Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa can’t work with other people because they wouldn’t put up with his temper, always needing to be right, and because he is so abusive he couldn’t cope with being held accountable to those behaviours from a boss.

Reactions: 19
Did you also notice that Asa's Dad's wife said she cried for days about not liking the house and the kitchen.. but now she is better with it.. I wonder if she was very happy about having to uproot and move to Florida.. ? Why would they buy a house she didn't like?
They have vlogged she suffers from severe depression

Reactions: 5
Why is everyone ok with them forcing Abbie to entertain others. This is not awareness. I don’t like how Priscilla says this is my daughter with autism who is famous. Then makes Abbie say hi and take pictures with the ppl. It’s no different than what Zoos do with animals imo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just watched tonight’s vlog . I honestly don’t think I can watch anymore. I am getting to the point where they are making me angry.
They offer Abbie to choose a treat and then decide what she can have.
Priscilla is getting out of hand with all this tiK tok and teenage stuff, she is prancing around like she is a teenager, giggling and laughing. Her friend Lauren is trying to get into any shot she can, which is not difficult with the size of her and summer is starting to really annoy me as well.
I don’t know how they work 80 hours a week as the videos are getting shorter and shorter.
It’s just one big tit show and it needs to stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is everyone ok with them forcing Abbie to entertain others. This is not awareness. I don’t like how Priscilla says this is my daughter with autism who is famous. Then makes Abbie say hi and take pictures with the ppl. It’s no different than what Zoos do with animals imo.
And whats awkward is, if she was so "famous" she wouldnt have to introduce her that way. And better yet, for people who claim not to let autism define them, how about just saying "My daughter Abbie." ????? IMO for two reasons. 1) Autism is becoming "trendy" like ADHD used to be. 2) They're quick to throw down Autism hoping that people who dont know better wont question her obvious IDD. Sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Playlist last year was awful. Abbie was a mess most of the time and poor Isaiah was stuck caring for her while A&P were out smoozing and "spreading awareness" and it was truly sad. If you havent seen that VlOG you should watch. But this year will be "better"because they have Becca. (Their words not mine)
This was posted today and tonights Vlog is called "It's Different This Year" Everyone say hi to Asa!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG I watch the vlog with closed captions and towards the end of today's vlog when they're sitting at that restaurant, A asks Abbie if she liked the flaming onions repeatedly ("Look at that! Is that cool? Is that good? Do you like it???") and gestured thumbs up so she could do the same thing. Instead she moaned and the closed caption said "Nooooo" for a second 😂 Then she signed ALL DONE, but they kept her seated. It's funny that even the closed caption guys know what's up but it's also very sad that she is asked about her opinions but is not listened to. It's all for show. :(

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 4.53.14 PM.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They really should start labeling these vlogs”Parading my daughter around for monies”!
The level they have now degraded themselves too all in the name of fame and money is vulgar!
No child should be exploited like this on social media or anywhere all for a parents ego to be assuaged.

As for PityCilla,she has the emotional maturity of a child herself. She needs to grow the hell up,stop trying to fit in w the kids and be the damned adult in the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched the most recent video and all I'm going to say is that this tiktok tit is getting strange. Also, the think where Asa called Summer "Sum" was weird as well. It gave me this icky feeling for some reason. I don't know why.

And whats awkward is, if she was so "famous" she wouldnt have to introduce her that way. And better yet, for people who claim not to let autism define them, how about just saying "My daughter Abbie." ????? IMO for two reasons. 1) Autism is becoming "trendy" like ADHD used to be. 2) They're quick to throw down Autism hoping that people who dont know better wont question her obvious IDD. Sad.
That guy didn't even know who she was!! I actually started laughing at that point and my kid said ," I can't watch this crap anymore Mom, it's getting too weird."

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
OMG I don’t even know where to begin let’s start with this. With all of the alerts and scares surrounding this coronavirus why on earth would you put your family at risk by going to a huge convention with tons of people in close proximity with all of the new cases that are being detected almost hourly? All for TikTok ? it’s absolutely ridiculous it looks like it’s nothing more than a freak fest for people to take pictures with each other.” Look at me ! No you look at me! let’s take a pic! no you take a pic! Narcissists United like a cult for sure. And why on earth would you be eating dinner at 9 PM with your special needs child? Makes absolutely no sense and Priscilla should be ashamed of herself for eating that late too because it’s not healthy for anyone to eat dinner at 9 PM, especially when one of those diners is trying to be on a schedule (Abby). I am completely disgusted by there self serving actions all for viewership. Just once put the needs of your child and family first, just once. Is that asking too much? They are shaking hands and taking pictures with all these people and encouraging Abby to hug them not knowing what the hell germs they are carrying it’s beyond disgusting given what’s going on right now with the virus. I am Priscilla telling that other YouTuber that Abby is a YouTube star is absolutely asinine. They wouldn’t let her shine in the sky on her own for a hot millisecond that I am positive of, it’s always all about them and always will be sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It just now hit me like a ton of bricks! Why would he want to show that cruise tit video again in another, more recent blog? (I truly didnt mean to put "tit", I meant "ship" but, I'm leaving it.) Why would you want to show the very same video that you talk about your own disabled daughter having a blow out on the boat? He doesn't have one ounce of shame and it appears he is ATTEMPTING to mock us here. Wow Asa, you really don't have any respect for your daughter do you?

It just now hit me like a ton of bricks! Why would he want to show that cruise tit video again in another, more recent blog? (I truly didnt mean to put "tit", I meant "ship" but, I'm leaving it.) Why would you want to show the very same video that you talk about your own disabled daughter having a blow out on the boat? He doesn't have one ounce of shame and it appears he is ATTEMPTING to mock us here. Wow Asa, you really don't have any respect for your daughter do you?
*vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 14
More musings: Looked around to see what this all costs to attend. If they paid just for the 4 of them,it’s approx $2000( that doesn’t include any food,gifts,etc). Now add in hotel costs,and it’s maybe up to $3000. This from what I understand is a moderate price to pay. Some have stated they have seen costs up even higher.
So,if the monies being made from all these platforms they are on is to secure Abbie/Isiahs future,why do they constantly keep spending like this? I mean trips to Disney,cruises,Vegas,etc.
I still can’t believe just how naive those that send them cash gifts,gift cards,etc are. Do they NOT have better use for their monies? Maybe a charity out there that really could use some funding. I don’t know how many of their fans have paid the fees they now ask for to view “extra content” have done so,but damn,smarten up. You are being fleeced so the Maas family can live it up!
Save your monies and take a trip w your own families,or have a night on the town.At the very least,it’s a break from the day to day. At the most,YOU enjoyed the experience,not living vicariously through those people!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What I am going to be interested in seeing is how A&P's relationship with Lauren, Stacy and Kaitlyn is in 5 yrs. Lauren and Stacys daughters are functioning at a much higher level than Abbie already and are much younger. Kaidale has also made great strides lm sure will continue to do so. Right now A&P think its cute to have all these little kids around that their " teenager"teenager" tolerates. Whats going to happen when they are 14 and Abbie is 22 and still the same? I mean Laurens daughter is already reading and writing..do they think shes going to want to hang with Abbie? I think that was their initial (and still is) aversion to Jen. They thought they could make Jen another one of Abbies "besties" and were peeved to discover that Jen is an intelligent young woman that doesnt want to rock on a couch all day, or hold their sweet girls hand. Im willing to bet these friendships disolve later when the little kids surpass Abbie and they can no longer deny IDD. And Im not knocking Abbie. She coukd care less about having friends because she doesnt even understand the concept. It will be a blow to A&P's egos though.

• Heart
Notice after we kept mentioning Jen not having a shirt, all of a sudden she has a shirt? Hi, Asa!
As much as i wish Jen wouldn't associate with them (she is so amazing and deserves more appreciation than they give her), I am happy that she got a shirt. It broke my heart when she talked about worrying that her friends were mad at her and I am happy that she is finally being included.

As much as i wish Jen wouldn't associate with them (she is so amazing and deserves more appreciation than they give her), I am happy that she got a shirt. It broke my heart when she talked about worrying that her friends were mad at her and I am happy that she is finally being included.
My fear is them treating her better and including her now is because of what we have said here about them and how they treated her at Disney. It broke my heart how she was treated there. I wish there was more adults on the spectrum like her that she could hook up with. I fell it's forced now. I'm happy she's happy about it, but it shouldn't have had to been said she didn't have one. They should have had one right away when they found out she was coming.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.