Fathering Autism #77 Selling makeup while being plastered, A&P are such a disaster.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa and P. - so it’s not their fault or problem or even their concern, if certain members of the community want to use their daughter for self gratification, in the most unacceptable way. Are they o.k. with that? appears so..... because P has said nothing is going to stop them broadcasting this child’s life, to the world at large. it isn’t their business if some psychopath or sociopath is using their content. The whole ignorance is bliss is just not going to cut it.

If the truck isn’t his, or he was test driving or whatever, why the sneaky vlogging, clearly, clearly editing it out?

Also thanks for posting his rage comments!!! I cant even see his page anymore for calling them out for travelling, lying and not wearing masks. 👏👏👏👏😂

also if you need a laugh, that photographer has posted Pris’s photos in her gallery and once again her latest Insta has numerous typos, #EnglishBoss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Applause to this person! To add to what they said. If he doesn't watch Josh's videos, how does he know what Josh covered? Dude, just keep digging yourself a bigger hold for yourself.
Screenshot_20210301-152405_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The "teacher" who bought the said Dynavox, which Abbie broke very quickly, was a leghumper. Makes me even madder knowing she spent her teacher's salary $$$ on this family for them to not take steps to protect the piece of equipment.

Oh, he also forgets to mention that Abbie was denied a Dynavox because they didn't think Abbie would take care of it. I just watched that old video yesterday where he mentions it.
So insurance denied the Dynavox because she had proven time and time again that she was careless and broke her devices. So a teacher supplies her with a Dynavox and she proceeds to break it! You would think they would have taken extra measures to protect it! Kinda reminds me of the boy, who has broken so many things! Maybe if they ALL had to pay for their things they would be more careful!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So insurance denied the Dynavox because she had proven time and time again that she was careless and broke her devices. So a teacher supplies her with a Dynavox and she proceeds to break it! You would think they would have taken extra measures to protect it! Kinda reminds me of the boy, who has broken so many things! Maybe if they ALL had to pay for their things they would be more careful!
Also the insurance said that they didn’t feel she would benefit from the Dynavox because of lack of interest. The Dynavox device is very expensive. I felt terrible for the kind person who donated it. Now I feel even worse knowing it was a teacher.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Asa and P. - so it’s not their fault or problem or even their concern, if certain members of the community want to use their daughter for self gratification, in the most unacceptable way. Are they o.k. with that? appears so..... because P has said nothing is going to stop them broadcasting this child’s life, to the world at large. it isn’t their business if some psychopath or sociopath is using their content. The whole ignorance is bliss is just not going to cut it.

If the truck isn’t his, or he was test driving or whatever, why the sneaky vlogging, clearly, clearly editing it out?

Also thanks for posting his rage comments!!! I cant even see his page anymore for calling them out for travelling, lying and not wearing masks. 👏👏👏👏😂

also if you need a laugh, that photographer has posted Pris’s photos in her gallery and once again her latest Insta has numerous typos, #EnglishBoss.
Who is the photographer? (Man I wish there was some way to message you privately...)

Reactions: 5
Was bored so checked out the friends Summer recently posted (mainly to see if either had a truck.) One obviously participated in surfers for autism also. Has pictures of Abigail from years ago. The others page is private but she includes a link to FA YouTube.

Eta. Also thought maybe Isaiahs vlog would show something but I can't begin to stomach that

Reactions: 16
My response to his “correcting” people on the amount of people who subscribe... he is an ass. In every sense of the word. His mother named him correctly.View attachment 461977
Oh my gosh Slix, I burst out laughing after reading your comment, “His mother named him correctly”! 🤣😂. I can just imagine him being born , the doctor holding him up....and his mother blurting out “Ass!” We shall name him “Ass”....later realizing what everyone else in the delivery room already noticed. She was looking at his butt instead of his face. Understandable. They look identical. The great Ass “Buttface” Maashole. All 5ft 7” of mighty fat short tit born to do fantastic things on YouTube. Gotta make mom proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching the big California meetup vlog in California. There were 100 people and they were 30 minutes late to their own party! All of them are SO socially awkward.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Applause to this person! To add to what they said. If he doesn't watch Josh's videos, how does he know what Josh covered? Dude, just keep digging yourself a bigger hole for yourself.
Screenshot_20210301-152405_Instagram.jpg
Yeah yeah. It is bad to quote yourself. But who TF does Ass think he is if it is up to Josh to contact the authorities because you have creepy, stalker leghumpers? Where is your responsibility to keep your child safe from these creeps? Where is the acknowledgement that you are exploiting Abbie in the same, but much bigger scale than Josh?

Hey Ass. You aren't the only one in Josh's spotlight. He is going after all family vloggers. His content is not solely focused on your sorry ass. You are just pissed because he is not backing down from taking you on. I am enjoying every attempt by you to make it to distract that you are in the wrong. Thanks for the entertainment. My money is on Josh in this battle of two alpha males.

PS - I prefer his Tesla over your truck any day of the week. What is it you are overcompensating for by buying that ridiculous truck except to further your exploitation of Abbie for your income and funding your needs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah yeah. It is bad to quote yourself. But who TF does Ass think he is if it is up to Josh to contact the authorities because you have creepy, stalker leghumpers? Where is your responsibility to keep your child safe from these creeps? Where is the acknowledgement that you are exploiting Abbie in the same, but much bigger scale than Josh?

Hey Ass. You aren't the only one in Josh's spotlight. He is going after all family vloggers. His content is not solely focused on your sorry ass. You are just pissed because he is not backing down from taking you on. I am enjoying every attempt by you to make it to distract that you are in the wrong. Thanks for the entertainment. My money is on Josh in this battle of two alpha males.

PS - I prefer his Tesla over your truck any day of the week. What is it you are overcompensating for by buying that ridiculous truck except to further your exploitation of Abbie for your income and funding your needs.
He sure knows a lot about Josh personally and his past. But he doesn't watch. Got it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok, Isaiah's blog today....lots of flirting with Taj.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rFXi5TN__I

Ok, Isaiah's blog today....lots of flirting with Taj.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rFXi5TN__I
Ugh this one was so dumb. He for sure is no better than a C student...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mslix think you struck a nerve with Bossmom because her Hashtag repertoire now includes momadvocate. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh! Sweaty Asswipe is BIG mad today.😹 Looks like he is starting the arduous task of deleting the undesirable. He is going to be a busy little man, because it seems tit is popping off all over on IG. It is quite hilarious! 😹 He is real wordy with his responses too. I expect he is digging all kinds of lie pits to eventually fall snout first in. I bet Pig is on Day 3 of binge drinking in the She Pantry thanking her lucky stars the heat is not on her. YET!🐽 My hats off to who ever is handing the Ass his Ass. I love how they hold NOTHING back.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh, Ass is throwing a fit and lots of lies in the comments of his latest IG post for picking out a thumbnail. (There is one thread with over 80 replies!)

This guy is stupid, he continually deflects from the questions he is asked, For someone who is not bothered by Josh’s video he refers to it all the time, Josh has really got under his skin. The fool can’t see that what he is accusing Josh of is what he himself is doing, I think Josh has done an amazing job of rattling Arsewipe’s cage but of course he hasn’t watch Josh and his opinions don’t matter😂😂
For the first time in his make-believe life he has been called out and people are listening and seeing him for what he really is a fat, self opinionated , little man who has never made anything of himself and by exploiting his daughter now believes he has achieved something. I remember when they moved to the Adams family house and had Candy and Wayne Von Hog over for dinner, he kept asking them if they were proud of what he had provided for Piggy , so desperate for their approval and their validation. The only person who had provided was Abbie, that obese , greasy little slimeball did nothing except exploit Abbie and wait for the money to roll in. His arrogance and entitlement will be his downfall and I will be applauding loudly when he falls.......it won’t be a soft place to land.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.