Fathering Autism #78 Tilted Mirror for her Face. Pigcill as a brand? What a disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I... sorry. This vlog is just going to be full of Ass kissing and more lies. I honestly feel bad they got brainwashed into this scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for the new title. I had to alter it to fit. I hope you don't mind!

Tonight's vlog:
View attachment 470753
Thanks so much you guyth!❤

(ETA: It attached my second post to my first. Sorry about that.😬)

Ohhh Ooookkkaaay! For the first 5 min. of the vlog I thought we were going to hear about Pig the entire time. But NO! What we have here is a very feeble attempt to proclaim friendship over caregiver/respite relationship. Respite workers don’t share pictures of their clients, but FRIENDS do...wink wink wink..😜 The Maassive Plantation is prepping for an upcoming DCP vlog.
It is taking me forever to get through this vlog. I pause..put some dishes away..come back. It is so dumb. Pig looks like she is mutilating that chair with her barge behind in the kitchen....and a Becca being filmed far, far away in the living room away from the rest looks preggers in earlier shots. Yea..I said it..Yea it is speculation..we shall see! 😎😻😎 4 min of vlog to go....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Priscilla talking about needing to be on a very personal level with a respite/caregiver for Abbie, but she was the one advertising on a public media platform that they were looking for respite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh for fucks sake.
Im so sick of this- he does this once a damn month.
Yes, Asa- everyone loves Abbie. Abbie is amazing. Abbie is changing the world. Becca and Summer are her besties. They have fun with her, because she is so fun....blah blah friggity blah. ENOUGH.

Oh...and wait! Why cant Becca buy Abbie "trendy" colored jeans or blouses? Because Asshat said he cant match outfits like that.
I thought The Saint of Motherhood, Big P got up with Abbie every morning, but we just "dont see it". ???
Cant even keep his lies straight. Shocker.

PS- Train that damn dog. I was getting annoyed with her jumping on Becca and Im just watching on a screen!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks @WowMeowMeowWow for the new title. I had to alter it to fit. I hope you don't mind!

Tonight's vlog:
View attachment 470753

Tonight's vlog:
View attachment 470753
Omg....pile of bullshit vlog again. Hears us referring to respite as semi professional babsitters so he tries to convince everyone how wonderful it is. All three of those witches cannot form a sentence without saying the word "like" at least 5 times. Especially Thummer. I tried counting for a few sentence but it aggravated me so much. It shows a real lack of intelligence on these so called college students.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Haven’t watched yet, but the title is so odd. I don’t know why but talking about your kid as being “a human” seems just odd. Like um, yes she is a human. A girl, a young woman, a teen, a child. I know P has claimed ownership/propriety rights over this human, but she’s your kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please, the only reason these girls hangout with Abbie is because they are getting paid . No 20 something would want to hangout with a special needs child that isn’t theirs (no offense) unless they were getting paid or benefiting in some kind of way like getting work experience for their degree. Piggy , Abbie sure shows how she feels about you by hitting and beating the tit out of you . Another bullshit vlog about how abbie is changing the world 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Great KITCHEN talk complete with skin flakes, ear wax and hair. 🤢 Whats next? A good, old fashioned hoof trimming on the countertop before second dinner?
C8CFA427-E532-4828-A851-8DC84AC520B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Screenahots and Sarcasm: The One Where We Talk About Caregivers (Before Josh Can Post His Video)

I am so lost as to what day this was. But no wonder you have needed some major repairs to your pump/pool. You leave dirt in the pool, it is going to be hell on your equipment.
Screenshot_20210306-182415_Adblock Browser.jpg

For everyone, especially @tag123, here is the art in the family room.
Screenshot_20210306-182717_Adblock Browser.jpg

Abbie is back in backwards pajamas. Cilly is defending her decorating choices, but didn't miss telling Ass she will pull it our later. (She won't.) But she only spent $40, buying clearance items. (I know I commented that it usually was the cast-off in the clearance section.)
Screenshot_20210306-182728_Adblock Browser.jpg

Why are we talking about Abbie, in front of Abbie? why not put her to bed, then have this "spontaneous" conversation without her sitting right there. Especially because this caregiver video is repeated at least once a month by Ass.
Screenshot_20210306-183152_Adblock Browser.jpg

Dad. Dad. Tap. Tap. *signs for food* Ass ignores her. Tap. Tap. *signs for food* Ass tells her no.
Screenshot_20210306-183242_Adblock Browser.jpg

Okay, still talking about me, let's go tap Summer. If I keep it up, someone will relent and feed me cookies. Tap. Tap. Hey Summer. Stop talking. Tap. Cookie.
Screenshot_20210306-183924_Adblock Browser.jpg

Cilly is certainly looking large and in charge this evening. Once again, Cilly. That cardigan accentuates your fat rolls curves.
Screenshot_20210306-183547_Adblock Browser.jpg

They are still talking about this? Okay, here we go again. Tap. Tap. *signs cookie* Tap. Tap. This is your typical teenager, Cilly. Her hair needs to be trimmed. It is so thin with broken and split ends. No amount of conditioner can save it at this point.
Screenshot_20210306-183651_Adblock Browser.jpg

THIS IS WHERE YOU COOK YOUR MEALS FOR CRIPES SAKE! I can see the look my grandmother's or mother would give me if I dared to futz with my hair over the island stovetop. Never ever eating anything in this kitchen, made by that woman. Nope. I like my intestines where they are.
Screenshot_20210306-183715_Adblock Browser.jpg

Who wasn't surprised that they once again caved to Abbie and gave her cookies? Me! Now we have our portion of stare at the circus freak show. Look lovingly at her, because she has funded experiences, incomes, purchases and so much more for everyone in this kitchen staring at her. Now it is your turn leghumpers. Prepare to defend our Caregivers honor when that mean DCP drops his video about Isaiah and Summer.

You pay these girls to be Abbie's friend. Yeah, I said it. What are you going to do about it?
Screenshot_20210306-183908_Adblock Browser.jpg

*someone brought up this point of how Cilly needs to trust Abbie's caregivers. One would think after what happened earlier in Abbie's life, when a caregiver did fail Abbie and Priscilla, they would be exceptionally picky. Also, based on that hater, one would think they would do their background check to make sure it was someone who can provide Abbie with care. Not some leghumper.

As for feeling "guilty" for going out while respite watched Abbie. First of all, Isaiah was pushed into the role of a caregiver at an early age. You didn't seem to be upset about what his childhood missed out on. The reason you didn't really go out to dinner? You were flat broke, with barely two quarters to rub together. Remember? Rolling quarters for gas, or trying to figure out how to pay for car repairs? Because I do. Don't waste my time with this "we felt guilty" bit either. Cilly is always out shopping, getting her nails or hair done..because you basically groomed Summer to be Abbie's primary caregiver and Cilly's pseudo daughter. I wonder what happened to that new caregiver they told their back story, and what we do exploiting our daughter. Did she spend a couple of days, then ✌out at what a tit show this family is? Can you blame her if she did?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Holy cow. Becca does look pregnant, but besides that “I would work at camp every single day of my life” for free??? What? So they are friends but paid respite but friends. I hate that mentality that community service workers should be charity workers.... It undermines the pay and status in the sector.. No professional would form “friendships” with their clients. There is and should be a boundary. it is their idealism, youth, and lack of proper training/education that makes it ok to say to a client, “you changed my life, we are friends, be in my wedding” etc. I worked with young people right after my undergrad degree, (then went in another direction). these giggly girls, and I used the word girls as that is how they act, wouldn’t have gotten paid employment. I get the whole volunteer at camp for a summer, but once you are in paid work, it should be different.

slimelife not working on poor summer. 😣.

and nice block and hold after the jump cut....... so prob tried to get that shot for awhile before they release the “human”. They really eat fast food every Single day...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenahots and Sarcasm: The One Where We Talk About Caregivers (Before Josh Can Post His Video)

I am so lost as to what day this was. But no wonder you have needed some major repairs to your pump/pool. You leave dirt in the pool, it is going to be hell on your equipment.
View attachment 470784
For everyone, especially @tag123, here is the art in the family room.
View attachment 470785
Abbie is back in backwards pajamas. Cilly is defending her decorating choices, but didn't miss telling Ass she will pull it our later. (She won't.) But she only spent $40, buying clearance items. (I know I commented that it usually was the cast-off in the clearance section.)
View attachment 470786
Why are we talking about Abbie, in front of Abbie? why not put her to bed, then have this "spontaneous" conversation without her sitting right there. Especially because this caregiver video is repeated at least once a month by Ass.
View attachment 470787
Dad. Dad. Tap. Tap. *signs for food* Ass ignores her. Tap. Tap. *signs for food* Ass tells her no.
View attachment 470788
Okay, still talking about me, let's go tap Summer. If I keep it up, someone will relent and feed me cookies. Tap. Tap. Hey Summer. Stop talking. Tap. Cookie.
View attachment 470793
Cilly is certainly looking large and in charge this evening. Once again, Cilly. That cardigan accentuates your fat rolls curves.
View attachment 470789
They are still talking about this? Okay, here we go again. Tap. Tap. *signs cookie* Tap. Tap. This is your typical teenager, Cilly. Her hair needs to be trimmed. It is so thin with broken and split ends. No amount of conditioner can save it at this point.
View attachment 470790
THIS IS WHERE YOU COOK YOUR MEALS FOR CRIPES SAKE! I can see the look my grandmother's or mother would give me if I dared to futz with my hair over the island stovetop. Never ever eating anything in this kitchen, made by that woman. Nope. I like my intestines where they are.
View attachment 470791
Who wasn't surprised that they once again caved to Abbie and gave her cookies? Me! Now we have our portion of stare at the circus freak show. Look lovingly at her, because she has funded experiences, incomes, purchases and so much more for everyone in this kitchen staring at her. Now it is your turn leghumpers. Prepare to defend our Caregivers honor when that mean DCP drops his video about Isaiah and Summer.

You pay these girls to be Abbie's friend. Yeah, I said it. What are you going to do about it?
View attachment 470792

*someone brought up this point of how Cilly needs to trust Abbie's caregivers. One would think after what happened earlier in Abbie's life, when a caregiver did fail Abbie and Priscilla, they would be exceptionally picky. Also, based on that hater, one would think they would do their background check to make sure it was someone who can provide Abbie with care. Not some leghumper.

As for feeling "guilty" for going out while respite watched Abbie. First of all, Isaiah was pushed into the role of a caregiver at an early age. You didn't seem to be upset about what his childhood missed out on. The reason you didn't really go out to dinner? You were flat broke, with barely two quarters to rub together. Remember? Rolling quarters for gas, or trying to figure out how to pay for car repairs? Because I do. Don't waste my time with this "we felt guilty" bit either. Cilly is always out shopping, getting her nails or hair done..because you basically groomed Summer to be Abbie's primary caregiver and Cilly's pseudo daughter. I wonder what happened to that new caregiver they told their back story, and what we do exploiting our daughter. Did she spend a couple of days, then ✌out at what a tit show this family is? Can you blame her if she did?

You captured something here. Seriously. Look at them all cheesing, leaning in and staring at her. They all look like they are waiting for her to perform for them-ready to pounce- "Come on Ab! Do something super cute!" Like a bunch of vultures circling. It really sets me off. :mad::mad:

1615076637209.png

And yep, backward pj's again...and Im not 100% positive, but I think the cushion from her normal spot is gone again. Asa was very careful not to show that corner in the vlog, but I got one quick glimpse and think its gone. And I only saw one cushion on the floor, and I think that was from where she was sitting.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is this the same Andrew that Cilly name checked when talking about working at the camp? Because I think it is. I'd not, it is one very dedicated leghumper to the cause. I wonder why he won't come defend these fools in Josh's comments?
Screenshot_20210306-192505_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210306-193056_YouTube.jpg

Haven’t watched yet, but the title is so odd. I don’t know why but talking about your kid as being “a human” seems just odd. Like um, yes she is a human. A girl, a young woman, a teen, a child. I know P has claimed ownership/propriety rights over this human, but she’s your kid.
Cilly only claims Abbie when it suits her. The number of times I have heard, "your daughter" when she is irritated and talks to Ass...too many to count.

Holy cow. Becca does look pregnant, but besides that “I would work at camp every single day of my life” for free??? What? So they are friends but paid respite but friends. I hate that mentality that community service workers should be charity workers.... It undermines the pay and status in the sector.. No professional would form “friendships” with their clients. There is and should be a boundary. it is their idealism, youth, and lack of proper training/education that makes it ok to say to a client, “you changed my life, we are friends, be in my wedding” etc. I worked with young people right after my undergrad degree, (Athena went in another direction). these giggly girls, and I used the word girls as that is how they act, wouldn’t have gotten paid employment. I get the whole volunteer at camp for a summer, but once you are in paid work, it should be different.
This is one area I hope Josh will drill into with his video about Summer. At what point does "professional respite" and "bff" differ? Granted, I do think Summer truly cares about Abbie. But at her age, when does the courtesy BFF end, and adult begin?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

He is such a drama clickbait king.I remember watching this and thinking what bullshit it was.I have no doubt she is any better off now and I guarantee you she still sits in soaked pull ups.If this had really happened the way they so dramatically present it would pigzilla be looking for help on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah, I thought the neglect/abuse allegations were overkill as well. If I remember right....

and poor Sandy needs a run, a good run not being tied to poor maverick, who needs a gentle walk, not being tied to poor Sandy. 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20

He is such a drama clickbait king.I remember watching this and thinking what bullshit it was.I have no doubt she is any better off now and I guarantee you she still sits in soaked pull ups.If this had really happened the way they so dramatically present it would pigzilla be looking for help on social media.
I am so glad you posted this, I thought I was the only one.
A soiled diaper? All this drama over a soiled diaper?
Ummm....you're her parents and shes soiled all the damn time. If there was more, why not say so?
And to make Isaiah participate- are you serious? How old is he here? 13? 14? He's not her parent. Its deplorable behavior. Its times like these that I remember how bad he had it. No wonder hes such an ass now.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The asking for food constantly would drive me insane but as it seems to be all she does, there wouldn’t be much to film othwise.
Honk, eat, repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The asking for food constantly would drive me insane but as it seems to be all she does, there wouldn’t be much to film othwise.
Honk, eat, repeat.
She has them trained. If she keeps pestering them, she is going to get food. He can't even hide what food reinforcers have turned into.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.