Fathering Autism #59 Asa Searches for Content while Sister Pigcill joins the Convent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does big P not know that leaving your purse in your car is a great way to have your identity stolen? If an app can open your car, can anyone walking by with said app open it? Or do you need a password? They should thank their lucky stars the person dug in the trash and not the car. Would have been karma had it been the car.

Reactions: 14
So I had to catch up on here I was just about 2 days behind, anyway I really cannot believe they needed to get rid of that island, that marble was perfect, but I guess if princess P wants a trendy ass kitchen then shes getting a trendy ass kitchen the end..p,s. I also wonder ( alittle late in the game of me) what Abbie thinks when Asa is talking into the camera and she’s just sitting in the back seat I’m guessing there’s no way she comprehends what he’s doing

• Heart
When Pricilla is talking and casually walking at like 1 mph, she sounds like me when I've been hiking uphill for several minutes and try to continue talking with my friends without letting on how out of shape I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll go first...

-Delusional
-Conceited
-Obnoxious

Who is next?
She could ask her money maker what words she would use to describe her mother:
(Ipad voice)
Zaxby’s
Zaxby’s
Nature Valley Bar
Donut
Zaxbys
Zaxby’s
Zaxby’s

• Haha
Wow when someone posted the ornament I thought someone just photoshopped words onto it to be funny. I can't believe they are actually selling those! And I'm not even sure how it's legal to profit off another companies logo. I watched a show on mtv once called true life and a girl got sued for using (i think) the yankees logo on some stuff she was selling.

Reactions: 25
When Pricilla is talking and casually walking at like 1 mph, she sounds like me when I've been hiking uphill for several minutes and try to continue talking with my friends without letting on how out of shape I am.
Do you remember the vlog after she had surgery and they were giving her post op update, he said he had to cut the sound or not film P when she was walking a lot or walking up stairs because of her breathing so heavy. I am overweight and 47y/o and have had 28 orthopedic surgeries over 20 years, with 9 in the last 4 years on my feet where I was on crutches for 3-4 months. I got TKRs on both knees when I was 44 and then the other when I was 45 , I have thought of. WLS;but have concerns because I am not at a point to do the exercise I would need to to help keep the weight off.. P has truly squandered her opportunity to reach out and show the public the struggle that is there having a disabled child, work full time and struggle with weight... Nope, she decides to go right back to old behavior and undo the surgery.

Reactions: 21
3ADF5805-9113-4605-A99D-C2E4D8D0C5C6.jpeg
This typo just proved to me that this was something they just slapped together for a buck. 10 bucks at that :oops:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Waiting just a few more minutes for my dinner to finish cooking before I tune in, but just had to say that thumbnail of Abbie is awful. Seriously. I think he actually looks for bad ones....or something...but she certainly looks special needs. IMO.
They won’t give her a manageable haircut because they don’t want her to look a certain way, yet they will post pictures of her that actually make her look worse than she really is. Passive aggressive posting

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In this screen shot dated June 26, 2020 Big A is rambling on in "He had a gun" vlog, I spotted Big P looking like she has lost some weight.

She is clearly drunk as a skunk...

But her face, arms and tummy look thinner.
It seems like she was doing ok-ish with her commitment to healthy weight loss.
Then she went on trips, ignoring her pelaton, we haven't seen her in the pool, walks to the park, losing her baby boy... She just ate her way thru the summer.

The whole fam has gained this summer, but she was the one to brag about it.
Lots of people look up to her, they cannot afford surgery and she is cheating her way donut by donut.
Gah I forgot the pic.
Showing Big P looking a teeny bit thinner
But again she is drunk.

I propose a name change.

Drunkin Donuts

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'll go first...

-Delusional
-Conceited
-Obnoxious

Who is next?
Egocentric
Selfish
Denier....

Can someone explain the mylanta reference please?

So their Xmas scam is revealed. Who in their right mind is going to shell out 10 bucks for that?
There Unhinged Followers...... who can't get enough of the abbietude BS ........ These scammers have no morals/boundaries :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't she show they in her channel with the demo? Wonder if they made a stink and why we did get more vids of it? Because she said she was going to share the whole process. And yeah I know they got loads if bad comments about the last video but that's never stopped them.

She said in fb comments it was granite
She claimed on Instagram that they were quartz.

1605167095062.png

Reactions: 5
Shots fired in the comments on Cilly's tit and trash page for the ornaments.
Do these people really think there’s going to be any of Abbie’s money left when her lazy parents are dead and gone? Because that’s what it is. It’s Abbie’s money, and they spend her money like crazy on silly items like a boat and a new kitchen they didn’t need. None of their purchases have done anything to actually help Abbie and better her life. Personally, I think all the money they make off exploiting her should go to an account for her for when she’s older and needs care that they won’t be able to provide because of age, death, etc.

They know that people only want to see Abbie. Nobody cares to watch them. They will continue to make money off poor Abbie until it just isn’t working anymore. And these people think Abbie has this amazing life? Her parents exploit her and have done nothing to help her progress and make her life better. The fans have sent some really thoughtful gifts for her, but they’re nowhere to be seen. They let this poor child rock on a couch while they make money off her disabilities. On one of Priscilla’s lives a few months ago, I asked what they do to keep Abbie active and prevent her from gaining weight. Her response? Abbie rocks on the couch which is a big workout for her. The only time they bother doing anything with or for her is if they can film it for money. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Also, I’m a long time lurker... I usually just like to read. I really enjoy everyone’s thoughts, but when I saw these comments, I just had to add my input! How these people don’t see the exploitation of Abbie is beyond me. It really bothers me knowing they are doing this to Abbie. I just feel so sorry for her :(

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I love shiplap...it looks really good in a beachy home
From the U.K. what’s shiplap, is it one of those things that I’ll probably know by another name?

So what did you think of Asswipe's deliberately staged nose wipes? He started at the top and slid the fingers all the way down.
God he’s such a pillock. We know you read here fool, well here is one for you YOUR KITCHEN IS BLOODY AWFUL,. If you are going for a stylish look for your home , you missed the mark , where did you get your ideas from “ hospital’s today ‘ magazine. Although on reflection it does reflect your personalities, cold, unwelcoming with no real heart to it.
P has tried to be a chef, a designer, a beauty guru and a mother and has failed miserably at them all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The kitchen looks cheap to me! But I guess it goes with everything else when it comes to those people! Cheap and tacky!
And thank goodness they didn't do any shiplap! I'm not a fan. It doesn't seem to have caught on in the UK! I'm greatful for small mercies 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

They absolutely read here, they choose to exploit their daughter so they need to deal with our honest, truthful comments. Do our comments bother them, oh, you betcha they do!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Abbie, her teeth are so messed up. Abbie's teeth look similar to Big P's. Abbie had NO interest in doing "Abbie's Art" If this family isn't donating the profits to some sort of charity, they're pieces (added to the tit they already are) of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 307897
Here you go Stripe69, it literally looks like siding that should be on the outside of a house. Some people seem to like it. I personally hate it.

*sidenote to the person who keeps on reporting me - I'm not trying to derail the conversation. I am participating in this thread and adhering to the rules. I got reported three times by you, please stop.
Oh got it! Tongue and groove. Popular here in the UK in bathrooms but not kitchens.

Their new kitchen looks ghastly! Horrid, horrid worktops - looks like cheap formica to me. And as for that splashback - vile. They really have no idea, obviously didn't pay any attention to a kitchen designer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.