Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isnt the new truck a Chevy? Hell idk..lol

But Asa is a laugh riot...supposedly Josh is a failure at everything, as opposed to Asa who....
Failed his wife and son when he bailed.
Failed a daughter he still refuses to care and provide for unless ordered to, and only after trying to hide assets for years and years.
Admits he never kept a job more than a few months, and so far we know he failed at a Coast Guard career, bible college, various mechanical positions, landscaping, and a small engine shop.
Not much of an "influencer" either. Any other sponsors after his fat ass other than freaking meal kits and Audible? LMAO- Nope.

Oh, and Asa- you do realize Josh does videos on SO many others that actually have VIEWS on their channels, not just purchased or inactive subs?
You aint shit little dude. Which is why you need to make money off your kid. Trashbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
Applause to this person! To add to what they said. If he doesn't watch Josh's videos, how does he know what Josh covered? Dude, just keep digging yourself a bigger hold for yourself.
Screenshot_20210301-152405_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Y’all! I am dying this morning. Sitting here on the couch cackling lile a wet hen.😹
This dummies Lipsmack Circus Live she did last night on FB...10 seconds in..
“Happy Monday”
“Happy March 1st”
“Happy All the Thingth”
Holy Crap on a Cracker is all I can say. The lisp game was on point last night. I give it a 7 out of 10...shots of tequila down her gullet.
F7F56CD7-7C24-4365-B918-AB0BE19E1995.jpeg

I just can’t with this damn “thingth” screenshot! 🤣🤣...shit...If y’all don’t see me for the rest of the day..Send help. DEAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

SCCOct66

VIP Member
No, I have some placemats where we sit to eat and some decorative stuff in the middle. The placemats are pure laziness so I can just clean those off and put them back and I don’t have to wipe down the table everytime. The table all set up like that is odd to me. She must have seen it in a model home and copied it.
She decorates the same way she cooks. She takes someone else's idea and throws a packet of ranch dressing on it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Yeah yeah. It is bad to quote yourself. But who TF does Ass think he is if it is up to Josh to contact the authorities because you have creepy, stalker leghumpers? Where is your responsibility to keep your child safe from these creeps? Where is the acknowledgement that you are exploiting Abbie in the same, but much bigger scale than Josh?

Hey Ass. You aren't the only one in Josh's spotlight. He is going after all family vloggers. His content is not solely focused on your sorry ass. You are just pissed because he is not backing down from taking you on. I am enjoying every attempt by you to make it to distract that you are in the wrong. Thanks for the entertainment. My money is on Josh in this battle of two alpha males.

PS - I prefer his Tesla over your truck any day of the week. What is it you are overcompensating for by buying that ridiculous truck except to further your exploitation of Abbie for your income and funding your needs.
He sure knows a lot about Josh personally and his past. But he doesn't watch. Got it.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Abbie misses you Crazy Nanny! 💖
Crazy Nanny doesnt miss Abbie, lol, and Im here for it. She left there and was not seen or heard from on the vlogs for over a year, when she picked up those donations a few months ago. She didnt go apeshit and swoon over Abbie, and her appearance was brief.
The reason Im happy about it is because its reality. Abbie was a client. Not a relative or bestie. CN did her job, then moved on. Like every other babysitter, teacher, nurse, social worker, etc etc etc. You are fond of your client, but then they move on to the next person or grade, etc.
Asa just acts like everyone is so touched and impacted by Abbie, but unless you're Summer or a Humper....no, they arent LOL

• Heart

EENER159

Chatty Member
They ARE ridiculous!!! I would love to go on ALL the vacations and crap they do...... However, we have real JOBS. We have jobs that aren't fun all the time, they are tough and sometimes we have to answer to someone and play by their rules.... because IT IS CALLED A JOB. At the end of the week or in my case we get paid for working and DOING OUR BEST... doing our best for US and the Company...I would love to have a new vehicle, new house, a REAL pool at my house... but i don't, because I WORK and i am not EXPLOITING MY CHILDREN~ Their fandom is fleeting, and then what???? No more private schooling for AB's, they will both have to get REAL jobs that pay, He will still have the DAUGHTER he doesn't want, a spoiled college student that doesn't know how to not be awkward with out a camera in his hand, Summer will move on, and then AB will still have a camera in her face ALL the time because Ass's delusional thinking he is GOD, and KNOWS EVERYTHING~ and people want to see me and see how wonderful of a dad i am... if you don't believe him... ask him.. he will tell you... ok off for morning coffee....brewed here at my house....again because i am not exploiting my daughter, and i have a REAL JOB..... *maybe should have had one or two before i started my rant.. I am a new Tattler, Thanks to someone's comment about Dad Challenge..... and while i am at it..... some of ya'll's profile pics CRACK ME UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Here it is, the shortest recap ever

1. Bullshit, clickbait title and thumbnail
2. Kitchen blah blah blah
3. Piggy crammed into too tight t-shirt thinking she's cute and sexy
4. Showing off the boat...blah blah blah
5. The 2 jerkwads rambling on about surfers for autism
6. After the beep...montage that highlights how much Abbies regressed
The end
Basically 13minutes of the deepest bullshit they've thrown.
Or should I say swineshit

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Oh, Ass is throwing a fit and lots of lies in the comments of his latest IG post for picking out a thumbnail. (There is one thread with over 80 replies!)

This guy is stupid, he continually deflects from the questions he is asked, For someone who is not bothered by Josh’s video he refers to it all the time, Josh has really got under his skin. The fool can’t see that what he is accusing Josh of is what he himself is doing, I think Josh has done an amazing job of rattling Arsewipe’s cage but of course he hasn’t watch Josh and his opinions don’t matter😂😂
For the first time in his make-believe life he has been called out and people are listening and seeing him for what he really is a fat, self opinionated , little man who has never made anything of himself and by exploiting his daughter now believes he has achieved something. I remember when they moved to the Adams family house and had Candy and Wayne Von Hog over for dinner, he kept asking them if they were proud of what he had provided for Piggy , so desperate for their approval and their validation. The only person who had provided was Abbie, that obese , greasy little slimeball did nothing except exploit Abbie and wait for the money to roll in. His arrogance and entitlement will be his downfall and I will be applauding loudly when he falls.......it won’t be a soft place to land.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Watched a bit of Miss Ma'am's Lipstick Mama live from today and when she made a point of saying that she wanted questions for (s)lime life ONLY and that this was NOT a fathering autism video...

ezgif-3-33ea48ff581c-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38

EENER159

Chatty Member
Welcome new member, and @BellaBlueEyes was referring to the time that Assa took credit for getting the bike for Christmas that was given to his dad, even though it was from Donna the Stepmom.

I was actually thinking about this the other day after the vlog, we've been seeing a lot of the dad. And the last time we saw Donna was when Isaiah was going to go back to school sometime in February?! Is it possible that Donna is really sick and the dad is just really depressed about it, and that's why we're seeing him because Assa is actually checking up on him?
Thank yall for the welcome... and let me tell ya'll.... I have not gotten anything accomplished since i have seen the light about how they exploit Abbie. Ya'll are like CRACK.... i keep coming back, just checking to see if someone has commented. Not to mention all the other rabbit holes i have been going down since i have found ya'll. Thank you (i think) for making me feel welcomed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

tag123

Chatty Member
Was tonight’s vlog the set up for buying a huge RV to show Abbie “ the world “? Then he will need a vehicle to pull said RV ? I can’t stand either of them!!
BINGO! It's the set up. Now que the leghumpers telling them to GO GO GO. Then, when they do GO and spend all the money and buy all the things to go with, the leghumpers feel like it was their idea and FA is listening to them but really they put the idea in their heads in the first place.. It's called gaslighting.

Just Fing go on vacation. Stop pretending it's about Abbie. We all know it's not. The boat isn't about Abbie, the house isn't about Abbie. They do what they want to do for themselves. I can't stand that they pretend every little thing is for her. Stop already.

• Heart

Azora74

Look at the loss of patrons! These were screen shot within a week of each other :m:LOL: as of just now they are down to 362. I hope it keeps going down!

Screenshot_20210221-133513_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210302-120044_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

What the ....

VIP Member
:devilish: I am usually not this bitchy but I've had a bad day and my respect for these losers is gone. Just like your portion control, Cilla Stuffs Her Face.
These pictures are ridiculous. Bitch, the only reason why your at this retreat, in the middle of a fucking pandemic, is because of your daughter. There's no way in hell you would be sitting on top with out her.

Screenshot_20210301-183413.png
Put away your freckly cleavage. Nobody wants to see that.

Screenshot_20210301-183039~2.png
No your not cute. You look like a psychopath.
Screenshot_20210301-183449~2.png
105 down. NOT!
Screenshot_20210301-183515~2.png
Four eyebrows alert
Screenshot_20210301-183604~2.png
Weenis alert
Screenshot_20210301-183544.png

Yep, that's where your ass will be, looking for a job. Cause people are waking up Piggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Woooooo! Guyth! I am getting an absolute kick out of watching and refreshing these IG comments!😹😹 Comments are disappearing faster than Pigfuckles dropping 30 lbs in the magic mirror! 😜 You can almost feel the energy coming from The Maassive Plantation. They have HAD it! And I am here for it. Its great. I love it.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36