Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
So according to Savannah, or whichever one it was, Hogsiah was "hurt" by the comments on his channel about his irresponsible parents being Super spreaders. Poor little boy.
Pissed was probably a better adjective, but ok.
We all know the TRUTH hurts.
It's time he learned that life lesson.
I laughed that he has a female, that is not his mommy, fight his battles for him.
He's doomed to be a man baby all his life it seems.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Littlestpeanut

Wow, Ass is not only good at making himself look bad but also a complete idiot with his whole commentary on his tooth. Let's face it, dude, you're a whiny bitch it's as simple as that. Your wife had teeth issues and was more manly about it than your whiny man-baby self, she also didn't need to dedicate a whole video to it or whine about who's gonna take care of her. Poor baby Assa. If anyone's lucky in that house, they'll dope him up so no one has to hear him for a few days.

Edit: Also, if this wasn't an indicator that the man loves to hear himself talk while complaining it hurts to talk but keeps on going....yeah...idk what is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
IF they were smart... and that’s a big IF, they would of taken the time to make the videos that he used to do where he would film Abbie doing tasks and he would explain it. Those earlier videos are what made me interested in their family and story.... now they have gone off the rails and lost the plot. They are avoiding the fact that they have strayed from what these videos were/are supposed to be and sadly they may not recover from it unless they get honest with the public.
Just a wild guess here, but I think they are pretty much unable to go back to that at this point, because Abbie is becoming less cute and her shenanigans and lack of development are harder to ignore or tolerate. And it also might be that Abbie isn't a willing participant anymore and without Brandi and her continuous efforts and her entire family being lazy idiot-zombies, there isn't really a way to redirect her. Plus I am pretty sure that it gets harder to control her, be it due to Abbie gaining weight or becoming more explosive or both. And A&P eating their way to an "My 600-lb life"-appearance doesn't help either. All in all, they might be stuck content-wise.

Happy that people like my thread suggestion. Thanks 🥰

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I wonder how his first daughter must truly feel, she must be aware of Arsewipe’s channel and all the other platforms they have between them. To see all the money given to Isaiah for college and all the expensive equipment he owns and to see all the attention he focuses on Abbie, must be a real stab in the heart for her. We don’t know what her home financial state is but if her mother has applied for benefits in the past, we can only assume that she is not wealthy. That girl deserves an education just like Isaiah is getting and to have some little luxuries in life, 🐷 will have put her foot down over him seeing her, I don’t doubt that for a minute and to only allow the bare minimum in child support is totally wrong. I look at how much they pay out for Isaiah and Abbie in school fees and then my mind wanders to this other girl who can probably only dream of having holidays and “ all the things “ that those two get.
My heart breaks for her and no matter what good deeds the Von Hogs do it will never make up for the way they have treated that child, it shows what kind of people they really are and it’s not a pretty picture.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
$2,500 in free groceries...to people in their Privledged neighborhood.
How fuking kind of her.
If she was doing this at a store in the economically disadvantaged area of Jacksonville, it would mean something.
I wonder if this act of fukery is in lieu of her cooking or if she will do both?
It's getting close to the end of the year and she was probably advised by the CPA to do some donating to help her tax situation. It definitely wasn't out of the kindness of her heart.
People with kind hearts do their good deeds in secret.
They do not boast about doing them.
They do it in the areas of town that it actually will make an impact and touch hearts and lives.
Fuk them and their $2,500.00.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

deftones34

It annoys me when parents blame a child's symptoms on allergies. I was a home daycare provider and parents of the children I took care of did that a lot. A few days after they brought their child in with "allergies," the rest of the daycare kids got "allergies" too.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gigilou

It annoys me how they treat and talk to other people .
The waitress :can I get you anything else?
The Massives : No !! Umm can I get ketchup !
The correct/polite answer would be asshole :
No everything looks great , actually can I get some Ketchup PLEASE, THANK YOU!
These 2 act so entitled and rude and act like people owe them as it should be an honor to Serve the first family of Autism. Obviously money doesn’t buy you class or manners .

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Wow nice to know that you find "big" people offensive....🙄
Holy typo! I meant aren't offensive to! Wow I didn't catch that at all. My apologies if I hurt anyone's feelings. I don't judge people by the flesh suit they are in. I would think the other things I said after the typo kinda pointed out I didn’t have negative feelings.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
I dont work in a soup kitchen, but I can say the ones in my area are regulated. The spaces and equipment are inspected. They carefully screen donated items and receive most of the food is from grocery stores, and have corporate sponsors who help pay for staples that are needed all the time, like flour, milk, eggs, etc. They arent like many imagine them to be. They arent dreary dank spaces with sloppy food. The people who work and volunteer take great pride in quietly creating a warm, caring environment for so many. Many offer much more than food...and even have play areas for kids and social service assistance on certain days of the week. This is why P should simply donate these turkeys. The goal is to provide more than a meal from someone they will never see again, and frankly, street outreach can be dangerous.
I really don’t want to comment. As a family, we volunteer a lot in my small town. Once a month we all go to food pantries all over our county. We either get a list of needs, help portion out, or really just do what they say. I have only ever spoken about it to other people if they ask me about it. When you do something from your heart and teach your kids of all kinds compassion, understanding, love and humility they tend to grow into decent adults. When my kids were little their friends would want to come. I’m so thankful to be able to give back. Our local pantry has a deal with the local grocers to prebag requested food pantry items that others purchase and then donate. This year we slowed way down on helping for obvious reasons. I don’t shop in person right now but I do make sure the bags are all bought at least once a week. My neighbors are doing it as well. As a community we need to help every one. Together. This is the first and last I will speak of it. Mostly because I know the world doesn’t revolve around me but if I can in any way help it a little better I will. I have a brain tumor. Big deal. I also have food and a warm house. Every one deserves a little love from their communities.

• Heart

Dmg00

I just love having all the new people here. It’s nice to see that more and more people also think that the Massives are garbage people who exploit their daughter and brag about their wealth that they have because of their daughter. So welcome to all of you who are new. Hope you enjoy our crazy conversations and give us your thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And because of this stupid choice, I bet many did not need groceries or Yeungling beer to be covered. There is so much sketchy in this "good deed." Why at the $400k median income Winn-Dixie instead of a lower income area? I bet they sat there grinning like Cheshire cats for that 45 minutes, not really trying to be obvious. There is no way they didn't brag to the people about their so-called good deed.

Because we know it is all about content, it doesn't seem sincere in the least. Can they not come up with ideas on their own rather than taking cues from other vloggers like that family celebrating 1M followers or the Brazees who are doing so much more for Ella (Sorry if I have the wrong name, I don't follow their vlogs.) With so much less. I wish they had done it, and afterwards mention what they had done without the cash flashing and $$$ amounts. Not sincere in the least for me.
Exactly.
This was a last minute grab for attention and redemption.

They could have called the social worker for a low-income school and made arrangements to hand out $100 gift cards to 25 families in real need. And believe me, the LSW on staff could chose properly.
They could have contacted an agency like a soup kitchen or better yet, a food bank, and either purchased the items that were needed or donated the cash.
Perhaps they could have donated $100 each to the families with children who are very ill and in hospitals over the holiday? Something to make it special for them.
They could have called the local electric and gas companies and ask to pay to keep someones utilities on.
They could call any area shelter and ask what is needed.
Call the local elderly services agency. Many of the elderly cannot afford food when also paying for medications.
Call a nursing home. What can they do to help the elderly who have been stuck without visitors for so many months?
Call CPS- is there some deserving foster parents who could use that extra grocery cash? Is CPS in need of clothing, shoes, or coats for children? (yes, CPS helps with that)
They could have bought monthly bus passes for seniors without transportation.

I could go on and on all day.....
So many ways to "bless" someone that they KNOW would need it, not just some random joe buying beer. They just chose the quickest route with the least effort involved. Pretty typical of them.

• Heart

tag123

Chatty Member
But did you see that Cilly also has a new assistant named Sophia? She is the one who made the website for "all the things" Cilly.
How many people do you know who have an assistant but then post on social media asking people for help to "support their family"?

Let's take stock here for a minute about what the family with a special needs child who is asking for monetary support actually has-

Giant house
Pool
Boat
2 new cars
Golf Cart
Brand New Kitchen with new Appliances
A new deep freezer for the garage
2 babysitters
Personal Assistant
Countless cameras, countless computers, tons of random gadgets and a new teleprompter
A food budget that includes eating out several times a week and twice daily trips to Dunkin

Please everyone....help P support this poor family.

• Heart
  • Haha

Katiebisme

Why are they telling everyone that watches the vlog all the different charity things they're doing? Didn't Asshole just talk about in a past vlog that you don't need to let everyone know when you give? I never get why people need to flaunt giving to others? They're not gonna film it, just talk all about it?!? LMAO What pieces of shit.
Probably because of all the blowback they received from flaunting their new kitchen renovation with all the new toys, while so many are struggling this year. Damage control.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Kermy

VIP Member
Seems like it's that time 🙂
Welcome to the Darkside!
New Members
Former Members
Lurkers who are coming out of lurkdom
Great to see everyone ....you may want to read a couple threads back to get an idea of where we are at.

As always, don't be afraid just jump right in. We like to have fun and laugh, if something cheers a fellow tattler up it's a great thing.

Just the usual disclaimer, not trying to police or moderate the forum but 2 subjects best avoided..politics and religion..it never ends well
So again WELCOME AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi guyths
SHITSHOW time
Gonna be a barfworthy one🤢 and fucking long on top of it😫

1. Oh good grief...WTF is with the Sappy Ass Title...make the humpers go awwwwwww
2. Starts off with bullshit....holy fucking shit he's getting huge
3. Make sure to flash that wad at 51s....scared you guys didn't I.. of course make sure the $100 bill shows on top
4. Damn Spanx is hardly working
5. Oh jeez 1m23s...gonna go bless some people....who does he think he is, the Pope
6. Blah blah blah......STFU....I don't need you to tell me what to comment
7. If you want zero accolades why the fuck are you bragging about it in this vlog so goddamn much
8. Give me a fucking break....help another human...yea right Piggy
9. Oh now the always do things like this throughout the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh wait she's serious...amazing how easily lies flow
10. And now the be a good human lecture🙄
11. Maybe practice what you fucking preach Piggy EVERY FUCKING DAY not just because you saw someone else do something once
12. Yup shit is so fucking deep...
13. But highlight the case of beer purchase
14. Quite the fucking preaching already
15. And DUNKIN
16. Move the fuck on
17. Abbie looks drugged as shit
18. OMFG ONLY 8m IN
19. Of course she had a donut
20. God with the fucking nose swiping
21. Zoning out...boring
22. I don't care about Nala scratching
23. Maybe Abbie is sick idiots
24. Fucking filler
25. Deep fried potatoes...just what they need
26. 12m57s.....goddamn I think Piggy just ruined Christmas Trees in that top
27. Hurry this shit up
28. I don't care about her turning off the lights
29. HaHaHa mention who installed the under counter lights...the E word 🤣🤣🤣
30. Fucking fish bubble noise UGH
31. Do they even consider she may be ill....idiots
32. After the beep...dumb

That was the most self serving, hypocritical crock of shit
The End
thumb_nope-it-looks-like-bullshit-from-this-angle-too-14062952.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This is what Big P will look like before forking someone's hand over the last piece of that @Libbys pie! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1606114902710.png

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Since they do not inspect private homes in DuVall Co, Food Safety Department, it seems that the only hope is the Parks & Recreation Department seeing them downtown, distributing their unsafe birds and their hair and booger sides.
This is outrageous.
It's infuriating that these hambeasts and their cast of idiotic players might be able to pull this off. Especially with Covid19 numbers soaring again.
I feel sorry for the homeless people who are in the area where they will be distributing this toxic meal and actually take a plate.
I wish there was something that could be done!
Those dumbasses should have just stuck to "partnering" with J$A using free labor, filling up bags of dollar store crap for people in need. Or just write a fuking check to their local Salvation Army.
I hope Hogsiah brings them all (except Abbie) home something that Ajax cleaner can't take off of them.
They are the epitome of stupid.
IMO
The simple and right thing to do would be contact the local soup kitchen, and donate the 3 turkeys where they will be cooked and served safely and properly. But no vlog in that. Im waiting to see if she serves it in her nun costume! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart