Fathering Autism #78 Tilted Mirror for her Face. Pigcill as a brand? What a disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You called it RocketQueen. πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ TπŸ˜‚. She really loves her cult. Can you imagine eating, breathing a company like Slime and thinking your work is really that important.πŸ‘Έ Why are they changing my queen emoji into show white. I object.
Oh f**ck off pig face, nobody cares about your corpse colour match shite, shove it where monkeys shove their nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion
If you go into the woods today you’ll see piggy’s big behind
To the tune teddy bears picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A weak one for sure, but I thought I would try anyway.

Slime light in the hood, Beware A&P are up to no good

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Saturday
Enjoy your weekend everyone

Nice name for Piggy peaches πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A weak one for sure, but I thought I would try anyway.

Slime light in the hood, Beware A&P are up to no good
FA, FA,FA, Fum
Asa’s vlogs are so humdrum

FA,FA, FA Hum
Asa’s blogs are so humdrum

Reactions: 9
Dr. Ross was good looking, but a man who can recite Hamlet in Croatian? Be still my heart. Dr. Carter wasn't bad looking either.

Haven't missed an episode of Grey's either. McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet, Marty and McWidow. Last night's episode about slayed me. They actually Mark Sloane'd DeLuca. But my favorite will always be Bailey.

I cringe whenever Ass talks about Grey's. He wishes he has a small portion of the sexiness of those men.
Fun fact. I helped McDreamy find trash bags at the store and then we had a nice conversation about our cars (Porsche’s). He is as nice in person as he is in tv :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Somehow I think that they're a week behind. I'm not sure of the timeline when they actually went to North Carolina. Here's the thing, Isaiah put out a vlog this Monday. He had the electric bike that he claimed his parents brought in his Monday video. So they must have came last week.
I don't think I'm tripping here. I'm just confused.
We all know that Assa's really lazy and he films a whole bunch of vlogs in one day, so he can sit around doing nothing except for being obsessed over the comments. He's more obsessed with the comments then to actually get good content.
Usually when they go on vacation, you get to see them drop off the dogs at their favorite place in the world. The only thing we got before the amazing vacation, was the knowledge that Summer went to her parents house.
I think it's very odd on this particular vacation, they're not showing their accommodations, normally when they are at a hotel they're showing everything. It's pretty obvious that they took a camper because they were at a campsite. We don't know if it's Assa's dad's camper. They're being extremely secretive. There's actually no reason to be. We all see them throwing away money every single day, no one would be shocked if we see a camper. There was a few times last month that he mentioned that he went with the dad to get repairs to his camper.
And to be honest the whole highlight of the vlogs this week was watching baby Abbie on her disabled swing in North Carolina. That's pretty pathetic. I understand they're looking at investment properties, but they were also on vacation. 🀷

• Heart
Umm, miss makeup know it all, you missed a spot πŸ˜‚
The half-face thing really emphasizes how thick and pancakey the foundation is.

Also how drunk was she during this? The line down her nose veers off to the right, then the lipstick goes to far too the left and is chunky and smeared at the cutoff...like she couldn't even be bothered to clean that up real quick with her fingertip?

• Haha
Thread suggestion lol

Scotch tape on your face, what a disgrace! Lipstick Mama and the ungodly face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think they are already home.

Asa's just trying to play some big game all the sudden. If they didnt want people to know when they were leaving to go to NC, why announce they are now on the way home?

Nope- I think Asa is trying to be slick and play his own version of "To Catch a Predator'. Probably at home now, all lights out.
Asa has smeared turtle tit and mud on his face, with a Rambo headband and P's steak knife clenched in his teeth... hiding outside in his bushes...waiting to see if the super fans or the VA stalker are cruising the neighborhood trying to catch their arrival home. πŸŒ³πŸ”¦πŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ—‘

Big P is drunk and going Live in the dark from the pantry, by the light of her 12k Magic SL Lighted Mirror. πŸŽ₯πŸΎπŸ’„

Abbie, who all know absolutely thrives on chaos (lol) is taking advantage--- dancing and spinning through the manse, tossing P's Home Goods clearance tit, shredding her Boss Babe pyramid diagrams, and spilling cat litter and turtle food in their studio. πŸ‘£πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ§¨πŸ’£πŸ–₯

If Summer is back, this excitement is too much for her short shorts to bear.... between grabbing her crotch and giggling she is now breathing into a paper bag while peering out the windows. She learned about Stranger Danger in college, yanno. πŸ«πŸ—£πŸ‘€

Nala, who has memorized the door code takes advantage of Asa's war games. She alerts Maverick. After securing P's credit cards they have removed from her purse in her unlocked vehicle, they ride off into the night on Sweet Girls bike. 🐢 😸✌

Sandy has to stay behind. Nala has no patience for her foolery. 😹

Yep. Theres a vlog in there Asa. You're welcome. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I need a part two for this. I really want to know where Nala and Maverick ended up. I'm thinking PetSmart but I could be wrong. And I'm convinced that Nala was able to get Sandy into her cage while they left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A&P here is a little welcome back home gift for you. You might want to save it until next Wednesday or Thursday as you might need it. With that in mind it does have a 18% alcohol rate.🍷 it’s a special vintage just made for the two of you.
It’s called:

Mold Manor Redwoods
Touch of Kool-Aid

Cheers 🍷

AF1C05E5-95F3-4FB1-8F23-0911BA8283E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
LOL! Well....If we are going with Sisters, then Papa Maassive needs a little chin fix of his own. Right? Whats good for the overstuffed goose, is good for the sweaty gander! 😹
He rocks the tit out of the off the shoulder look. 🐽

View attachment 479792
View attachment 479793
Massive Family reunion pictures. The resemblance is strong. If Ass can’t make it as a vlogger, there’s always Geico. Like his Cousin.
79FA0E95-18F0-481F-9FEE-D44CAD1E52DF.jpeg
43CD7FA4-8B24-4C7B-8D5C-DE27ED83741D.jpeg
B9381E43-CF37-4227-86CD-AD80F9929F2D.jpeg

They look more like sisters instead of being husband and wife. Looks like A’s hair is getting a little thin on top. Wearing that hat all the time isn’t helping. The underwear, no comment. They must have been drinking too many cans of Truly.
We should all be thankful Ass didn’t take the underwear pictures with himself still in them. An Ass-selfie.
218B3409-A55C-4E43-803A-97B80DD83FBA.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Massive Family reunion pictures. The resemblance is strong. If Ass can’t make it as a vlogger, there’s always Geico. Like his Cousin.
View attachment 480009View attachment 480010View attachment 480011

We should all be thankful Ass didn’t take the underwear pictures with himself still in them. An Ass-selfie.View attachment 480018
I went and had a look at their Facebook page and got some screenshots of some comments 🀣
But I can’t find that (gross!) underwear photo anywhere, do you think maybe he took it down? (Mind you, this is as of 12:45am NZT) Also no contacting the FB people obviously πŸ™‚
F2BC6AAA-24A9-476A-B611-20376388FD1F.png
B179B95B-FBFF-475C-9B39-607AA7C5D7C3.png
8426F5E6-2C4D-4980-8FFF-D2FE568807B7.png
AB1A3A11-FD4D-4E72-9F7C-AEFA02EF30C1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.