Fathering Autism #63 Maassive Xmas, fake as can be. Can't believe PJ's that fit A&P!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to tell Cilly that her lights look like shit?
https://www.facebook.com/View attachment 341350
The lights on the house itself are too bright!

I dont like it...not my style for Florida

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Assa Moobie Maass: Well, she has other forms of sugar....SOMETIMES!
Sometimes, he says. OUTRIGHT LIES YOU TELL!
Do they not know what foods contain sugar? Anyone with half a fucking brain sees them shovel sugar in the IDD Princess’ mouth almost EVERY SINGLE VLOG!
I bet the psychiatrist has been shaking his head at all the possible diagnosis he could sign off on with Pig.

Reactions: 18
There’s a face only a mother could love.

Reactions: 16
Thank you tag and msBullwnkl! Great title.
And thanks to Bsbullwnkl Your dream! Wow! Wouldn't it be something if it were real life! Wishful thinking or watching here too much! lol

Did anyone notice the appointment with the Doctor.. they were painting this overly rosy picture of Abbie... she is learning so much, doing so well, using her iPad for communication.. seems like they were stretching the truth if not outright lying. It is more important to make them look good and to misrepresent Abbie then it is to deal with the truth..

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.