless they break the law (and the right person sees it) then no.

Even if you only look at exploitation there still isn't nothing to do. Not with the laws how they are. IF there are changes that cover vlogs like they are child actors it won't be anytime soon. By then Abigail would be a legal adult and wouldn't be covered. Vulnerable adults are tricky to try to protect because the line between help and discrimination it too easily blurred.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I found Piggies training speech! Aren't you so exthited? 🤨

Mothering is not my jam.
Well, mothering my autistic daughter, Abigail, is not my jam. I am to much of a princess to do all the things Abbie needs like changing her, bathing her, getting her dressed, and brushing her hair.
My husband does all that. You see I have a lifetime supply of guilt hanging over his head.
I got him by his balls. So he does all of Abbie’s cares. I just use Abigail to sell product.
That is the secret of my success ladies.
What you need to do is reach out to your neighbors, your family and friends. Find a person with special needs. The more they look special needs the better. Now start posting on your Facebook page all of the daily struggles like meltdowns and potty training. When doing a live make sure they make an appearance. That will sell more product that you have ever sold before.
You don’t have to be beautiful or skinny.
Just look at me, I just ate an entire block of cheese in the bathroom but I still am rocking it.
No, all you need is special needs.
Now that is empowerment ladies.View attachment 683313
"I thought I smelled cheese"
It's gone to her knees!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I went back and watched the tubing vlog from 2018 because I've never seen it before...I'm not even here to make fun of her...she was in an AWFUL place, weight wise. She couldn't walk, she couldn't move, she couldn't control her own body. Her attitude on the river was fear, some in part due to being on a river, but mostly...it seemed it was because she knew she couldn't move herself and just had to lay there flat on the tube because she couldn't sit up or see. That was appallingly sad to watch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
One last thing that caught my eye during the hoedown in San Antonio: A fan liked Big P’s party dress but noted it would have looked great with a pair of cowboy boots. Big P replied, “Unfortunately I don’t own cowboy boots and I wasn’t buying some for one event.”

I assume it would have been difficult to find a pair to fit your Maassive redwoods. But you could have found a cute pair of cowboy shooties - a more appropriate choice over dirty, well-worn flip flops.

It was an interesting and somewhat dismissive response considering all the things you’ve chosen to purchase for one event, including:
1) Rent a chicken limo,
2) Buy a box of rubber chickens,
3) Rent a dramatic lawn birthday sign for a 16-year old who can’t read,
4) Fly out your downline to celebrate your 40th birthday, with yet another
5) limo, and
6) a slew of pink party t-shirts,
7) your shiny, metallic birthday dress, sash, and tiara,
8) an extravagantly large balloon arch for birthday photos,
9) a DJ,
10) an elaborate multi-tiered professional birthday cake,
11) catered birthday dinner with servers,
12) another dramatic lawn sign to celebrate your own 40th birthday,
Etc.) and “all the things!”

“Y’All” are so consistent in your unnecessary consumption and spending.
View attachment 683308

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It sounds like they are at an RV park but it looks more like a parking lot 🤔😂😂

He said something like
“this is the opposite of the type of parks we wanted to stay in, but this one’s pretty cool”🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 683364View attachment 683365
What a mixed up mess of a supposed Travel channel! Poor Abbie! I can't even imagine what she must be trying to cope with...drive through states, one to another. You know they've got to be eating fast food all the while, not getting proper "decompress" (relaxation) or sleep time either!
Saw something about a water issue with the RV? So if they're in New Orleans they must be headed to Jacksonville and home now?...cutting the NC stop out because of the water issue?

I really hope that Abbie is not out there in that. It looks very inappropriate for her.

Her shoes all slip on because she can not bend down to tie her shoes.
Bourbon Street is a site to see but there's plenty else in New Orleans to see!
This street would be a nightmare for Abbie, especially at night!

So I went back and watched the tubing vlog from 2018 because I've never seen it before...I'm not even here to make fun of her...she was in an AWFUL place, weight wise. She couldn't walk, she couldn't move, she couldn't control her own body. Her attitude on the river was fear, some in part due to being on a river, but mostly...it seemed it was because she knew she couldn't move herself and just had to lay there flat on the tube because she couldn't sit up or see. That was appallingly sad to watch.

Yes, I remember watching this. Funny now but she almost drowned. Was a danger to herself and orhers! What idiots! She had no clue how to use that stick to control her speed and direction! Another example of her ridiculous types of behavior. And, that cackle (laugh)!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Put her on a ferris wheel ignoring her fear of going on it….yet won’t take her to get a haircut because of her fear of ceilings..yeah. Okay
Excellent point!! Such inconsistencies completely exhaust me emotionally. I’m all done in for today and it isn’t even noon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Who pissed Pinky off?

Read the comment she’s replying to, they use the word Slimelife.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Who pissed Pinky off?

That has to be someone from tattle.. saying slimelife... and there was a discussion about a booger. I wonder if any of her slimelife friends read about the massive's here.

Really threw pinky for a loop... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Who pissed Pinky off?

Also what a weird response. Like maybe the "SlimeLife" part is confusing to her, but "Your fillers are migrating and there was a booger in your nose" are not like...difficult concepts to master, I don't think. "I don't even know what that means" is a comeback for people who can't think of a comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok Tattler....Fess up! Which one of you made this comment! You win!
So they must have talked about this strategy at the Orgy last weekend. Show a negative comment and react to it. They think it makes them look strong and empowered - and also encourages their minions to jump in with uber positive tit. And if she can't understand that sentence, she's dumber than she looks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So they must have talked about this strategy at the Orgy last weekend. Show a negative comment and react to it. They think it makes them look strong and empowered - and also encourages their minions to jump in with uber positive tit. And if she can't understand that sentence, she's dumber than she looks.
I wish that would lead her here to read alllll about the pig beast.

I don’t think that this is “cuddling” by choice. Rather they have no bleeping room.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That has to be someone from tattle.. saying slimelife... and there was a discussion about a booger. I wonder if any of her slimelife friends read about the massive's here.

Really threw pinky for a loop... lol
I didn't do the Tiktok comment but I did point out last thread that her fillers are migrating. :ROFLMAO:
Either it was someone here or the issues are that obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish that would lead her here to read alllll about the pig beast.

I don’t think that this is “cuddling” by choice. Rather they have no bleeping room.
That is so vile. They are cramped laying in the floor of the back seat. This isn't cuddling or affection.

Even shittier is... that is where maverick stays the entire time. You see sandy up on the seat but no maverick. Her gets forced under foot in the floor for hours while they drive. He gas no way to even get away from Sandy who has zero manners and has jealousy aggression.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.