Fathering Autism #97 Priscilla loves being a MLM Hun, before too long she'll weigh a ton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think pig got some liquid courage again. Possibly also riled about Josh's podcast. She will post something about positivity and how people shouldn't try to bring others down after Josh's podcast. Like bleeping clockwork.
They're at the beach. Isaiah is wrangling Abbie. Guarantee she and Asa drank it up and got ready for Josh's vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I'm disappointed in Josh's latest vlog. He should have done his homework beforehand but judging from the comments he has brought out a lot of unfamiliar haters. So word is spreading.

I imagine they will go home via Hogboys new crib and spend yet more on fitting it out. They really have overstretched themselves. The end is not that far away.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I'm disappointed in Josh's latest vlog. He should have done his homework beforehand but judging from the comments he has brought out a lot of unfamiliar haters. So word is spreading.

I imagine they will go home via Hogboys new crib and spend yet more on fitting it out. They really have overstretched themselves. The end is not that far away.
Yea...everyone in the comments is saying he underrated how much Asshat spent on that truck and rv.. some are saying the truck could even be close to 100,000 ... these people disgust me.

Reactions: 20

I won't watch it. Didn't watch his last couple. I know some people like him but I don't. I don't think he brings much to the table and just throws tit out for views and profit. Dude can't even take 5 minutes to do his own research. Wish people would stop feeding him information from here.

But hey... if it bothers the Maasholes that is amusing enough I guess. I'll just skip watching some douchebag and giggle at the reactions.

Too bad Ass and P haven't been popping off in comments openly anymore. Loved her and Ks drunken responses lol

Reactions: 21
If you look carefully she's edited this photo and her redwoods are still massive.
It won't be long until they're weeping and infected.
OMG she photoshopped her ankles? And that's as good as it got???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She sure is trying to generate sympathy & engagement because someone sent her a mean message. She posted it on ALL 3 of her Facebook pages. they know exactly what they are doing.
proofread fail again…..
7CE06809-0691-44A5-AF1A-9EDBA121DF57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did you all notice on Josh's video he kept saying he heard goat sounds? It was Abbie honking...I guess he hasn't watched them enough to know the sounds of Abbie's honks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did you all notice on Josh's video he kept saying he heard goat sounds? It was Abbie honking...I guess he hasn't watched them enough to know the sounds of Abbie's honks.
I don't think he really watches at all- just gets information from other people.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Did he say anything about Isaiahs vonfo? Wonder if he knows about it.

Reactions: 6
Another spit out a beverage worthy moment!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.