Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reality is they have a dog walker, Abbie should have this as part of her daily schedule, walking the dog with either S or B as part of therapy

Reactions: 14
I sincerely wish that Abbie can be "taught" to do more things.
However, the reality is, she's been left in the wild for far too long and I don't believe she has the "ability".
Sadly, that train left the station long ago.
In my opinion.
I totally agree. They have allowed her to run wild without any consequences for too long.

It’s really getting on my nerves all this “ sweet girl “ shit. To be fair, there is not a lot that is sweet. If they had both applied
A little discipline as she has grown up, she might not be having the tantrums. Jumping up and down and stamping feet is not attractive in a toddler or a nearly 15 year old. She has never had boundaries and they are paying the price. If she takes after her parents for body type, I can only imagine a tantrum in the future when she is an adult, they will need reinforced floors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Most certainly intentional. If she was well behaved they wouldn’t have much content.

Welcome to the forum and I agree with everything you say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's probably only posting that before she sits on her ass to read comments here. It must suck, being stuck inside the house quarantined alone with a child you cannot stand. Abbie is probably making her noises and P can't take it and just wants to engage with other people who might actually care that you're there.

The only time that Girl is going to P for anything is 'Food' or 'Eat' and she'll probably be so annoyed, that child will just have 2 hrs worth of snacks on the floor gone in like 3 minutes or less.

Reactions: 10
Haha. We supply all the vlog content. Hey miss piggy sort those wrinkles out, arsewipe get a bra

Todays complaint from P....here's an idea.....tell her to keep her hands off. Oh wait, Summer, and Becca and Brandy and crazy Nanny and Isiah and Ass aren't there to help you!!
Funny how P had to make sure she mentioned Avondale neighborhood. Like who gives a F about what neighborhood you live in.

Oh, don't even with the 'Sweet Girl' there is NOTHING sweet and she never responds in any manner when it's said to her. It also rubs me the wrong way because I have a 10 year old dog and for YEARS I have said 'Oh, there's my sweet girl!' or 'My girl is the sweetest girl ever!' now I don't think I can ever say that again to MY sweet girl who is actually the sweetest dog ever.

I thought they treated Abbie like a dog before sweet girl got to me. It bugs the shit out of me they can't even treat their 'sweet girl' like she's human.

Reactions: 13
She calls Sandy sweet girl too.

Reactions: 11
Right! They say Isaiah has anxiety. I felt anxiety regularly when I used to watch their vlogs, who doesn't?? Just the urge to reach through your device and slap some sense into those people. Lawd!

Moob man , oh I love it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What are they going to do when someone does not give a shit she's 'autistic' when they act like assholes? I REALLY started to see the true colors when they went to the Christmas Carnival? It was some winter thing from last year where they were in a village thing? two young boys mimicked Abbie's noises ASSa just goes 'Isiah, go tell them that she has autism and that's why she makes those noises.' and then when he starts to go, he tells him he was only kidding.

I'm obviously not going to mimic her noises but if I had some kid running up at me for looking at her in public or making a similar sound to her and someone runs to catch up just to tell me that.....I'd tell him to fuck off. Like, if I was on that plane and sitting in front of Abbie and she made the noises like that in my ear super close or some shit.....I'd turn around and we'd be having some words. I wouldn't care if she were autistic, the parents and I would be having some words.

I don't care if they film me either, I would turn around and sue them for uploading me to youtube and all the hate/death threats I'd get from their fans. They'd be in some legal trouble. Their kid, autistic or beyond that which I agree she does not show a lot of autistic traits would NOT be screeching in my general direction and in a close ear range. I want them to meet THE ONE, the one true hero who has no clue who are they are and does not give a shit she has autism and goes off on them.

Todays complaint from P....here's an idea.....tell her to keep her hands off. Oh wait, Summer, and Becca and Brandy and crazy Nanny and Isiah and Ass aren't there to help you!!
Oh poor Pigcilla ! Party is over time to spend some time with your daughter !!!!! I honesty just can’t believe she posted that !!!!!

a “headcold? Or the beginnings of corona. How many have they infected with their carelessness?
This is what she gets! parading around all over the place while everyone is on lockdown, like the rules dont apply to them..smh...GARBAGE PEOPLE!

Even if it isn't Corona, having any virus now is not good in terms of having a good prognosis with Corona.
I am now at higher risk from the Coronavirus because I just got over the flu. Part of the whole being cautious and social distancing thing is to avoid all of the other viruses going around, too.

And don't they normally have that door jerryrigged so it won't open at all? Why is that not in place now?

Reactions: 12
Those "tantrums" are just disgusting behavior in my opinion and everytime they show it on a vlog I just get so angry that I have to turn it off. Sure its communication.....its her saying," you WILL do what I want right now or I will make your life a living hell until you do!!" Such a "sweet girl!!" I'm not even sure she actually likes any certain person at all, it's just who gives her snacks and does what she wants more than the others. They have created a monster. They will have to put up with that bullshit for the rest of their lives and as long as its miserable for them, I am happy about that.

Reactions: 10
Totally with you on them being miserable. I just wish Abbie were happier. There's a glimmer every now and then, like in the vlog where A&P were away, where she seems so content and happy. And then it's gone. Maybe it was edited out, but I don't recall her asking constantly for snacks in that one. She was engaged in other activities which got her mind off of food. Sitting on the sofa with nothing to do, little to no physical activity, and she asks for food out of boredom.
Why is it we can see this stuff but they can't?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.