Fathering Autism #79 Selling makeup in the woods, P must be desperate to sell her goods,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing this over here...

Just saw this, and in my best conspiracy theory thinking, I bet Asa had to drive the whole way home (can you imaging Cilly driving a big oversized truck with a camper attached?) Thus he fell asleep before Cilly last night, which almost never happens to them. He probably had a tit vlog, saw Josh mentioned them. And since Ass was driving home and couldn't monitor the comments, scrapped the vlog.
Screenshot_20210313-105610_Facebook.jpg

Cilly mentioned they had just gotten home. Why not you unpack and relax, instead of putting on make-up on at 10 pm? Who thinks "after an eight hour drive with Abbie in a car, quick! I must go make a fool of myself with crappy (S)LimeLife make-up and scotch tape!"

She unfortunately will reach that 700k goal easily. The leghumpers honestly think their purchases help Abbie, unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Just saw this, and in my best conspiracy theory thinking, I bet Asa had to drive the whole way home (can you imaging Cilly driving a big oversized truck with a camper attached?) Thus he fell asleep before Cilly last night (which almost never happens to them?) He probably had a tit vlog, saw Josh mentioned them. And since Ass was driving home and couldn't monitor the comments, scrapped the vlog.
View attachment 480664

Cilly mentioned they had just gotten home. Why not you unpack and relax, instead of putting on make-up on at 10 pm? Who thinks "after an eight hour drive with Abbie in a car, quick! I must go make a fool of myself with crappy (S)LimeLife make-up and scotch tape!"

She unfortunately will reach that 700k goal easily. The leghumpers honestly think their purchases help Abbie, unfortunately.
Not sticking up for pigcilly BUT, i always thought Ass was controlling..... Why did she have to wait till he fell asleep?

Reactions: 16

Just saw this, and in my best conspiracy theory thinking, I bet Asa had to drive the whole way home (can you imaging Cilly driving a big oversized truck with a camper attached?) Thus he fell asleep before Cilly last night, which almost never happens to them. He probably had a tit vlog, saw Josh mentioned them. And since Ass was driving home and couldn't monitor the comments, scrapped the vlog.
View attachment 480664

It also appears her "tech guy" is also her photoshop guy, because DAMN THOSE CHINS do exist!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thory of uth in pithures.
We met in a bar.
Screenshot_20210312-211136~3.png

For me it was love at first sight, I even told my mom later that night he was the man I was going to marry.
Screenshot_20210312-211514~3.png

For me I just wanted to get laid and she was the best I could get at the time.
Screenshot_20210313-012221~3.png

I got what I wanted, I trapped him into marriage by getting pregnant with our golden boy. This would prove to be the foundation of our relationship. The scamming duo.
Screenshot_20210313-012450~2.png
Screenshot_20210313-012719~2.png

I had to marry her. Her dad threatened me, my dad would of disowned me. But I couldn’t take it. I left her and impregnated another. Realizing the grass was not greener nor was the sow, I came back.

Screenshot_20210313-123130.png

The happiest day ever. Not only did I get my man back but I got an endless supply of guilt to hang over his head! We wanted to complete our family. After many months, we finally got pregnant again.
Screenshot_20210312-220428~2.png

We didn’t know it at the time but she would prove to be our golden ticket. Our biggest scam yet.

Screenshot_20210313-112952~3.png

Now we have our Florida dream. Mansion, Swimming pool, trucks, cars, a boat, equipment, vacations, food, fame, all the things!
Screenshot_20210313-113503~2.png
Screenshot_20210313-012838~3.png

We have taught our son at a young age the scamming ways
Screenshot_20210313-112932.png
Screenshot_20210313-122117.png

We have groomed young girls to be our daughters best friends.
Screenshot_20210311-224803~4.png

Millions of people we help everyday by spreading awareness. And I help millions of women with their makeup journeys. Life is good ya’ll!
Screenshot_20210313-113408~2.png
Screenshot_20210313-005209~2.png

But there is evil in our path threating our journey. Sad old hens of tattle and the tool we will not name.
Screenshot_20210312-221540~2.png
Screenshot_20210313-115915~3.png

But NOTHING will stop us from our autism journey. Spreading awareness is what we do. And I know you want to start your journey with us! Only 169 dollars. Act now! Low prices will not last! Please help us on our journey. Subscribe, like and comment down below.
Screenshot_20210313-115130~2.png

Screenshot_20210313-122308.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
We met in a bar.
View attachment 480728
For me it was love at first sight, I even told my mom later that night he was the man I was going to marry.
View attachment 480729
View attachment 480731
I got what I wanted, I trapped him into marriage by getting pregnant with our golden boy. This would prove to be the foundation of our relationship. The scamming duo.
View attachment 480732. View attachment 480734

I had to marry her. Her dad threatened me, my dad would of disowned me. But I couldn’t take it. I left her and impregnated another. Realizing the grass was not greener nor was the sow, I came back.

View attachment 480740

The happiest day ever. Not only did I get my man back but I got an endless supply of guilt to hang over his head! We wanted to complete our family. After many months, we finally got pregnant again.
View attachment 480744
We didn’t know it at the time but she would prove to be our golden ticket. Our biggest scam yet.

View attachment 480745

Now we have our Florida dream. Mansion, Swimming pool, trucks, cars, a boat, equipment, vacations, food, fame, all the things!
View attachment 480746. View attachment 480752

View attachment 480756 View attachment 480759

View attachment 480761

Millions of people we help everyday by spreading awareness. And I help millions of women with their makeup journeys. Life is good ya’ll!
View attachment 480762 View attachment 480766

But there is evil in our path threating our journey. Sad old hens of tattle and the tool we will not name.
View attachment 480767 View attachment 480769

But NOTHING will stop us from our autism journey. Spreading awareness is what we do. And I know you want to start your journey with us! Only 169 dollars. Act now! Low prices will not last! Please help us on our journey. Subscribe, like and comment down below.
View attachment 480771

View attachment 480772
This belongs in the Tattle Hall of Fame!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
We met in a bar.
View attachment 480728
View attachment 480729
View attachment 480731
View attachment 480732. View attachment 480734

View attachment 480740

View attachment 480744

View attachment 480745

View attachment 480746. View attachment 480752

View attachment 480756 View attachment 480759

View attachment 480761

View attachment 480762 View attachment 480766

View attachment 480767 View attachment 480769

View attachment 480771

View attachment 480772
It is creepy how much they looked alike when they met.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It is creepy how much they looked alike when they met.
Wait a minute, she's taller than him?! I never noticed this before. Probably because their individual circumferences make it impossible to stand that close together now.

• Haha
Seriously? Here buy my (S)LimeLife crap for an Easter basket? Easter baskets are for candy and toys, not crappy MLM makeup.
Screenshot_20210313-130123_Facebook.jpg

Just sit down with this "support small business "tit" also. YOU 👏DON'T👏OWN👏A👏SMALL👏BUSINESS!👏
FB_IMG_1615658491457.jpg

Because I know your Ass reads here, let me educate you...
FB_IMG_1612836318529.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Confession time. I ordered a couple of skin care items from P last summer. Total crap, by the way.
Anywho, I received an email from her a few days ago offering to “help” me pick out more stuff. I’ve been sitting on my hands, debating whether or not to respond.
I’ll go sit in the corner now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.