Fathering Autism #77 Selling makeup while being plastered, A&P are such a disaster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I have some placemats where we sit to eat and some decorative stuff in the middle. The placemats are pure laziness so I can just clean those off and put them back and I don’t have to wipe down the table everytime. The table all set up like that is odd to me. She must have seen it in a model home and copied it.
She decorates the same way she cooks. She takes someone else's idea and throws a packet of ranch dressing on it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or does Abbie look as if she has facial droop like Priscilla only Priscilla's isn't quite as pronounced as Abbie's. Makes me think even more that Priscilla has some type of neurological deficit. Hope I used that term correctly.
Maybe there's an obvious reason that P doesn't have siblings.

Reactions: 10
Do people really set up their tables like P? I have zero time in my day to unset the table and reset the table. Is this because they don’t eat at the table?! So much waisted energy spent on doing that.
Not just that, but she chooses some of THE ugliest crap out there for her 'decor'.

Case in point, a large wooden cutting board with an old tin can on it as the centerpiece. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fugly centerpiece.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That style is known as "early rustic junkyard".
Purchased during the "everything must go sale" at Hobby Lobby. We all know Cilly can't resist a good sale...

So, working on a research project and came across something. Since Ass likes to put his kids out there on the interwebz, take a moment and enjoy this oldie from 2014. I can't stop laughing! Yes, he does use "Baby Got Back" for the parody.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For a while, Prissy was VERY concerned with Abbie's wardrobe. Was always buying her cute clothes. But lately she doesn't seem to give a @#%$ I have a feeling that a lot of that is due to Abbie's bathroom skills regressing. She's wearing pull ups all the time now and her clothing have to hide that. P's insistence on keeping Abbie's hair long is strange too. Get her a cute short cut that will be easy and cute. But for P, her hair is the one thing she feels confident about (she's said this before) so to her, Abbie having long hair = attractive.
Sadly, Abbie's clothes don't always hide the pull up as they put her in tights/leggings a good portion of the time and that unfortunately really accentuates the pull up she's wearing. 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Coming soon to Cilla's tit and Things, we are redoing the dining room to make it more Spring-like. Will the fake place sittings make the cut? Oh, and they broke Sandy.

Whose worried about some creepy basement guy? Not us.
Ass acting like he's the cinematographer for Martha Stewart 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ass acting like he's the cinematographer for Martha Stewart 🤦‍♀️
All I could say when watching that is if I came across him doing that crap in public at the park, I would definitely laugh my ass off. He looks like he is trying to be the next George Lucas or Michael Bay.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For a while, Prissy was VERY concerned with Abbie's wardrobe. Was always buying her cute clothes. But lately she doesn't seem to give a @#%$ I have a feeling that a lot of that is due to Abbie's bathroom skills regressing. She's wearing pull ups all the time now and her clothing have to hide that. P's insistence on keeping Abbie's hair long is strange too. Get her a cute short cut that will be easy and cute. But for P, her hair is the one thing she feels confident about (she's said this before) so to her, Abbie having long hair = attractive.
But Priscilla won't or can't be bothered doing Abbie's hair. If she wants her to have long hair she should be doing it. SCCOct66 is right about shorter hair for Abbie...there are so many easy to care for hair styles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watched a bit of Miss Ma'am's Lipstick Mama live from today and when she made a point of saying that she wanted questions for (s)lime life ONLY and that this was NOT a fathering autism video...

ezgif-3-33ea48ff581c-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can honestly say I have never reported anyone.
I never did, either. I skipped over single moms shouldn’t date and cat gate. I missed out on something else because it was deleted before I had a chance to see what it was. I like the group of people now better. We can joke and not have to watch what we say very carefully. It’s more respectful now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do people really set up their tables like P? I have zero time in my day to unset the table and reset the table. Is this because they don’t eat at the table?! So much waisted energy spent on doing that.
I lay my table, with clean, dry, folded washing that needs taking upstairs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You love how your azaleas look, but your husband spent the last week pulling them out of your backyard?
Screenshot_20210304-180400_Facebook.jpg

And if you care, here is her Spring Decorating with items from Target and Home Goods. (I guess Hobby Lobby wasn't having a clearance sale.)

Tonight's vlog: (I'm already rolling my eyes...)
Screenshot_20210304-180749_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I never did, either. I skipped over single moms shouldn’t date and cat gate. I missed out on something else because it was deleted before I had a chance to see what it was. I like the group of people now better. We can joke and not have to watch what we say very carefully. It’s more respectful now.
Cat gate?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.