Fathering Autism #77 Selling makeup while being plastered, A&P are such a disaster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year she said she fit into a size 14, and she was "so excited!".....a size 14 is a large. Obviously another fuckin lie.
YOU! ❤❤Where have you been my favorite partner in crime?❤❤
Y’all watch Pigthrilla the Scum’s grocery haul?
My favorite part:
I did not buy any bread..
I just got these hot dog and hamburger buns...this giant Hawaiian BREAD bowl. That is all bread you miserable swine! Goodness Gracious Almighty. 🙄
Does she take some sort of sick pride in being a dumbass?
970C2490-FED0-4774-BF8C-C82263F9DA37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A quick one...
Screenshots and Sarcasm: The One Where We Pretend To Care About What Cilly and Isaiah Think

Your (S)LimeLife fancy, expensive lighted mirror is doing you wrong. Do you not see how bad your color matching truly is? Those glow drops aren't doing much but to emphasize the lines and bags around your eyes.
Screenshot_20210301-181852_Adblock Browser.jpg

We see you hiding your big purchase in your edit. I would live to know what your neighbors think when they pass by and see tit like this.
Screenshot_20210301-182151_Adblock Browser.jpg

Wait, so Abbie is drinking the mio flavored water AND the Dunkin coffees? Give me a break. Have you even looked into the ingredients of that? Because I have.
Screenshot_20210301-182403_Adblock Browser.jpg

Hi Ass! I see you read here and saw us calling your out for all the plastic trash bags. Sure, you recycle them. *wink*wink* Glad we can yet again be of assistance for editing your vlogs. But you would never admit that you read every post from the trashcan people here on Tattle. Kind of how you haven't watched any of Josh's videos.
Screenshot_20210301-182434_Adblock Browser.jpg

Isaiah, what do you have against eating at App State dining hall for meals? Is there a reason you have to get takeout so frequently? Because it looks like you have quite a few options. Or is the Golden Child not using his food plan his sister is paying for?? Want me to feel sad that the coffee shop is closed? Sorry Charlie. Whatever will you do without your overpriced, sugar laden coffee for one day? Real world problems I see. (I wonder if the RA found out he and his roommate both brought Keurigs for their dorm rooms.)
Screenshot_20210301-182933_Adblock Browser.jpg

Can I tell you how much of a stupid move your friend made jumping off a ski lift in the middle of it? I don't care that you are going to make dumb decisions, but this is stupid, arrogant and selfish. What if he had hurt himself jumping like that? I wonder how ski patrol would like to have to go up there to package and transport an injured fool because of this decision?

I wonder what the management of the ski park would think? Because I am pretty sure there are rules for not jumping off the ski lift in the middle of the trip to the top of the mountain. I hope someone gives you a world of hell for this stunt. But hey, great vlog content. I see you took many lessons from dear old dad about what will get the clicks.
Screenshot_20210301-183208_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
This is your best work ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am DEAD. 😂 😂 😂
😁😆😂🤣 Thank you!🥰
I had a blast with this one!! I saw that pic last night and knew had to make something ridiculous out of it!! I finally got around to it today!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The response I got. I am at least glad that I could give some ideas for possible future eventsView attachment 462368View attachment 462369
Complete and utter bullshit. Humility is good if it is genuine, however you are just trying to limit the damage that has been caused to your disgusting exploitative channel. You couldn’t care less what any of your followers have to say and care only about the negatives because you are a narcissist and can’t bear to be criticised. You piece of garbage.

A quick one...
Screenshots and Sarcasm: The One Where We Pretend To Care About What Cilly and Isaiah Think

Your (S)LimeLife fancy, expensive lighted mirror is doing you wrong. Do you not see how bad your color matching truly is? Those glow drops aren't doing much but to emphasize the lines and bags around your eyes.
View attachment 462468
We see you hiding your big purchase in your edit. I would live to know what your neighbors think when they pass by and see tit like this.
View attachment 462469
Wait, so Abbie is drinking the mio flavored water AND the Dunkin coffees? Give me a break. Have you even looked into the ingredients of that? Because I have.
View attachment 462470
Hi Ass! I see you read here and saw us calling your out for all the plastic trash bags. Sure, you recycle them. *wink*wink* Glad we can yet again be of assistance for editing your vlogs. But you would never admit that you read every post from the trashcan people here on Tattle. Kind of how you haven't watched any of Josh's videos.
View attachment 462471
Isaiah, what do you have against eating at App State dining hall for meals? Is there a reason you have to get takeout so frequently? Because it looks like you have quite a few options. Or is the Golden Child not using his food plan his sister is paying for?? Want me to feel sad that the coffee shop is closed? Sorry Charlie. Whatever will you do without your overpriced, sugar laden coffee for one day? Real world problems I see. (I wonder if the RA found out he and his roommate both brought Keurigs for their dorm rooms.)
View attachment 462472
Can I tell you how much of a stupid move your friend made jumping off a ski lift in the middle of it? I don't care that you are going to make dumb decisions, but this is stupid, arrogant and selfish. What if he had hurt himself jumping like that? I wonder how ski patrol would like to have to go up there to package and transport an injured fool because of this decision?

I wonder what the management of the ski park would think? Because I am pretty sure there are rules for not jumping off the ski lift in the middle of the trip to the top of the mountain. I hope someone gives you a world of hell for this stunt. But hey, great vlog content. I see you took many lessons from dear old dad about what will get the clicks.
View attachment 462473
Arrogant little hole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a question to ask . Did Asa get a honorable or dishonorable discharge when he left the Coast Guard ?
The state where he filed will be in Public records, but which state? We don't know. When you get out, you're supposed to file...someone military correct me if I have it wrong.

Reactions: 4
:devilish: I am usually not this bitchy but I've had a bad day and my respect for these losers is gone. Just like your portion control, Cilla Stuffs Her Face.
These pictures are ridiculous. witch, the only reason why your at this retreat, in the middle of a bleeping pandemic, is because of your daughter. There's no way in hell you would be sitting on top with out her.

Screenshot_20210301-183413.png
Put away your freckly cleavage. Nobody wants to see that.

Screenshot_20210301-183039~2.png
No your not cute. You look like a psychopath.
Screenshot_20210301-183449~2.png
105 down. NOT!
Screenshot_20210301-183515~2.png
Four eyebrows alert
Screenshot_20210301-183604~2.png
Weenis alert
Screenshot_20210301-183544.png

Yep, that's where your ass will be, looking for a job. Cause people are waking up Piggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
My review of Isaiah "The Golden Boy" Maass vlog from someone who actually DIDN'T see it.
20210301_194209.jpg

Introduction:
Hi guys so glad you decided to click on my video I made sure I put in five different ads so that I can make some AdSense money. Anyway you didn't click on this video just to hear that, I am going to go out for breakfast with Savannah and Paige because I don't even know how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Screenshot_20210227-181814_YouTube.jpg

Isaiah Hippopotamus Maass I thought I told you how to make at least a freaking peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's simple, you take two Duncan jelly donuts you cut them open, you eat all the jelly filling, you put shredded cheese on it, of course some cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and my special ingredient hidden valley ranch packets, spread some jelly that you get from the nearest 7-Eleven and some peanut butter and put that together you dumbass.
Screenshot_20210227-181041_YouTube.jpg

My son I'm so proud of him, he's out there in the world my pride and joy, yes I know I normally don't usually babble on my son's vlog, but I want him to know how proud I am of him, we taught him how to communicate, and by me telling you that he can communicate, I can understand what he says, he comes up to me and says Zaxby's I want Zaxby's, I cry every time, we worked 19 years to get him to where he is, talking therapy, speech therapy, and he goes to a shrink every week and of course it paid off and now he's in college. I worked so hard with him everyday. Doing his homework, I tell you it should have been me and Boon.
Screenshot_20210227-181421_YouTube.jpg

Abigail, aren't you happy that your brother is in college learning everything. Abbie: snack.
Okay let's get back to Isaiah's vlog, too much autism awareness will drive people away.
Isaiah: thanks dad I'm so glad you didn't take all my thunder, it's very hard to get these people's attention. So let me just tell you about the time I took Abbie to school. Okay I'm done.
I went skiing again, surprise surprise. Oh here's my roommate he hates me but I'm going to throw this camera in his face because why not.
I know what you all are thinking are you dating, well I like everyone to know that I'm single Savannah friend zoned me, and Taj doesn't return my calls.
My advice for this week, do better, I know I say this every single week. But I know you guys can't remember things that easily.
Okay I did 10 minutes, a lot of AdSense money for me. I know all of you were jealous of me, so keep on doing that. Toodles!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Woooooo! Guyth! I am getting an absolute kick out of watching and refreshing these IG comments!😹😹 Comments are disappearing faster than Pigfuckles dropping 30 lbs in the magic mirror! 😜 You can almost feel the energy coming from The Maassive Plantation. They have HAD it! And I am here for it. Its great. I love it.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone else get blocked by Asshead and Pigcilla on Instagram? Because I did and I didn't even commented anything harsh. I did commented on Asshead and Pigcilla's pages a few days ago, but what I commented wasn't even that harsh. Not offended at all that they had the audacity to block me, just over here laughing my ass off over how big of pussies that they are. If they feel attacked they don't even have the courage to private message, they automatically just block you. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else get blocked by Asshead and Pigcilla on Instagram? Because I did and I didn't even commented anything harsh. I did commented on Asshead and Pigcilla's pages a few days ago, but what I commented wasn't even that harsh. Not offended at all that they had the audacity to block me, just over here laughing my ass off over how big of pussies that they are. If they feel attacked they don't even have the courage to private message, they automatically just block you. 😅
I may have....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My Kool aid didn't wear off until recently. I am ready and willing to get blocked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1614648464670.png
1614648497936.png
1614648534848.png
1614648563637.png

This is exactly what she is being called out for with her engagement - who in their right mind wants to see images of Big P without A. Very telling indeed. But of course she doesn't use A for views/engagement...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My review of Isaiah "The Golden Boy" Maass vlog from someone who actually DIDN'T see it.
View attachment 462544
Introduction:
Hi guys so glad you decided to click on my video I made sure I put in five different ads so that I can make some AdSense money. Anyway you didn't click on this video just to hear that, I am going to go out for breakfast with Savannah and Paige because I don't even know how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
View attachment 462546
Isaiah Hippopotamus Maass I thought I told you how to make at least a freaking peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's simple, you take two Duncan jelly donuts you cut them open, you eat all the jelly filling, you put shredded cheese on it, of course some cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and my special ingredient hidden valley ranch packets, spread some jelly that you get from the nearest 7-Eleven and some peanut butter and put that together you dumbass.
View attachment 462552
My son I'm so proud of him, he's out there in the world my pride and joy, yes I know I normally don't usually babble on my son's vlog, but I want him to know how proud I am of him, we taught him how to communicate, and by me telling you that he can communicate, I can understand what he says, he comes up to me and says Zaxby's I want Zaxby's, I cry every time, we worked 19 years to get him to where he is, talking therapy, speech therapy, and he goes to a shrink every week and of course it paid off and now he's in college. I worked so hard with him everyday. Doing his homework, I tell you it should have been me and Boon.
View attachment 462561
Abigail, aren't you happy that your brother is in college learning everything. Abbie: snack.
Okay let's get back to Isaiah's vlog, too much autism awareness will drive people away.
Isaiah: thanks dad I'm so glad you didn't take all my thunder, it's very hard to get these people's attention. So let me just tell you about the time I took Abbie to school. Okay I'm done.
I went skiing again, surprise surprise. Oh here's my roommate he hates me but I'm going to throw this camera in his face because why not.
I know what you all are thinking are you dating, well I like everyone to know that I'm single Savannah friend zoned me, and Taj doesn't return my calls.
My advice for this week, do better, I know I say this every single week. But I know you guys can't remember things that easily.
Okay I did 10 minutes, a lot of AdSense money for me. I know all of you were jealous of me, so keep on doing that. Toodles!
Are none of them on a meal plan? :oops::unsure:🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 462568View attachment 462569View attachment 462570View attachment 462571

This is exactly what she is being called out for with her engagement - who in their right mind wants to see images of Big P without A. Very telling indeed. But of course she doesn't use A for views/engagement...
But who in their right mind wants to see images of Big P with Abbie? Who in their right mind wants to see images of Abbie? Based on the last DCP video...no one, none of these people drooling and crying over images of Abbie are in their right minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 462568View attachment 462569View attachment 462570View attachment 462571

Notice however how few comments even Abbie's picture has. Plus, how many messages have they deleted to keep controlling the narrative?

What kind of life is it if you have to moderate your comments everywhere to delete the negative and pretend like you don't care about Josh's videos? Having to purposely mislead your 1.7M followers on FB and YouTube? Hiding large parts of your daily life because you know if the truth gets out, your very income will be significantly reduced.

And for those leghumpers who say I am jealous...bless your hearts. I know I am not perfect. But I also can accept that I am a heck of a lot happier because I don't have to hide who I really am behind a curtain of lies. I don't have to insult someone for daring to think negative of me in my comments. I can scroll on by while enjoying my supportive friends. Friends I would expect to call me on my tit, when needed. But also support the person I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.