Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's true. Still would have been super unpleasant not to mention germy.

Reactions: 14
Oh that's true. Still would have been super unpleasant not to mention germy.
True... and honestly its not an autism think. AND was preventable.

Of course her garbage parents only cared about how it affected them and THEIR feelings. And just needed to humiliate and strip Abigail of her dignity by putting out on the internet. They are a disgrace to parents and humanity alike

Reactions: 22
The only group who find this "cool" and fun would be tweens. It is fine for a tween birthday party, but not much else.

Reactions: 17
FYE (For your entertainment) go to 7:18 Yes...he licks her nose...
Three seconds of mASSive foreplay leading up to the climactic nose lick.

I'm pretty certain that is the only part of her body that has ever been licked by ASSa.

Yeah, I'm skipping over to the naughty corner now.

If I were on that boat..it would definitely be a negative memory I would keep with me for the rest of my life.. how could you forget something like that. I bet the smell was atrocious.. I have a weak stomach and would have probably gotten sick. Its a small boat ...so you are in close quarters with it.

Asshat just thinks of himself and his "autism awareness" ... They had no business putting Abbie in that situation. I hoped they helped those people clean up the mess...and reimbursed them for their lack of tips that day.

Hahaha helped them clean? They can't even clean their own home, persons, or child. And they didn't tip them a dime much less reimburse losses. They probably complained to their bosses... asked for complimentary gifts since they were so humiliated by the cruise.

Actually, it wasn’t…
Royal Caribbean has Autism of the Seas. It is a program within the cruise ship but not the whole cruise. When making a reservation, there is only a set number of cruises that the program is offered. Then, you meet up with those employees that are trained and navigate it all.. Only a fraction of the cruisers on the ship, are part of the program. The rest of the ship is regular cruisers. A lot of the individuals on their excursion(s) were just regular cruisers…
Which just makes the situation a million times worse because the cruise ship workers knew better, the excursion workers knew but the Almighty Asa showed his @$$ saying he knew better and yet, was shown totally what could and did happen..

I also definitely could see other cruisers asking for their money back. I would have loved to see accountability and A&P being charged back for the others excursion…

Reactions: 20
Imagine them having yo rinse all the shit right into the ocean and then it floats on the top and stiCV ks to the sides of the boat. Ewwww....That whole family is a shit show (pun intended). Not to mention the smell.

Reactions: 19
Imagine them having yo rinse all the shit right into the ocean and then it floats on the top and stiCV ks to the sides of the boat. Ewwww....That whole family is a shit show (pun intended). Not to mention the smell.
The worst part is it was all completely avoidable by not having Abbie do that portion of the trip. Someone could have stayed back with her, she wouldn’t have known what she was missing. Plenty of families split up to do activities separate from each other. They think they’re entitled to everything because of Abbie’s autism. Sorry, they aren’t when it involves other people there that have paid for the same thing the Massives paid for.

They got a spot on the news.

This is such bullshit. They've not hired anyone with special needs. Oh, that weird-ass mural was done that doesn't fit at all in that place. I bet a lot of that crap will get broken and fucked up after just a few people take pics in the rooms. You know teens will trash stuff. Does anyone remember what Asa said in the comments when someone asked about hiring special needs? He made it sound like it's a huge process that someone else does, and he isn't a part of it. Am I wrong about that?

SW-Jax’s posted hours are 56 hours/week. That’s not counting prep to open, cleaning, closing, vacuuming all of P’s dumb ass rugs, payroll, etc. Sherry is going to be one tired general manager if the elite owners aren’t helping out.

Reactions: 16
I wonder what their plan is. If something in the booth breaks or something needs replacing, I don't see Sherry climbing up on ladders and fixing stuff. She may be able to do payroll and oversee the workers but who in the world is going to do the heavy lifting here.

Reactions: 9
Had to ship in another "bestie" since Kaitlin didn't give two shits about her big night.

FYE (For your entertainment) go to 7:18 Yes...he licks her nose...
Did anybody keep watching? Abbie had blood all over her face and they discovered she lost a tooth. Golden boy looked concerned and got something to wipe her face. Asswipe cleaned her face and investigated where the blood was coming from. Guess what piggy did? NOTHING but laugh and act fucking stupid.

Reactions: 16
Piggy asked "was it a tooth she was supposed to lose?" Gosh, Mother of the Year, who knows?

Completely ridiculous.
They would have a more successful room by making a huge wall mural of one of Junior’s Grand Canyon photos. Let’s wait for them to use this idea in 3...2...1. Maybe Abbie fans will snip small pieces of fabric off the wall to keep as a holy relic of sorts.

Reactions: 19
From the segment you're referring to: "It's amazing how much she has changed people's lives." I have a question: How??? Drives me crazy when they start with this narrative that Abbie is just so "special" and she "speaks" to people and "changes their lives" and we should all "be more like Abbie." With absolutely no offense intended towards Abbie or anybody else who is similarly disabled, the last thing this world is more people like Abbie. Not even Abbie would want to be like Abbie if she understood what that meant. She's a sufferer of a condition which prevents her from being able to understand her condition, and it is only for this reason that she appears happy, and that is a blessing in the midst of hardship, not a person being awesome and inspiring. Abbie is like the star of a special needs Truman Show--and she can't ever figure it out or escape.

I can think of people with disabilities who are inspiring, usually because despite the unfair hand they were dealt, they achieve things and show remarkable strength or perseverance or an impressively positive attitude--and yes, those people are admirable and role models. But Abbie, like even many neurotypical people, doesn't do any of that, she merely exists. The Maasses think she's special because they are her parents and because saying she is special is lucrative for them. They act like their exploitation of Abbie is helping people so it won't seem so skeevy we're now watching four grown adults being supported by a intellectually disabled person. Her "bravery" in trying new things is nothing more than a helpless person enduring shit her parents put her through until she can convince them to stop via tantrums.

Selfish World kind of reminds me of "Glamour Shots" from the early 90's... it wasn't selfies but it was just as fake and ridiculous as Selfish World.
Hey now--Glamour Shots was awesome and doesn't deserve to be lumped in with Selfie WRLD. We make fun of it now because we associate it with the outdated styles and fashions of its glory days, but at that time it was a really cool concept and the photos were loved because the assembly-line methods offered middle class people a chance to have a fancy picture of them taken which they otherwise couldn't afford. Selfie WRLD is just a bunch of decorated booths.

The sensory room

LOL it's like it was designed to be as unflattering as possible. I still think it's possible that some people will be able to pull off some good pics in that room, but they could have done a lot better (that orange muppet fabric is just awful).

Selfie WRLD is such a scam. It works by getting professional models (or otherwise already beautiful people) with professional photographers and capturing images which makes people think it's Selfie WRLD that makes them look so good. When you look at the Selfie WRLD pics out there, the good ones are almost always obviously done using professionals, and then you see the ones done by lay people it's like--Oh, it's just a painted room with some cheesy props.

Reactions: 25
Gotcha. I just remembered them saying it was an autism thing. Literally know zero about cruises lol not my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I don’t understand the maths involved in this business either? This is really simplistic but they have to average at least 3-4 people through the door every hour they are open to even begin to break even just on wages. Then there’s business costs, rent and upkeep, taxes, replacing broken equipments, renewing booths, cleaning equipment, websites, advertising, payments to the franchise. So in reality it’s probably an average of 7-8 people through the door an hour Unless there are add on extras, I can’t see this being a money maker at all. I think the scammers have been scammed or the scammers have an ulterior motive going on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.