Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her chicken cutlets shifted, learn how to wear them or leave them in the drawer goofball.
She really is a bloody mess, just everything about her is wrong . Arsewipe is professing his love because he sees his channels sinking and she ( or Abbie ) is the main earner with Slimelife, he knows which side his bread is buttered.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wheeeeew whooooo.... VEGAS!!!! Their BS with Abbie pushes through.... no.. you force her and she has no choice...you have no idea what she is actually going through while you drag her along... Asshat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think he really watches at all- just gets information from other people.
But then he would have known a few weeks back several here knew the model/price of both truck and trailor. Mabe he was just thumbing his nose at us.

Reactions: 9
They are bold for posting a video about Autism in Vegas and calling it autism in Vegas 🤦‍♀️. They clearly don’t give a tit and would rather try to keep what fans they have left.

Lol at Priscilla getting worked up over that message. I would have blocked them and moved on. Shows how affected they are by little tit. She always has to run to get confirmation from her fans that the person is just “jealous” or a hater.

“Everyone must know what this person said to me, I need justice”! Grow up Priscilla, no one cares. Block and move on. It looks worse that you give them so much attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Ab freaking out about the ferris wheel. It means nothing when Asshat & Cilla-Sue tell her they aren't going on it. Abbie knows or at least strongly feels like this is going to be another situation where, yet again!, she will be forced against her will to to do something to perform for the vlog and/or because A&P want to participate or take part in something. So of course Abbie is getting nervous and freaking out. Poor girl. Sucks that she has those two complete and utter idiots for parents.
Of course you KNOW, that Asshat will use the excuse that Abbie resists at first but she enjoys it once she's doing it and also, the ever popular reason - A&P want Abbie to experience more of the world. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Call me crazy but, there are ways of doing that WITHOUT sending Abbie's fears and anxieties into overdrive.
Also, Assa, good parents don't subject their kids to this for the sake of being the performing monkey who brings in the $$$.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Poor Ab freaking out about the ferris wheel. It means nothing when Asshat & Cilla-Sue tell her they aren't going on it. Abbie knows or at least strongly feels like this is going to be another situation where, yet again!, she will be forced against her will to to do something to perform for the vlog and/or because A&P want to participate or take part in something. So of course Abbie is getting nervous and freaking out. Poor girl. Sucks that she has those two complete and utter idiots for parents.
Of course you KNOW, that Asshat will use the excuse that Abbie resists at first but she enjoys it once she's doing it and also, the ever popular reason - A&P want Abbie to experience more of the world. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Call me crazy but, there are ways of doing that WITHOUT sending Abbie's fears and anxieties into overdrive.
Also, Assa, good parents don't subject their kids to this for the sake of being the performing monkey who brings in the $$$.
Also... they only show a very small part of their evening in VEGAS... she could be having meltdowns for all we know.. he shows what helps the narrative that Abbie is enjoying herself. I imagine the shots we do see there is some kind of candy or promise of food involved as well. She has no idea what they will drag her to next.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The crappy thing is... Abbie is scared of the ferris wheel because they DID force her on a ride, even though she was scared. She is now traumatized. She panics, tries to get away, gets terrified, just being near one or even hearing them sometimes. They recorded it a couple times, in atlanta and at a mini gulf place for example, where Abby was scared because they were anywhere near rides. Can't remember the vlog that Ass said they had previously forced her on one and it went really, really bad.

Why would she ever believe them when they say they aren't going on it? Not like they haven't made her do things before.

Abigail has zero trust in these idiots. She knows they don't care what she does and does not want. Too many times they have broken trust with her forcing her to do things. And not so she can grow. It is all either for content or because THEY want to do something.

So what if Abigail is now permanently traumatized. She can't communicate to bother them with it and can't tell anyone else. Then reinforce that trauma by taking near the rides. Idiots.

But she is their property... they own her... that's as far as their concern goes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Augh, he totally doesn’t get Autism at all.. Yes, some individuals are sensory seekers and some are avoiders… That is what makes it different…
Abbie only pushed through because you’ll made her but that was a somewhat good thing and at least you realized that dinner was not going to happen and made the decision to bring her back and hopefully got her something, once you quit yacking at the camera.. Abbie definitely doesn’t trust me on rides after the water park experience and riding previous rides though and that is totally inexcusable..

Also, 100% agree with the person that said that they are stopping by the house in Blowing Rock (Isaiah’s new place) on the way back. There would be no reason for them to come through Tennessee, as they could straight shoot it back to Florid, going through the bottom of the lower states. They are only planning on where to stop because they are out of the west and the lower eastern states have strict rules about camping at rest stops and parks.. But, I completely agree that they are going to be stopping by his place before heading home..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First thing Priscilla says is Vegas is more of her style.

Poor Abbie was terrified getting out of the car. First thing she sees while getting out is a giant ferris wheel. Instead of preparing her they are both blabbing on with a damn camera. Cuts to an audible sponsor, because thats important. Why is audible still sponsoring them?

When they were at the fountain, Abbie kept looking around. I think she’s more curious to what’s going on around her but of course they will play it up like shes just enjoying herself.

Asa goes on again to say that Abbie enjoys Selfie Wrld and so does his special needs employees. What exactly is fun about working at Selfie Wrld? You get to stare at people taking pictures?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you look carefully she's edited this photo and her redwoods are still massive.
It won't be long until they're weeping and infected.
She's going to have to start wearing slacks or jeans to hide the bandages on her legs! And, they better not be tight!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Guess who!
I'm guessing 11m58s of bullshit as usual. I made it to the fountains at the Bellagio and said duck it.
Who needs that much of Piggys fake ass looks, Asswipes self serving so called teachings and the blob that is Hog Boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Travel vloggers. Traveling. Driving. Videoing and sharing the experience. Dumb ass does not start the odometer. Sounds about right

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guess who!
Pig must have a permanent red mark around her whole flabby body from the elastic in all those tops she wears. Someone must have told her those kind if tops make her look slimmer, more hour glass looking. They just give her more material to cover her sweaty gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.