Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They made a vlog about letting her hair down and she looked really pretty with it down and the fans agreed. He exploited her hair for like two days after that lol, so now I think they just want to keep it long for that reason.

It really is odd that her hair is never combed, I know she stims a lot which can mess up her hair but there are ways to keep it nice. They should either cut it or use pins to keep it down. It’s always in her face.

On another note, if you want to report you can go here and click on “reporting tool”, it actually lets you fill out a form to report.

This I will defend them on. They said the bob got in her face over the day and was even worse. Whenever she is out of the shower or the mornings leaving for school , her hair is combed and put up. She can reach her head and take things out or simply just her rocking/head banging makes things a never ending battle.

Reactions: 6
This I will defend them on. They said the bob got in her face over the day and was even worse. Whenever she is out of the shower or the mornings leaving for school , her hair is combed and put up. She can reach her head and take things out or simply just her rocking/head banging makes things a never ending battle.
I think the bob is cute - with bangs though.

Reactions: 3
I agree the bob was easier to take care of. Abby is cute enough for a pixie cut in the hot Florida summer as well. I think P is obsessed with the long hair

Reactions: 10
Priscilla lives in Fantasy land. She is obsessed with having a Nt teenager. The hair, the nails, the makeup. Poor Abbie couldn’t care less about these things. She would be better off spending some time with Abbie and doing activities that she enjoys.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice on last vlog when Pigcilla said she was going out on a girls day with her friend Kaitlyn , Assa said “ I’d like a guys day out “and then there’s a pause and Pigcilla says “ well you could ask your dad or Isaiah “....it’s apparent he has no guy friends 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The problem with her bob imo was that it absolutely accentuated how she looked as a special needs kid. With her hair longer it looks less so. It was the classic special needs haircut. And that bothered P.

Reactions: 16
She comes across as someone who could be very easily manipulated and coerced into doing something she isn't comfortable with. I also think that she struggles having a less than 'perfect' daughter and probably has unresolved mental health issues off the back of that. She seems to avoid doing a lot with her and would rather spend her time with her neurotypical 'Foster' daughter. Granted, it must be extremely hard to have a child like Abbie and also to just have come from a situation where your husband left you very young with a small child, to go on to have a severely disabled other child. Life hasn't dealt her an easy hand really.
”Hi Cows! Awww, I love you, you’re so cute.” ”Is that the way God made them run?” (Horses) ”Lets go jump on Summer!” “We’re going to crash the young people’s party!” ”I’m going to go outside and start dancing during Isaiah ’s birthday party” ”I know our roof is leaking but I have to tik tok!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
”Hi Cows! Awww, I love you, you’re so cute.” ”Is that the way God made them run?” (Horses) ”Lets go jump on Summer!” “We’re going to crash the young people’s party!” ”I’m going to go outside and start dancing during Isaiah ’s birthday party” ”I know our roof is leaking but I have to tik tok!”
"All the things" "Hey girl hey" "Awwww "
"Hey sweet girl"
She's such an idiot IMO
What almost 40 year old talks like this?
And does it on a regular basis!
I'm getting nauseated typing these...
Somebody please take over. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe contact his other daughter, try to form a relationship even if it's not ideal, let Isaiah meet his other sister, let her get to know Abbie, send her the money he's been holding back from her or at the very least set up a trust fund for her... and then *maybe* gain a little dignity back that's been lost. Be a man and take care of the child you created... and if it's your wife holding you back from doing that... well it's really not her decision to make, is it?
I wanna play!
- stop exploiting your severely handicapped daughter
- put the cameras down
- get off youtube
- get an actual, respectable job. You know, like the kind that provides benefits and retirement plans
- sell the McMansion before it gets foreclosed on
- delete your tiktok account. Also Pissilla’s while you’re at it
- make it right with you’re other daughter. Remember her? You deadbeat POS.
that was FUN! Is there anything I forgot? Lmao

Curious- Maverick is Abbies service dog. Has anyone noticed that there is no real bond between the 2? That when out and about they rarely if ever have Abbie walking him? I get that she may need another’s hand(s) on the leash while doing so,but at the same time,wouldn’t that give Maverick the chance to adapt to Abbies gait? Walking speed,etc? Now that she is older and not a small child?

One never notices Maverick sitting by Abbie as a good deal of Service animals do w their people.

Early on they did use Maverick,but now he has become less of a service animal(or therapy animal) and more a family pet.
I’m guessing Assie And Pissy were far too lazy to dedicate the time and training to poor Maverick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe we should report them to CPS for neglect and exploitation. If we all report it, they might actually look into it. I think Abbie deserves a life where she is treated with respect, feels heard and isn't treated like a cash cow. They should also really spend more time with her and do things she likes.

• Heart
Curious- Maverick is Abbies service dog. Has anyone noticed that there is no real bond between the 2? That when out and about they rarely if ever have Abbie walking him? I get that she may need another’s hand(s) on the leash while doing so,but at the same time,wouldn’t that give Maverick the chance to adapt to Abbies gait? Walking speed,etc? Now that she is older and not a small child?

One never notices Maverick sitting by Abbie as a good deal of Service animals do w their people.

Early on they did use Maverick,but now he has become less of a service animal(or therapy animal) and more a family pet.
I believe maverick is retired now

I cant tell you what the answer is, but I dont think calling the authorities (AGAIN) and reporting negligence is the best idea

Maybe we should report them to CPS for neglect and exploitation. If we all report it, they might actually look into it. I think Abbie deserves a life where she is treated with respect, feels heard and isn't treated like a cash cow. They should also really spend more time with her and do things she likes.
YES!!! It’s gonna take a village.

Hey! Asswipe! Here’s a video idea. Post a tutorial about being a DEADBEAT including step by step instructions on how to keep out of wedlock children hidden from the public.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
YES!!! It’s gonna take a village.

Hey! Asswipe! Here’s a video idea. Post a tutorial about being a DEADBEAT including step by step instructions on how to keep out of wedlock children hidden from the public.
Yesss! We should figure out how to report. I think you need the address to be able to report, right?

Reactions: 1
I cant tell you what the answer is, but I dont think calling the authorities (AGAIN) and reporting negligence is the best idea
Reporting to CPS is a waste of resources. She goes to school regularly, is seen by a therapist and regularly visits the doctor. All of whom are mandated reporters. What is going on does not rise to neglect nor abuse.

Reactions: 16
Reporting to CPS is a waste of resources. She goes to school regularly, is seen by a therapist and regularly visits the doctor. All of whom are mandated reporters. What is going on does not rise to neglect nor abuse.
Technically, them continually taking Abbie to school late could constitute as neglect because they are neglecting to provide her the appropriate resources for success, by not getting her to school on time. This would be up to the school to report her constant tardies to a social worker. Yes, I have seen it done several times. (There is a work around that parents have done, not posting it here to give A&P the solution but there is something they could use.) It is something to make sure Abbie is getting to school on time daily though and not being a disruption and getting as much of her education as she is needed...

The problem with her bob imo was that it absolutely accentuated how she looked as a special needs kid. With her hair longer it looks less so. It was the classic special needs haircut. And that bothered P.
Maybe I am missing something but this was her hair shorter last year

I think the cut you are talking about is the Bob from two years ago when she was 12, which was appropriate for her age.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I am missing something but this was her hair shorter last year

I think the cut you are talking about is the Bob from two years ago when she was 12, which was appropriate for her age.

I think she would look good in a really short cut like a pixie cut. And it would stay neat looking.

Reactions: 3
Really guys? Her hair? I have two NT kids and I would send them off to school looking pristine and they came home looking they went through a war zone. Abbie rocks, puts a blanket over head, lays down and does that tightening stim, her hair is going to be messy after school. Like with the shoes, not that important.

Also....In my opinion No One from a forum or youtube should be reporting this family to CPS. You do not really know them, you aren't in their life. They are liars and users but they aren't abusing their kid. I do feel however they are exploiting her and scamming fans. Report them to you tube, get them demonitized but don't call authorities on them.

His other kid and mom knows all this now, right? leave them alone as well....c'mon

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.