Fathering Autism #70 Now it's time for Damage Control, A&P are on a roll!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Asa would answer a real question.
He now has 579,000 subs on FA.
Views have been steadily declining, last night was only 42k views.
Comment section isnt exactly on fire.
So where are all of these subs hiding? Where are they Asshole? Why arent they watching??? Roughly 8% of his subs watched last night. Wheres the other 92% hiding?

Reactions: 31
Wow! I couldn't believe how they bragged how wonderful Isaiah was and Abbie was pretty much an afterthought of a handful...

Reactions: 13

At the 46 second mark is him speaking about how their daughter has autism and showing a picture of her. I wonder if when they closed the shop is when he was being taken to court for child support.

Reactions: 21

Another Excelllent summary! Thank you so much for doing this!

Reactions: 12
Dark colors won't do much either for her, as we have seen on vlogs. (I am "Pooh" or fluffy sized myself.)

I doubt Sandy has been properly socialized, so a dog park may be too much stimulation for her.
That dog needs to run. Regularly. They barely touch grass - inside always. It’s awful

Reactions: 15
You said it all!

Reactions: 8

At the 46 second mark is him speaking about how their daughter has autism and showing a picture of her. I wonder if when they closed the shop is when he was being taken to court for child support.
Hey Josh, see this? They were exploiting her long before YT!
Every time I think I've seen or heard it all from these sickos, I get surprised with more!

Reactions: 21
Reactions: 13
Does Summer want to be an ABA therapist, occupational therapist, nanny or behavioral analyst? I am a little confused about what her professional goals are.

Reactions: 6
Does Summer want to be an ABA therapist, occupational therapist, nanny or behavioral analyst? I am a little confused about what her professional goals are.
According to several vlogs, she wants to do what Brandi does. However, she seemed clueless during a couple of sessions about the points Brandi was trying to make or demonstrate.

Becca wants to do OT. I believe Isaiah, last I heard, was considering ABA therapy also. Man, I wish he put his interest into his photography though.

Reactions: 9
I thought she said Boneyard..was it on her IG?

Reactions: 1
I’m still subbed. Lol. Probably need to unsub.

Reactions: 4
Hey Josh, see this? They were exploiting her long before YT!
Every time I think I've seen or heard it all from these sickos, I get surprised with more!
I want to know when he suddenly started going by asa. He still had his shop when they started youtube and on reviews everyone calls him ace but I've never heard P said ace. Multiple aliases? Also if you look they have a review about trying to sell a customer a old machine instead of fixing the one they brought in. I wish I could figure out how long they were in business for... could anyone tell me if its normal that their business was a llc?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.