Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
The only thing that may finally make them see how serious Covid can be is if one of them or a family member has it. Even then I think they would still keep doing ALL THE THINGS and their favorite saying, You do you , but Abbie cant tell them if she feels sick and they are so self-centered that they may not even notice.
Totally nasty, selfish, liars, I just can’t stand them. I am amazed that they haven’t caught COVID yet with them doing “all the things “ they do and not a thought for poor Abbie who can’t speak up for herself.
Arsewipe speaks for Abbie and we all know what a bullshitter he is, that poor kid could be crying out for help and no one would know as every sign she makes he interprets it to fit his own narrative. He says he loves her but does he really, would you expose your disabled daughter to activities that you know she has difficulty with and exploit her on a daily basis on line. He has only two loves, himself and his money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
So they talk about high case, no bed available in hospitals but they will have Isiahs friends over. If it’s not safe for them to be in school it’s not safe for them to be in your home. My god that family annoys me

• Sick
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Wanted to pop in & thank everyone for all the content here in the last few days! It's been giving me some much-needed laughter in between other, depressing stuff. ♥

Keep an eye on the news in the next 48ish hours. Shit's happening.

• Heart
  • Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
Wow... isn't he special. Not like Ass is even showing his true colors. Everyone already knows what lind of person he is.

Plus he as intimate knowledge of being a garbage person. Notice his go to insults are "trash, garbage, and anythjng to do with dumpsters." He needs to find a book on audible (not sponsored) to find a book on more intelligent insults.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So I found a YouTube video of a&ps cycle repair shop & shockingly guess what they plug in the commercial for his shop? They talk about their child is special needs & show her in the commerci
Still looking for the commercial, but found some things.
The dates are interesting- certainly match-up with Baby Mama trying to establish paternity.
And the bit about Isaiah- how frigging sad. :(

1610818518727.png

1610818599306.png

And this gem- typical P, no negativity allowed. When a customer isnt satisfied you suck it up Buttercup. Apologize and move on. Not Big P. Nope- how dare people leave a review they cannot control!

1610819014776.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

akh141797

I was NOT wrong. She did not sign go or car and look what we have here. They are SO predictable.
So wrong. I know she probably thinks this is “cute.” No, Summer, it isn’t cute or harmless to post Abbie and include the word “sponsor.” She is a nonverbal child who doesn’t understand what you’re doing, and you shouldn’t be using her for monetary gain. It’s bad enough her parents fail her and use her disabilities for money. Anyone else think it was weird when Asa and Priscilla were talking about how soon it’ll just be the three of them cause summer is starting her career. They act like she is their own child. They refer to Isaiah and Summer as “the kids.” Summer is a 22-year-old woman and not your child. That situation is just really bizarre.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hmmm.
They have really really been tossing out the names of "their people" lately. Asa is hoping Josh finds a new target. No one will convince me otherwise. Asa doesnt give a crap about any of these "friendships".

Oh...god...tacky just hangs over P like a cloud. Cheap ass hair ties. Pubic hair earrings. Poorly applied colored eyeliner. If the show was still on she would be the 1 hour premiere of "What Not to Wear".

I bet Paige is ready to peel out of there. All that yelling- I couldnt do it. And are they not allowed to go hang in Summers shack, or up in his room as a group? Its not my life, but damn- give him some space.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mommatwin87

If they go back and watch as she suggested they will see the weight loss then the weight gain...🙄. She legit is delusional.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Candy Lorraine and Big Wayne are of a certain mindset. They are unbothered, and as guilty as A&P.
Abbie doesnt have any underlying conditions that would make her a higher risk. Yes, it sucks she couldnt tell them she felt ill, but there is no reason to think she would be sicker than any other 15 yr old.
And on the other hand, frankly, I worry more about who Abbie could spread it to, rather than getting it. Mask rarely worn properly. Fingers in her nose constantly. Doesnt cover her mouth when coughing or know how to wipe a runny nose. They drag her everywhere. Not cool.
From what we've seen and been told on the vlog, Abbie lacks muscle tone, and can't cough properly...she coughs weakly, and sometimes it makes her vomit. This puts her at risk for developing hyoxia and pneumonia, either from an inability to clear her airways of secretions or from aspiration of the vomit itself. COVID is so threatening in part because patients can decline rapidly, and unexpectedly...and Abbie's inability to tell her parents if she is feeling worse, experiencing shortness of breath, etc. also puts her at higher risk because she will not receive timely care. I would treat her as being at higher risk than the average 15 year old if she were my patient.

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
This is right up there with skiing. They strapped her in at the waist, strapped her toes in and it seems like the selfie stick is attached to the bike. And then she’s definitely upset. Same sounds she made when skiing. They are horrible dumpster people

• Heart
  • Angry

Simplelife

At the end of tonight’s vlog when Ass when rambling about family BS, Piggy could careless less about anything he said. She is looking so rough lately like she has a lot on her mind. I hope she (both) is losing sleep over Josh’s video, it’s about time somebody is rattling them. Greedy Nasty Pigs!

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
What’s with all the “ Ace “ thing, he fixed motorcycles not fighter jets. I couldn’t stop laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart

greencarpet

The end of the vlog where he was talking about “giving your family the best that you can” was ridiculous. It’s easy to for him to give his family the best because none of them work real jobs, they have no financial worries in the world, and they have a million caregivers to look after their daughter whenever they can’t be bothered with her... for the majority of their viewers, it’s simply not that easy. Of course it’s easy for him to say “just give your family the best,” because all he has is free time and money.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Look at Abbie’s face, especially the top one. She certainly doesn’t look very happy to be there. Forcing her to do these meetups is so wrong. Now we see what kind of people in general attend these events. I just noticed that these are two different meetups as Abbie has a different top on in each photo. What is she a Abbie stalker.
I’d probably be filing a restraining order. It’s down right scary.
Whats even more frightening is that she went to more than one meet-up.
From Orlando.
So she is driving to see her. More than once.
And her parents dont think thats sketchy?? And worse, what about her grandparents? I dont know about you all, but I find I worry about my grandkids incessantly. Not because of their parenting- because Im not "with" them, watching over them all the time. My kids joke all the time- "Yeah, when we were kids Mom didnt care if we had an electric radio sitting on the tub, but the grandkids should be bathed in life jackets with a medic nearby!" (Not true obviously but you get the idea lol) I dont get it. :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Once Upon a Snark

VIP Member
Guess who is morphing into Ass and Cilly...Kaitlin. Her vlog yesterday showed up on my timeline. First the clickbait title. He wears a seatbelt because it is a source of pride for him to put it on. He takes the shoulder part and puts it behind his head or below his arm. She has a special treat of Dunkin donuts and drink for after school pick up. Most infuriating? She vlogs while driving!

I am beginning to question if she truly is an ER nurse. Because based on what I have seen in regards to masks, traveling during a pandemic, and now this...she should know the ramifications of these choices because of her job title.
View attachment 388904

• Angry
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
They are always asking Abbie to make a choice for a snack or what to have for dinner... then when she chooses .. they always say.....no ... not that.. what about this...if they aren't going to take her choice.. why even ask .... seems more harmful to her communication then anything else?

Asshat is just now thinking about Abbies weak muscles and physical therapy? All that too do about his silly idea with the weights.. she needs a real physical therapist probably outside of school to make sure she does the excersizes correctly and consistently. She could do so much more if her muscles were stronger.. I think.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Also, the commenter never said she didn't look cute...she got defensive because she interpreted them saying she looks the same (fat) as them saying she looks ugly, which really says a lot about how fake her "confidence" is.
She would gain more respect and empathy to have said "Still struggling. I have good and bad days. This is hard". But nope defensiveness speaks volumes as well as what our eyes tell us.

• Heart