Fathering Autism #96 Thousands of miles, still imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joking apart it’s disgraceful for such a young woman, instead of doctoring her pics she should get on a healthy diet. What I don’t understand is how she thinks people won’t notice how fat she is in real life when they meet her after seeing her photos.
I bet red, pinky and all the ‘mean ‘ girls avoid her as much as they can as she will spoil the aesthetic. Arsewipe and hog boy have to make an appearance Maassive just can’t be left out of anything, I suppose he will be giving them all his advise on skin care and selling tips. This obese, smug family are making me into a mean person, Kermy get me a drink ready please.
I'm sure these have been posted before but I'm bored before bed so I was looking around random FA tags on Insta and I'm tickled so I will share anyway lolView attachment 681615
View attachment 681616
Quick edit to add this gem I found omg lmao
View attachment 681622
..."they will look like the number 10." 😂
So true!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like Asshat and P are "boon docking' on the beach in Texas on the gulf of Mexico.... not sure where they are that they can park right on the beach... they better watch out for the tides. Knowing them they just parked because they didn't see a sign not to.

"The kids are swimming...on Asshats instagram story"... uhh... you mean Abbie ran out to the water ..probably in her clothes...and Isaiah had to go run after her to watch her. As if they are both regular teenagers enjoying a swim...idiots.
Tide comes in. Tide goes out. Maybe the Massives will find out!..
Catching up reading yet. Haven't seen a shot yet of where or how they've parked on the beach. Hoping they don't get a crash course about ocean tides!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.