Fathering Autism #78 Tilted Mirror for her Face. Pigcill as a brand? What a disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this, and in my best conspiracy theory thinking, I bet Asa had to drive the whole way home (can you imaging Cilly driving a big oversized truck with a camper attached?) Thus he feel asleep before Cilly last night (which almost never happens to them?)
Oops. For some reason the picture didn't show up.
Screenshot_20210313-105610_Facebook.jpg

Also, he probably had a tit vlog, saw Josh mentioned them. And since Ass was driving home and couldn't monitor the comments, scrapped the vlog. Cilly mentioned they had just gotten home. Why not you unpack and relax, instead of putting on make-up on at 10 pm? She will reach that 700k goal easily. The leghumpers honestly think their purchases help Abbie, unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They addressed her wardrobe in a few videos and said it was because Abbie tends to pull her clothes and they have to go modest. When they have dressed her in “cool” clothes it never works out. I am paraphrasing it obviously.... it does not explain why her hair looks like a rats nest 24/7
"Modest" doesn't have to mean "like a middle-aged mom." A t-shirt is not revealing. Leggings with an appropriate length shirt over them are not revealing. A "muscle tee" style tank is not revealing. And it's just as easy to pull a peasant blouse over your head as it is a tank top... One of their concerns was also that Abbie will sit in unconventional positions that may make her clothing more revealing, and that was why they didn't buy her many dresses or certain kinds of shorts (I specifically remember Priscilla mentioning those flowy Brandy Melville style shorts that high schoolers were wearing at the time, although of course she had no idea the brand was Brandy Melville so she just called them "flippy shorts" or something). It would be completely appropriate for Abbie to wear plain t-shirts (no stupid autism slogans) and simple jeans, shorts, joggers, whatever is comfortable for the weather...instead of her only options being sloppy looking puzzle piece leggings with ill-fitting slogan tees OR the fusty musty "young professional" blouses Priscila always puts her in.

They also said in that same vlog that Abbie tends to fuss with and chew on any strings so that's why they couldn't get anything with drawstrings or those lace-up shirts that were popular at the time...and yet I've seen them put her in clothes with strings, so whatever.

In the long run I know it doesn't really matter what Abbie wears, especially because Abbie herself doesn't care...but it just bothers me because it's yet another, extremely visible way of how they don't really regard her as her own person. She is either an afterthought, less than human...or an extension of her parents. Nothing is ever truly done with her wants or needs in mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oops. For some reason the picture didn't show up.
View attachment 480625

Also, he probably had a tit vlog, saw Josh mentioned them. And since Ass was driving home and couldn't monitor the comments, scrapped the vlog. Cilly mentioned they had just gotten home. Why not you unpack and relax, instead of putting on make-up on at 10 pm? She will reach that 700k goal easily. The leghumpers honestly think their purchases help Abbie, unfortunately.
LIES! 😹 That is look of someone that realizes she now has the opportunity to have hours of unmonitored, nobody side eying and unadulterated eating. The She-Pantry has been licked clean. She is setting herself up for all kinds of Tattle time fun with these stupid faces. Thanks Pigfuckles. Thank your sister, Moobs too. 🐽🤣🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.