Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Ya suppose Asa saw where it was mentioned how cold he was to her? yeah...I think he saw it. Posting her tiktok or whatever it was doesn't negate the fact he treated her like tit at Disney.

But he sure is listening and following what a bunch of gossipy garbage people suggest. Funny...he doesn't take his viewers advice.

What should we tell him to do now? :LOL:
It would be hilarious if he fixed his fucked up channel out of pure spite for us. Hilarious how we're so "wrong" yet he tries to stick it to us by doing exactly what we say he should. You should be paying us Asa! You're welcome!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep. Ya suppose Asa saw where it was mentioned how cold he was to her? yeah...I think he saw it. Posting her tiktok or whatever it was doesn't negate the fact he treated her like tit at Disney.

But he sure is listening and following what a bunch of gossipy garbage people suggest. Funny...he doesn't take his viewers advice.

Since we know he is watching here, ASA please style your daughters hair in a way that it can last all day without her looking like her hair never gets brushed. Some styling gel may help. Your wife should know what products to use.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Maybe shave his head and eyebrows & start an autism awareness cult

Maybe shave his head and eyebrows & start an autism awareness cult
He is already halfway there... So it shouldnt be too hard haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adults with autism scare the crap out of Asa. He should be embarrassed for how much spotlight he takes as an autism expert when there are actual adults with autism who can speak for themselves.

I genuinely think that Asa doesn't regard autistic adults with the same respect as he does neurotypical adults. In his wold, people with autism are to be exploited and filmed and used as subjects in his vids. They're not "real" people to him, I think he pities them, railroads them, or autism-splains them.

Reactions: 22
I love Jen. She says it like it is,and she has made autism awareness so much more easy to follow than these 2. My heart did break for her re:trip to Disney,

I don’t think Asa cares for the fact that Jen can articulate what she sees as wrong,likes,dislikes,etc. In his world he likes to be the one who has the complete narrative on everything.

What a true gem Jen is to have put her feelings aside and make that great vid for them. I only wish more people would like her page,add to her followers and promote her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He can always correct and "call out" adults who don't have autism and say that their info is wrong and look like the good guy. He can't tell an autistic adult that they're wrong about their own experiences.

Jen cramped his style because suddenly he wasn't the #1 autism expert in the group.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My lord ... please tell me you know the video name so I can look it up. I am going to share another video that shows her throwing a tantrum while they do a live video ... because her and Isaiah were eating snacks while the parents were on their live stream... and when the snacks were all done with, she threw a fit. I really think that it’s too late at this point. They been rewarding her with food all her life and now that is all she knows and wants
No, I sure dont remember the name of the video but, it was at chick-fil-A I do believe. I saw it awhile back so, it's hard to remember. I'll look for it and see if I can find it. Sorry about the crazy way my last post looked, I have no idea how that other line about my daughter and her SSI even got into that post. It was from a previous post, lol. I would think that anyone that has a child like Abigail would want ppl in the community and surrounding communities to look forward to seeing the child but, as it stands, if it were me, and I saw them coming, the first things I would do is to tell my daughter to put her headphones on (due to Abigail's yelling) and I would guard my food. It's not pleasant at all to have to dread seeing a child coming but, that's just my honest opinion.

Reactions: 9
Maybe contact his other daughter, try to form a relationship even if it's not ideal, let Isaiah meet his other sister, let her get to know Abbie, send her the money he's been holding back from her or at the very least set up a trust fund for her... and then *maybe* gain a little dignity back that's been lost. Be a man and take care of the child you created... and if it's your wife holding you back from doing that... well it's really not her decision to make, is it?

Reactions: 14
Curious- Maverick is Abbies service dog. Has anyone noticed that there is no real bond between the 2? That when out and about they rarely if ever have Abbie walking him? I get that she may need another’s hand(s) on the leash while doing so,but at the same time,wouldn’t that give Maverick the chance to adapt to Abbies gait? Walking speed,etc? Now that she is older and not a small child?

One never notices Maverick sitting by Abbie as a good deal of Service animals do w their people.

Early on they did use Maverick,but now he has become less of a service animal(or therapy animal) and more a family pet.

Reactions: 5
Since we know he is watching here, ASA please style your daughters hair in a way that it can last all day without her looking like her hair never gets brushed. Some styling gel may help. Your wife should know what products to use.
I’ll be sure to tell my husband I’m a failure as a woman since I can’t style my kids hair where you can’t tell they spend their days playing and possibly rolling on the floor.

Curious- Maverick is Abbies service dog. Has anyone noticed that there is no real bond between the 2? That when out and about they rarely if ever have Abbie walking him? I get that she may need another’s hand(s) on the leash while doing so,but at the same time,wouldn’t that give Maverick the chance to adapt to Abbies gait? Walking speed,etc? Now that she is older and not a small child?

One never notices Maverick sitting by Abbie as a good deal of Service animals do w their people.

Early on they did use Maverick,but now he has become less of a service animal(or therapy animal) and more a family pet.
They said she doesn’t need him as a service dog anymore. He is a family pet now.

I’ll be sure to tell my husband I’m a failure as a woman since I can’t style my kids hair where you can’t tell they spend their days playing and possibly rolling on the floor.

They said she doesn’t need him as a service dog anymore. He is a family pet now.
Thank You...

If I truly thought anything said here would be of value,then my comment(s) to Asa would be to put down the camera,engage w Abbie more one on one. It would also be to stop talking over others,let them express what they want to say without you telling them what they”mean”
Lastly,it would be to get back to the original format of the message you chose to put out there. These days it’s more about how many hits,trips to DD,etc.
The message used to be strictly about helping others who are dealing w autism. Resources to look into,etc. Now,your links are filled w product endorsements,sign up fees to the site,newest Tik Tok thingamajig,etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does her teacher know that they're on websites that completely tear apart obese people with no limits?? Because if I knew that there's no way in hell I'd consent to being in their vlogs. She doesn't even know what she's been sucked into. They pull these people into their vlogs thinking that they're helping, but they're getting all crappy comments and trolls that come with being a big channel and none of the money. Exploitation.
They're fat shaming on other forums?

Reactions: 1

Her hair was so cute when it was cut into a bob. She needs that hair cut.

Abbie looks like an old woman in these photos. The teacher is a saint.
It's her teeth, I think she has a major under bite that makes her look like an old lady without teeth.

We're not supposed to talk about other forums on her but KF is BRUTAL. They also call caregivers (TW - Ableist slur) tard wranglers if that give you any idea.
I don't know what KF is, but I'll go look around later today.

Reactions: 2
TImestamp: 8:05 It's the small things Asa does that really show his attitude towards Abbie. Right after she's done packing bags at school he reaches towards her chest, and flips her shirt thing inside. Not a HUGE deal, but it really shows that he does not respect her autonomy or space. SHE isn't allowed to grab other people's clothing. He didn't ask her if he could fix it and explain what he was doing. He didn't wait until after filming. If a dad did that to a "typical" 15 year old she'd be mortified and it would be totally inappropriate. You don't just grab and fix someone's clothing irl, especially when it's on a woman's chest. What does this teach her? It's okay to grab someone's clothing and invade their personal space. I'm a huge advocate of giving children bodily autonomy and teaching them that nobody should just invade their space without warning. He does not respect her.

Sorry I know this is a small thing, but I think it's these things that Asa doesn't catch and edit out that show how much he actually respects her dignity and how poor of an example he sets for her.
When I first read this I thought it was no biggie. But then I reread it, and you're 100% correct. They never speak to her, they just "do". Grab her shirts, grab and try to fix her hair, reach out and wipe her face. You're correct, it shows they think she either doesnt care or wont understand anyway. And what really made it "click" for me was the fact that I just spend the morning with my almost 3 yr old, and almost 2 yr old grandsons. And I found myself constantly saying: "Come here, let me wipe your nose." "Can I fix your socks please?" "Lets wipe your hands." It dawned on me how right you are. Sure sometimes we are in a hurry and quickly do something for a child, but in general we DO explain why we are doing something or touching them, without even thinking about it. I wasnt making an effort to do that, its just what most people do.

This was a great observation on your part!

They used to have it short in a bob, but P sthinks shes so much cuter with long hair. I admit, the bob wasnt the cutest (I dont look good in one either) but she never looked unkempt!

It's her teeth, I think she has a major under bite that makes her look like an old lady without teeth.

I don't know what KF is, but I'll go look around later today.
Yes she has something going on with her teeth'jaw, but what really gets me is her posture. She is always bent, hunchbacked. I often wonder why no one works on her posture. If its this bad at 14 imagine what it will be when she is older.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love Jen. She says it like it is,and she has made autism awareness so much more easy to follow than these 2. My heart did break for her re:trip to Disney,

I don’t think Asa cares for the fact that Jen can articulate what she sees as wrong,likes,dislikes,etc. In his world he likes to be the one who has the complete narrative on everything.

What a true gem Jen is to have put her feelings aside and make that great vid for them. I only wish more people would like her page,add to her followers and promote her more.
Jen is a jewel!

Reactions: 7
Her hair was so cute when it was cut into a bob. She needs that hair cut.
They made a vlog about letting her hair down and she looked really pretty with it down and the fans agreed. He exploited her hair for like two days after that, so now I think they just want to keep it long for that reason.

It really is odd that her hair is never combed, I know she stims a lot which can mess up her hair but there are ways to keep it nice. They should either cut it or use pins to keep it down. It’s always in her face.

On another note, if you want to report you can go here and click on “reporting tool”, it actually lets you fill out a form to report.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.