Fathering Autism #66 A is pretending Ab won't flee, Leghumpers all have a MAASSTERS Degree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous wearing that white, summer weight lace thing in the dead of winter. Not to mention those damn orthopedic sandals that are not dressy enough for an expensive restaurant.
Well, she may have money, but she cannot buy taste.
You know the old saying that happens to really fit for her.
“You can put lipstick on a pig and it’s still a pig .”

Reactions: 17
She is obviously getting some HEAT from her pictures posted of the Christmas Meal with the parents .....and SO she should
I will not be tolerating? LOL she can’t speak

Wtf, does she not know Rosacea is strictly on the face? I want to ball her out so bad, especially on the social distancing, those selfish POS!

Reactions: 14
Ok, it is really weird that she included Summer on their Christmas card. Seriously, if I were her parents, I would be pressuring her to start looking for her own place & another job.

Reactions: 23
Your absolutely right! Why not stay home ( be safe) and cooking in your brand new kitchen! I know quite a few ppl who have gone to Fla for vacation and very few ppl are wearing masks, it really is the whole state, I’m at a loss for words bc I just can’t believe it that ppl are that self centered

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.