Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie was so upset last year at Playlist and these dumbasses take her again? 😖😖 Poor Abbie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

This is all just my opinion from what I've seen. Asa mistreats Priss. He's manipulative and whiny at best and emotionally abusive at worst. If you start listening at this point, Priscilla worries about the juice getting on her car and he goes "I'll get it... I'LL GET IT" and then the camera cuts. I wonder why. Probably so Assa can continue berating Priss, we know he has anger issues.

Then when she politely mentions the pointing thing, he gets way too upset and defensive about it. She was 100% in the right to mention it but he can't have that. He doesn't just say "oh yeah" or even just say his piece and leave it at that. He goes ON and ON and ON and does not let it go. How dare she question him.

I know we don't like Priss here, but people can be crappy and still be getting misteated by their spouse. Can you imagine how exhausting Assa is? If that's what she has to deal with 24/7 I wouldn't want to do any of Abbie's care either. No mistakes or backtalk allowed or he'll be yelling at you about it for the next hour. Priss' self-esteem is in the mud and I'm sure a lot of it is how he treats her. You have to walk on eggshells around Asa because he does NOT let things go. He's quick to correct everyone around him, but don't you DARE do the same to him or you'll hear about it.

He thinks he edits well enough that he still looks like a great guy. But anyone who's been with someone like that knows the signs and can see between the lines of how he treats her. If that's what he leaves in, imagine what he edits out. He's a weak, insecure, petulant little man who mistreats his wife and son. You know....in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So what are they teaching her here? You can just eat off the entire cake? I’m sure they just teased her and didn’t let her do it. Once again letting her be a prop for a picture. “Hey let’s shove a cake in abbys face and then take a picture like she is going to eat it” she doesn’t understand what they are doing. It’s ridiculous
He was totally baiting her. See that narcissistic grin on him? Gross. Deadbeat POS

This is all just my opinion from what I've seen. Asa mistreats Priss. He's manipulative and whiny at best and emotionally abusive at worst. If you start listening at this point, Priscilla worries about the juice getting on her car and he goes "I'll get it... I'LL GET IT" and then the camera cuts. I wonder why. Probably so Assa can continue berating Priss, we know he has anger issues.

Then when she politely mentions the pointing thing, he gets way too upset and defensive about it. She was 100% in the right to mention it but he can't have that. He doesn't just say "oh yeah" or even just say his piece and leave it at that. He goes ON and ON and ON and does not let it go. How dare she question him.

I know we don't like Priss here, but people can be crappy and still be getting misteated by their spouse. Can you imagine how exhausting Assa is? If that's what she has to deal with 24/7 I wouldn't want to do any of Abbie's care either. No mistakes or backtalk allowed or he'll be yelling at you about it for the next hour. Priss' self-esteem is in the mud and I'm sure a lot of it is how he treats her. You have to walk on eggshells around Asa because he does NOT let things go. He's quick to correct everyone around him, but don't you DARE do the same to him or you'll hear about it.

He thinks he edits well enough that he still looks like a great guy. But anyone who's been with someone like that knows the signs and can see between the lines of how he treats her. If that's what he leaves in, imagine what he edits out. He's a weak, insecure, petulant little man who mistreats his wife and son. You know....in my opinion.
💯 spot on! Assa is a narcissist. They prey on the weak.

Hi I think you are right. Exploitation yes. Abuse no.
Exploitation is a form of abuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The problem with her bob imo was that it absolutely accentuated how she looked as a special needs kid. With her hair longer it looks less so. It was the classic special needs haircut. And that bothered P.
Wow. Those were my exact thoughts!

Reactions: 4
After watching the latest vlog and the one before, I'm becoming more worried for Abbie and the relationship with her Dad lately as he is clearly not getting her at all and he's not realising that what he is saying is having an impact on her mood. He really needs to stop talking about her as though she's not there when she's within earshot. The subject of prompting and ABA really triggered her and upset her and it made her yell.
I'm really worried that this is going to escalate. My advice to him would be to discuss things like this privately in the vlogs in future, either going into another room or waiting until she's in bed/at school and then it will make her feel a little bit calmer.

I'm also annoyed they didn't distract her or suggest an activity to do at her Grandad's house when she went to the kitchen. Instead of saying for example 'Hey Abbie, do you want to play with some slime while you wait for your food?', they said to her 'Sit down!' and 'Come here'. They gave no context whatsoever.

They need to start listening to autistic adults like me and understanding the reasons why she gets frustrated and then things will become a lot easier for her. And they also need to turn the camera off straight away when she's upset or overwhelmed, particularly when she starts yelling and it will allow her to calm down and also she'll get the personal space and privacy she really needs. I wouldn't want my parents constantly filming me when I'm melting down so why should they do the same to her?
We know they read here so I hope they take your comments to heart. I appreciate your comments and take on the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched the newest video and I'm sorry but, if she were my child, and started throwing drinks around in my car (open drinks mind you) I would've stopped that car and made her pick that tit up right quick and in a hurry! Now that type of born in a barn behavior should've been stopped ages ago. Disabled or not, you shouldn't be able to act like a heathen. The way she was acting at the grandparents house would've drove me insane as well. Just all over the place. Summer had to stand in front of her to keep her sitting. They weren't even stopping her from stealing Summer's food until she finally spoke up and said, " she is stealing the croutons from my salad!". Honestly, I would refuse to eat in her presence. Nobody should have to worry about a "teenager" stealing their food off their plate or out of their hand. I have a feeling that they aren't sticking to the "dont steal food" thing and it's really showing. Sorry guys....just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched the newest video and I'm sorry but, if she were my child, and started throwing drinks around in my car (open drinks mind you) I would've stopped that car and made her pick that tit up right quick and in a hurry! Now that type of born in a barn behavior should've been stopped ages ago. Disabled or not, you shouldn't be able to act like a heathen. The way she was acting at the grandparents house would've drove me insane as well. Just all over the place. Summer had to stand in front of her to keep her sitting. They weren't even stopping her from stealing Summer's food until she finally spoke up and said, " she is stealing the croutons from my salad!". Honestly, I would refuse to eat in her presence. Nobody should have to worry about a "teenager" stealing their food off their plate or out of their hand. I have a feeling that they aren't sticking to the "dont steal food" thing and it's really showing. Sorry guys....just my opinion.
She tried to hand it to Asa several times but he was too lazy to take it from her.

She was obviously very uncomfortable in that home. It was extremely small to have that many people there, she was in distress. It is obvious her grand parents do not deal with her well at all.

Pricsilla!! GET OFF YOUR PHONE! She needs to look at these videos and just see how often she is on her damn phone. It's ridiculous!

Reactions: 15

I actually had that same thought. I feel like his family cowers to him in a sense.

Ever seen “The Miracle Worker“ with Patty Duke? I get flashbacks of the dinner scene (at the beginning of the movie) after watching the vlog yesterday. Not as dramatic as the movie, of course, but still reminds me of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She tried to hand it to Asa several times but he was too lazy to take it from her.

She was obviously very uncomfortable in that home. It was extremely small to have that many people there, she was in distress. It is obvious her grand parents do not deal with her well at all.

Pricsilla!! GET OFF YOUR PHONE! She needs to look at these videos and just see how often she is on her damn phone. It's ridiculous!
They should've left when they realized how uncomfortable she was then. It's that simple. They are always leaving places prematurely due to Abigail being uncomfortable so, what is the difference? The drink thing was still not cool, in my opinion. He told her to put it in the cup holder but, she decided to throw it in the floor, not once but, twice. I don't know, I'm just thinking that they have let "behaviors" go on for so long that it's going to be almost impossible to teach her not to do them. They have always been too busy calling them "too cute" to actually stop them. It's sad really. (Just my opinion)

• Sad
Reactions: 18

At the end of yesterday's video P tells Ass .. she is "working". with her phone up in her face.. wonder what that actually means to her..working in trying to rope someone into her pyramid scheme? Working answering comments ? Just seems silly to "work" and be sitting on the couch with your phone in your face.

Also.. Abbie at the grandparents... I think she doesn't do well waiting for food.. whether at someones house or a restaurant.. surely they know this is an issue even before they brought her. Assa's dad and stepmom dont seem to want to deal with Abbie much.. in the footage that I saw. How nice for them to have Summer as constant respite.. wonder if she is getting sick of it by now.

Reactions: 8
Abbie needs some exercise (physical and mental) before going places and stimulation/fun of some sort during being at someone's house! I couldn't believe yesterday's vlog. They should be ashamed, putting that footage up for everyone to see how unprepared they are and how much they don't care about Abbie's general well being, leaving Summer to force her to just sit down and *shut up* in that anxious state she was in. They bring her to a place that they know will cause her high anxiety and get upset when she doesn't sit down and STFU. Don't you guys know your 14 year old by now? It seems like we know how to care for her better than her own parents and that's absolutely pathetic and extremely difficult to watch. I feel so bad for Abbie.

The nasty "I'LL GET IT" regarding the Capri sun and the tantrum he threw about pointing..? That was so uncomfortable. Don't you think you would want whats best for your special needs child, and graciously use the tactics trained professionals fully recommend so your daughter won't be dependent on everyone else telling her what to do for the rest of her life?? Wtf? You clearly do not know what you're talking about, Asa. You even admit that you're confused constantly, so leave it to the pros then. She's highly capable of learning these tasks on her own with eventually no help. It really seems like they're the ones who have stunted her growth by hardly, if ever, interacting with her in productive ways. I would be mortified if I were P and my husband talked to me like that in private, let alone plastered it up for half a million people to see.

Personally, I'd have confronted that crappy attitude of his loooooong ago if I were her. He has nobody stepping up and making him question himself, his horrible tone, anything he does. That's one reason why he is the way he is, because he needs to be held accountable by someone close to him and everyone around him is too timid and quiet to do that!
'
It's not hard to be a good person... in my opinion 😊

Reactions: 15

He is the king of double standards. He will call other ppl out on stuff but, if anyone tries to do the same to him he will rip their head off. I once saw where he said he was not a hypocrite. I just about pissed my pants due to my laughter. I actually commented to the person he was speaking to ," Dont you believe a word of it!!", and it was somehow deleted after a very short period of time. (Holy tit! I wonder how that happened?! Asa, do you know?!)

Reactions: 9
The stealing food gets me as well, especially since she constantly picks her nose.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know why they they can still get comments when so many other youtubers with kids had their comments disabled?
Those that featured children under the age of 13 had comments disabled, unfortunately Abbie has passed that cut-off age

Someone in the "know", help me understand something. Why does Abbie seem to have physical disabilities as well? She seems to have problems with her hands for sure and her legs when she walks. One example of the hands is watching her try to push Sandy away.

I too am of the opinion that Assa is an emotionally abusive asshole to his FAMILY that allegedly means sooo much to him.
I recognize the tone and mannerisms of a "man" like Assa as well.
The thing is, why doesn't she just leave?
She has the money to do so.
Money is the #1 reason women are stuck in relationships like this and worse ones.
Yet she stays.
Why?
Everything is in her name.
Paying him half would be a small price to pay for peace.
She could give him custody of Abbie and finally have the life she has dreamed of all these years.
The whole thing is so weird.
Nothing they do makes any sense.
IMO

Reactions: 13
Someone in the "know", help me understand something. Why does Abbie seem to have physical disabilities as well? She seems to have problems with her hands for sure and her legs when she walks. One example of the hands is watching her try to push Sandy away.
She has motor skill issues and lack of dexterity where her hands are concerned, however, the legs are more down to lack of stamina than anything else. They have never promoted walking very far or standing and as such she just sits or lies down wherever she is at the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.