Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Morning all! Got my test results, negative! Whoop whoop!! :m:m:m
Bad news is...we have 14 employees. Right now 6 are positive, 3 still waiting for results, 5 negatives including myself. So, we do not have enough healthy staff to reopen for another 2 weeks. And we STILL have to self isolate unless I want to test again, because my test was 5 days ago, I very well "could" be positive now. ( If I am, I am asymptomatic, I feel fine.) So cant work either job until Dec. 7th!

Anyhoo...my point was, I love how COVID has effected everyone, and everything, except the big beasts of Jacksonville. I cant help but wonder how they would truly react if they had to deal with such inconveniences! And over the holiday?! I bet they would STILL have people over, because tables full of food is P's jam. Add Isaiah (who lets face it, hasnt been cautious) back into this madness as well. Things could get interesting there very soon!

I'm going to enjoy my extended vacation, and watch it all unfold LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 27

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Happy Monday, tattlers!!

I want to take a second for a PSA - and I know y'all are smart cookies so you probably don't need it but humor me, okay?

Make sure you've got a couple weeks' or more worth of groceries, that your medications are as refilled as possible, that you've got soap and feminine products and TP and all that good stuff, basically be in a position where if a store is out of something or you can't get to a store that your essentials are at hand.

We know it's gonna be bad here in the US after Thanksgiving, but I don't know if people are prepared for quite how bad it's gonna get. Be safe and be careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Sweetums

VIP Member
Sorry guys. I am out grabbing groceries for Thanksgiving. If I do screemshots and sarcasm, it will be late. Instead, can I offer up the screen recording of the Asshole's IG. Abbie is so out of it and miserable.
Thanks for posting as I don't follow either one of them outside of this page. If she didn't want to go out for food, she's clearly sick. Falling asleep and looking like she was run over by a bus, she's sick. Going ip to bed right after supper? She's sick. They will never ever admit it is anything other than allergies. You don't have to be a doctor to see something is wrong. She's not even honking....she's sick. Lets hope its nothing more than a cold even though there is a world wide pandemic going on, and they refuse to keep their asses home.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mrsijustcant

Here is tonight's vlog --

For fuck sakes someone remind me again how much this magical kitchen renovation cost them because I just so believe that those frozen ass french fries are surely going to taste sooooo much different.I mean the chicken she posted yesterday looked like something not of this world. She cooks processed shit did they think the new kitchen would make her slop taste better .I mean you would need some serious Harry Potter magic to make anything she cooks look edible .

• Haha

leahsmom

Ok, so after not watching the FA vlog for weeks( I have come to depend on Kermys recap ) I took a look and just YUCK!!
Ass was wrestling with Ab. Oh yeah lets teach Princess Poopy Pants to kick and hit. Wonder what that’s going to be like when Abbie is 100 to 200 lbs. heavier and 30 years old??? I have to go back to not watching anymore, besides Kermys recaps are way more entertaining!!

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
🦃It is Thanksgiving! 🦃
I bet Pig is in her brand new kitchen right now whipping up a feast of all the things! Turkey, squash casserole, green beans, whole grain dinner rolls....LMAO! Yea Right! You know Hog Maass is on her 5th pound of butter, snout deep in ranch packets and cheese. 🐽 Pigfuckles Motto: If it is MSG Free...It is not for ME! 🐽WeeWee🐽
Only the best for her family! I hope the Autism Princess likes todays feast because we all know she will be eating these leftovers for the next month...(insert dramatic snout rub here! 😜)

Have the best day EVER Tattlers! Just remember, today is a good day, afterall...you are not a Maasssvie! Winner Winner Turkey Dinner! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlestpeanut

Interesting how they can always talk about being SO charitable, kind, and good-hearted people, and how they gave $ 2,500 to a grocery store to help a few people out when that narcissistic man-baby can't even support his first daughter, who actually could use and deserves that money. He's so disgusting.

Good people don't lie, and deny their offspring and also pretend they don't exist. I suppose you can't expect much from a narcissist though, It's all about THEM, blaming others, and their greedy nature.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Well the good thing about that cooktop being on the island is that we don't have to look at that stupid vase of flowers every day.

• Haha

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201124_204358.jpg

This is the last thing I can see on her page. And it makes my blood boil to see her in her big house. Showing off her new fitted kitchen. And right below is a begging button asking for 'surport'! Just fuck off Priscilla!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
Just browsing.
In the vlog a year ago called "you're famous"
It caught my attention because Big P's weight loss is apparent.
P jokes and talks about doc appt and her new life as a healthy person.
She is genuinely friendly and sweet to abs.
No LL hustle, no big pool, boat.
I remembered why I started watching them.
Grateful, funny, informative, genuine, excited.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just forced myself to watch Hoglets vlog. Does he ever do any work? Is this university worth going to?

There is definitely a bromance going on with Taj.
I think I have only watched 2 of Isaiahs vlogs, and have scrolled through a couple when I wanted to see what someone here has mentioned, but from the little bit Ive seen, I like Taj.
He has a laid back, hippy-ish attitude that I like. I even like that he looks different. The tshirts, shaggy hair... Isaiah dresses like a retired US Senator half of the time, along with the hair cut to match. I get the impression that Taj is actually dressing himself, choosing his own "look", while Isaiah is still being dressed and groomed by Mommy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
It is a publicity stunt on the back of the poorest of the poor.
Gotta take the focus off the non-mask-wearing, large-gathering-attending, reckless pandemic behavior criticism somehow.
"How dare you say we don't care about others!! Look at this FOOD we donated to the HOMELESS!"

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I’m new here and trying to catch up....but haven’t seen an answer to this yet. I’m sure this has been discussed plenty in the past!
—why is Summer there 24/7? Is she a paid caregiver which I thought months ago but now am confused?
I don’t see her teaching Abby, caregiving Abby. I see her tickling and laughing/teasing Abby and sitting on the couch with her, like a very part-time playmate.
I don’t get at all what the deal is with her there all the time.

—OR is Summer a paid Employee of P’s MLM company?
—Why is Becca there if Summer is indeed being paid as a live-in caregiver?
Summer came there because they needed a built in baby sitter for Abbie and someone to police the comments on the Vlogs and Facebook. She's very immature and I think Cilla keeps her around because she's the NT daughter she'll never have and because she does the things with Abbie that she doesn't want to do. Asshat keeps her around so he can leer at her.
I think Becca is there to be a second baby sitter for Abbie. That and they keep her around because she looks like Isaiah.

• Haha
  • Heart

Valentine

Narcissism at its finest, "oh look what we're doing for the homeless". I wonder if this only came about because someone that they presume is needy, took some old shoes out of their trash?

Maybe it was a crazed humper that wants to sniff them.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
That grocery thing..ugh... they are going to break their arms patting themselves on their back. The good thing to do would be to do it with no one knowing... just do it and just the h up. Also.. instead of "random people" at a grocery store... give to a good charity who will give to people who desperately need it. They could be giving to people who are not in need.

• Heart