Fathering Autism #61 COVID-party out of spite, shout-out to the hater site.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope poor Abbie just has a cold!
Does even the remote possibility of her having COVID (and I pray she does not) even cross their minds? Not even a thought at all?

I think they're both probably equally bad, Asa is just more cunning when it comes to hiding it.
I think he's slightly more likeable because he at least has a personality. Not a great one, but she's just either blah or being fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does even the remote possibility of her having COVID (and I pray she does not) even cross their minds? Not even a thought at all?

I think he's slightly more likeable because he at least has a personality. Not a great one, but she's just either blah or being fake.
I don’t think the possibility is remote.....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t think the possibility is remote.....
Oh, it's more than remote, but I'm wondering if THEY even consider the possibility, even remotely? Like I genuinely wonder if it's even crossed their minds. That poor kid. Some COVID symptoms they wouldn't ever know she had like loss of taste and smell. Fever isn't always a given, in fact many don't get fever. Considering this was filmed Saturday and she looked pretty out of it today, she may not be as ok as they want to believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh, it's more than remote, but I'm wondering if THEY even consider the possibility, even remotely? Like I genuinely wonder if it's even crossed their minds. That poor kid. Some COVID symptoms they wouldn't ever know she had like loss of taste and smell. Fever isn't always a given, in fact many don't get fever. Considering this was filmed Saturday and she looked pretty out of it today, she may not be as ok as they want to believe.
For real, my healthy 21 year old son was out for a run when his doctor called to tell him he was positive for covid. He only recently got tested bc he had been exposed. He eventually lost his sense of smell but that’s his ONLY symptom! They have to be the worst parents/humans ever to not be worried about Abbie’s recent behavior & not acknowledge that it could be Covid. I’ve been checking in on my asymptotic son daily for 14 days & he is coming home for Thanksgiving break tomorrow after quarantining for 2 weeks WITH NO SYMPTOMS!!! Abbie actually has symptoms of this virus and these jerks want us to believe it’s allergies??? Is there any documentation that she has allergies?!

If you're truly Southern you don't put that apostrophe in it. It's simply yall.
One word.
I’m a truly southern girl, but I must insert the apostrophe. Y’all is the contraction for ‘you all’-hence the apostrophe is a must! Sorry, I’m a teacher so you know....maybe I have issues?😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She looks so down to earth and kinder in the pic from 3 years ago. You know, back when we liked her. :confused:
View attachment 323112
Wow and she looks so much older. More than years. I'm serious

For real, my healthy 21 year old son was out for a run when his doctor called to tell him he was positive for covid. He only recently got tested bc he had been exposed. He eventually lost his sense of smell but that’s his ONLY symptom! They have to be the worst parents/humans ever to not be worried about Abbie’s recent behavior & not acknowledge that it could be Covid. I’ve been checking in on my asymptotic son daily for 14 days & he is coming home for Thanksgiving break tomorrow after quarantining for 2 weeks WITH NO SYMPTOMS!!! Abbie actually has symptoms of this virus and these jerks want us to believe it’s allergies??? Is there any documentation that she has allergies?!

I’m a truly southern girl, but I must insert the apostrophe. Y’all is the contraction for ‘you all’-hence the apostrophe is a must! Sorry, I’m a teacher so you know....maybe I have issues?😜
Us true southerners don't consider it a contraction. Yall is its own word.

Reactions: 8
I see is them not carding for there daughter she wear the same clothes to bed as she was in all day. And they just talk about giving out money for groceries there new kitchen is not that good at all

Reactions: 9
Wow and she looks so much older. More than years. I'm serious

Us true southerners don't consider it a contraction. Yall is its own word.
I’m a 4th generation Texan & I must agree to disagree. Correct punctuation is always the southern way of doing things ‘properly’, y’all!😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I implore you all to watch this vlog from 3 years ago! Start at 8:45 and just watch and listen to what she says.
I'll wait.... 😉😂😳🤣🙄🤨🤣
Ok. You don’t need to be a beauty expert to know what not to use as a moisturizer. I’ve known about oil of Olay since I was about 12. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yikes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 322868
This is the last thing I can see on her page. And it makes my blood boil to see her in her big house. Showing off her new fitted kitchen. And right below is a begging button asking for 'surport'! Just duck off Priscilla!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
WELL SAID ....... I just can't send the constant begging for money on their MANY MANY different platforms all hawking the same BS .....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi guyths
SHITSHOW time
Gonna be a barfworthy one🤢 and bleeping long on top of it😫

1. Oh good grief...WTF is with the Sappy Ass Title...make the humpers go awwwwwww
2. Starts off with bullshit....holy bleeping tit he's getting huge
3. Make sure to flash that wad at 51s....scared you guys didn't I.. of course make sure the $100 bill shows on top
4. Damn Spanx is hardly working
5. Oh jeez 1m23s...gonna go bless some people....who does he think he is, the Pope
6. Blah blah blah......STFU....I don't need you to tell me what to comment
7. If you want zero accolades why the duck are you bragging about it in this vlog so goddamn much
8. Give me a bleeping break....help another human...yea right Piggy
9. Oh now the always do things like this throughout the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh wait she's serious...amazing how easily lies flow
10. And now the be a good human lecture🙄
11. Maybe practice what you bleeping preach Piggy EVERY bleeping DAY not just because you saw someone else do something once
12. Yup tit is so bleeping deep...
13. But highlight the case of beer purchase
14. Quite the bleeping preaching already
15. And DUNKIN
16. Move the duck on
17. Abbie looks drugged as tit
18. OMFG ONLY 8m IN
19. Of course she had a donut
20. God with the bleeping nose swiping
21. Zoning out...boring
22. I don't care about Nala scratching
23. Maybe Abbie is sick idiots
24. bleeping filler
25. Deep fried potatoes...just what they need
26. 12m57s.....goddamn I think Piggy just ruined Christmas Trees in that top
27. Hurry this tit up
28. I don't care about her turning off the lights
29. HaHaHa mention who installed the under counter lights...the E word 🤣🤣🤣
30. bleeping fish bubble noise UGH
31. Do they even consider she may be ill....idiots
32. After the beep...dumb

That was the most self serving, hypocritical crock of tit
The End
View attachment 323070
@Kermy
you give the best recaps! I dont know what we'd do without you!

I
I’m a 4th generation Texan & I must agree to disagree. Correct punctuation is always the southern way of doing things ‘properly’, y’all!😜
100% South Carolinian. Born & bred.
We disagree. True southern folk do things there own way. We make our own rules.

• Heart
  • Haha
If I wasn’t already turned off by them, their last video wouldve done it for me. Showing the wad of cash and saying how they were going to “go bless people”, angers me. I honestly don’t understand their cult following. How can people watch that and say “awwwww”. I now HATE that phrase. Just saying.
They are just madding to watch I now just fast enough all of it just watch a little bit people like them make me mad I wish I had half of wait they have be nice but I do not and there no way they made all this off you table

Reactions: 7
2 -3 days ago Abbie was coughing and sneezing and falling asleep randomly.
This morning 1st thing the female sow posts a pic of her typical teen with her head down on the table.
Abbie is clearly sick.
It's highly unlikely they will even try to take her temperature.
Much less take her to see a doctor.
#garbagepeople
Who didn’t see this coming??? They don’t use precautions like, ever. The rules don’t apply to the “Maas Squad”. My worst fear is happening, Abbie is getting sick. That poor child. And, P didn’t seem one bit interested in her well being. Her main focus was on the “SLIMELIFE LIVE EVENT” instead of her sick child. Infuriating!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The gain is very obvious.

Last year vs this year.

p1 (2).jpg
p2.jpg

What is this mess? Cheese and what is that white stuff?

slop.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry, all southerners, and all others who say y’all!
I love you all!
Shine on and Happy Thanksgiving!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.