Fathering Autism #77 Selling makeup while being plastered, A&P are such a disaster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing over this post from the end of the last thread.

I’m no truck expert, but I bet this is the truck he purchased. It’s listed as one of the best trucks for hauling an RV. I’m sure he got the V6 long bed and not the V4 just to pull the extra weight of their fat asses around. I’ll bet anything they buy a 5th Wheel RV so that Miss Piggy can have all the things. Got to have a big RV so they can have a big ass refrigerator for their eating addiction. They will blame these purchases of course on Abbie saying she wants to travel and see America. They will ask her do want to travel and see new places? Then they will answer for her and say “you do”. So between the truck and RV there goes approximately another 140K of Abbie’s money. These two are so predictable. Next Assa will become our RV and travel America expert, just wait and see. He is running out of content and you got to keep Abbie’s money rolling in. They really know how to spend it. Assa if you read here do I have you figured out? I’ll answer for myself I DO.
1FE39FDA-C905-4965-BA02-6805862CDAA1.jpeg
01FFC249-BBD5-46B4-A543-8FC2E7E9DAEA.jpeg
1062FE7E-BF49-4E9B-83C7-786238C447EF.jpeg
C4D76442-DF59-4A9F-B58E-ED1E9B166C1A.jpeg

For reference, the new truck:
Screenshot_20210228-184827_YouTube.jpg

Hey Ass, now that your big purchase has been exposed, how long till you admit it to your leghumpers? The lengths you go to when "hiding" information (purchases and vacations) from your followers that may raise suspicions sure isn't a life I envy. The amount of work you are putting in to controlling the narrative shows the complete disconnect from what these vlogs were intended to be. It is all about the Benjamins, and how to spend it as fast as you bring it in exploiting Abbie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
For those of you who are not Lauren and John leg humpers, there's a thread here on tattle called Lauren Brazee.
I hope that you will discuss them there.
It gets a bit lonely over there sometimes.
😁😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Besides the obvious fact that Piggy has hidden her WLS gain, how do the people buying into her MLM for the product, or to get rich, do not question the fact that Piggy looks old as duck even after using these products for a while?!? I mean, shouldn't we be able to see results?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isnt the new truck a Chevy? Hell idk..lol

But Asa is a laugh riot...supposedly Josh is a failure at everything, as opposed to Asa who....
Failed his wife and son when he bailed.
Failed a daughter he still refuses to care and provide for unless ordered to, and only after trying to hide assets for years and years.
Admits he never kept a job more than a few months, and so far we know he failed at a Coast Guard career, bible college, various mechanical positions, landscaping, and a small engine shop.
Not much of an "influencer" either. Any other sponsors after his fat ass other than freaking meal kits and Audible? LMAO- Nope.

Oh, and Asa- you do realize Josh does videos on SO many others that actually have VIEWS on their channels, not just purchased or inactive subs?
You aint tit little dude. Which is why you need to make money off your kid. Trashbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just a thought;but if Summers friends are visiting and there is a “new” truck in the driveway the chances may be one of the girls drove their parents truck to the Maass’. My daughters drove their fathers truck when they were without a car or were going on a long road trip because it was newer. As do a lot of women and teen girls in my area and it is not uncommon in southern states for them to drive trucks that size. If they continue to hide their driveway then we know they bought it; but the probability may be low... just saying.

For those of you who are not Lauren and John leg humpers, there's a thread here on tattle called Lauren Brazee.
I hope that you will discuss them there.
It gets a bit lonely over there sometimes.
😁😉
What constitutes a leg humper....lol...

Oh, Ass is throwing a fit and lots of lies in the comments of his latest IG post for picking out a thumbnail. (There is one thread with over 80 replies!)

How he forgets to mention his wife has a “going out of business” like sale before Josh’s video.... or how many sponsors he has...what an a$$

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

But Asa is a laugh riot...supposedly Josh is a failure at everything, as opposed to Asa who....
Failed a daughter he still refuses to care and provide for unless ordered to, and only after trying to hide assets for years and years.
Admits he never kept a job more than a few months, and so far we know he failed at a Coast Guard career, bible college, various mechanical positions, landscaping, and a small engine shop.
Not much of an "influencer" either. Any other sponsors after his fat ass other than freaking meal kits and Audible? LMAO- Nope.

Oh, and Asa- you do realize Josh does videos on SO many others that actually have VIEWS on their channels, not just purchased or inactive subs?
You aint tit little dude. Which is why you need to make money off your kid. Trashbag!
Ohhh. It would be AWESOME if you would copy this and post it on Fathering Autism!! It says everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My response to his “correcting” people on the amount of people who subscribe... he is an ass. In every sense of the word. His mother named him correctly.
829D38F4-5A82-4DE4-9AAC-CCA7876A3CD2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

I wish one of his old Coast Guard buddies would show up, the one that knows how long Asswipe was in and which discharge did he get. Can you legally purchase a gun little man? (pass a back round check)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to be taking up for Ass but the brief shot of the truck in the vlog is not a GMC

1614626789543.png

Reactions: 9
Not to be taking up for Ass but the brief shot of the truck in the vlog is not a GMC

View attachment 461993
The "teacher" who bought the said Dynavox, which Abbie broke very quickly, was a leghumper. Makes me even madder knowing she spent her teacher's salary $$$ on this family for them to not take steps to protect the piece of equipment.

Oh, he also forgets to mention that Abbie was denied a Dynavox because they didn't think Abbie would take care of it. I just watched that old video yesterday where he mentions it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh, Ass is throwing a fit and lots of lies in the comments of his latest IG post for picking out a thumbnail. (There is one thread with over 80 replies!)

1614628760678.png

Yep. A Chevy. Way to deflect, Ass....
1614628918291.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.