Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I find it funny how everyone thanks the person who picked the name, when they finally actually pick my name suggestion, I only got 2 thank yous. It was pink marshmallow, but they just thanked for the name and after that it was someone else. Two people all together.
Melissa...please don’t take it personally. It’s just a gossip site, and a fun place to hang out. I suggested a title once and it got overlooked. I didn’t care...I just enjoy coming here every day and appreciate that I have the opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

uncannyvalley

You've got to make it sound more like a polite statement riddled with spelling errors and horrible grammar or they will delete it and block you. They can't have people with common sense in the comments proving what complete dumbasses they are. Asa can't handle it.
It should be more like this:

"OMG you guyz, Abbbbie is just sooooo cute and your sensory day looked like SO MUCH FUN! I sure wish I was there with y'all. I was just wonderin if you ever worry about people not wearing masks when you're out and about on your adventures. Now, I know it would be super duper inconvenient when it comes to your mission of spreading worldwide autism awearireness (you really deserve a Nobel Prize for it), but the thought of Sweet Girl getting sick with the Cuhrona-virus is just unbearable! I was sippin' on some Dunkin' just now and I burst into tears just thinking about it! Maybe Kaitlin has some extra masksss in her car? She's a noorse, rite? Praying for ya every nite - just love your family so much!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Stripe69

VIP Member
Agree to disagree
Unless your in the situation don’t think you can fully judge. She’ll ‘fit’ into society in her own way
You don’t know my situation and if everyone had your attitude the world would be in chaos.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

akh141797

Shots fired in the comments on Cilly's shit and trash page for the ornaments.
Do these people really think there’s going to be any of Abbie’s money left when her lazy parents are dead and gone? Because that’s what it is. It’s Abbie’s money, and they spend her money like crazy on silly items like a boat and a new kitchen they didn’t need. None of their purchases have done anything to actually help Abbie and better her life. Personally, I think all the money they make off exploiting her should go to an account for her for when she’s older and needs care that they won’t be able to provide because of age, death, etc.

They know that people only want to see Abbie. Nobody cares to watch them. They will continue to make money off poor Abbie until it just isn’t working anymore. And these people think Abbie has this amazing life? Her parents exploit her and have done nothing to help her progress and make her life better. The fans have sent some really thoughtful gifts for her, but they’re nowhere to be seen. They let this poor child rock on a couch while they make money off her disabilities. On one of Priscilla’s lives a few months ago, I asked what they do to keep Abbie active and prevent her from gaining weight. Her response? Abbie rocks on the couch which is a big workout for her. The only time they bother doing anything with or for her is if they can film it for money. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Also, I’m a long time lurker... I usually just like to read. I really enjoy everyone’s thoughts, but when I saw these comments, I just had to add my input! How these people don’t see the exploitation of Abbie is beyond me. It really bothers me knowing they are doing this to Abbie. I just feel so sorry for her :(

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Kermy

VIP Member
I know I've said this before so no need to tell me that I did but
In the car they have this stupid harness to keep Abbie from escaping the seat belt
But
The goddamn stupid clown car electric cart with the same type seat belt has nothing additional. They have her in the back ALONE at times rocking, swaying and hyping her excitement level up.
Nothing like playing Russian roulette with your kids safety

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Well I’m glad your able to raise perfect children who never do anything wrong so they don’t infringe or others rights... lucky for me Irish people are much more kind and understanding

I am respectful. My daughter doesn’t have the capacity or understanding at the minute. She doesn’t even understand what you say to her. I’d love for all you lovely judges to live a day in her world. Be respectful yourself
I’m done explaining myself to random people on the internet who have no clue about anything
Huh? Nobody said anything about perfect children. People just said that the world is not going to change to form a perfect mould around your daughter, autism or not. And that you can be expected to remove a loud kid from something like a restaurant, where people are trying to eat. Whether she is happy or sad or angry or whatever.
Nobody has anything against small kids not sitting perfectly still or being quiet all the time. Within limits. If a toddler is screaming on top of his/her lungs, I expect the parents to react. I have severe issues with noise, as do others.
Your kid might get a pass, because she is small, but that is ikely going to change once she grows up.
I might be wrong, but to me it basically sounds like "It is fine for me, so suck it up people for whom it isn't." It actually sounds eerily similar to A&P...

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Yeah, that''s kind of why I'm leaning toward "Quit spending so much time on chores, spend more time on ADLs and self-determination." First of all, from a nursing point of view, those are higher priority goals...but also, having worked in a nursing home with people of varying cognitive and physical abilities, I have seen WHY those are higher priority goals. People who can't contribute to their own ADLs, or communicate their choices consistently, have a way more difficult time and are at risk for more health issues (physical and mental). A&P (A in particular) keep pushing this "independence" narrative but they don't really seem to grasp that you generally need to be independent at small personal tasks before you can be independent in terms of running or contributing to your own household. I just worry about what kind of future they're setting this poor kid up for.
I’m also a nurse, which is why my viewpoint is more focus on adl’s instead of chores. Sure she can vacuum while being watched at 20 years old but she’s still using diapers and can’t dress herself? What is a bigger accomplishment and more meaningful? Can’t brush her hair but can put napkins on a table? Those napkins are soooooo important. Takes her shoes off in public? That should have been stopped as a young child. No one needs to eat with a barefoot kid next to you, or should have to walk around the grocery with her barefoot. She will sit down and touch her feet and then touch food. I remember a vlog she was sitting barefoot in a store. I don’t remember which vlog it was. They need to focus on dressing, toileting, hygiene and feeding herself before other less important things. They will be paying more at a care home when they realize she isn’t independent in her adl’s. Now I’m not saying she needs to be perfect at them. But at least needs to understand what to do. She has no clue what to do with a hair brush. She chews on a tooth brush, never seen or heard them say she can dress herself, and she shovels food so fast she’s going to aspirate one of these days

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Stripe69

VIP Member
I think one of the problems with him is that he expects everyone to adore #sweetgirl#autismprincess as much as he does. He expects people to be grateful that Abbie is causing a disturbance in the restaurant , they should forget that they have probably saved up for weeks to have a nice dinner out and accommodate the Maass circus as it rolls in. Not everyone loves your child and they need to remember this when they complain that people are staring at them.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
15. Where's her goddamn IPAD instead of frustrating the kid and laughing
16. After she's frustrated try and hand her the IPAD.....ASSHOLES
17. Amazing what they'll do for filler
18. Just shut up and order fucking food...this is now bordering on cruel
This whole part pissed me off and I legitimately can't tell if they're stupid, cruel, that desperate for content, or all of the above.

She wanted to eat. She either didn't want to or wasn't able to make a decision as to what she wanted to eat.
That's why she kept signing "break" when they asked her 5 times (and probably 10 more times before they started filming) where she wanted to eat.
Then - "Fine, open the damn pantry and I'll get a Nature Valley Bar."
Then, when none of that got them to quit putting demands on her, she just started signing anything to get them to shut up.

Asshat: "When I was a kid, you just ate whatever they put in front of you."
Yes, that's what she wanted. She wanted you to choose. She wanted you to shut up and choose dinner because, for whatever reason, she didn't have the executive function to think about the fifty options on her iPad, narrow those down, and decide on one restaurant.

She's not "just sayin' things, ma'am;" she's telling you pretty damn clearly that she can't make that decision.

Seriously, either they don't understand her at all, or they just don't care.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Oh well nice while it lasted
Hi everyone
FAKE OUT...maybe Asswipe and Piggy were having adult time 🤢
Luckily tonight's shitshow is on 9m7s so still a win for me

1. What's this bullshit, Cherish Every Day and Annoying Her and Cherishing It...great is this the new thing he's going to force on everyone
2. At 13s is it just the way Abbies sitting or is her back getting alot worse...either way I hope the Maassholes are addressing it and just choosing not to vlog it
3. And routine crap again...guess what Asswipe, saying something doesn't make it so
4. Ohhh Piggy not a good shot at 19s
5. Nice new backpack
6. Oh damn "when I make consultation on making youtube videos" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
7. Number one thing is
make sure to exploit your child, number two thing SCAM, number 3 thing use lots of filler
8. STFU Piggy with the judging bullshit...and 2020 has only been a slight inconvenience for you
9. Smug fucking Maassholes
10. Both of them are fucking idiots
11. And here comes the oh so sappy moment of the vlog. Doesn't Florida have a six foot social distancing thing because I haven't spoken to a person in line for a long time...you'd have to talk wicked loud
12. I don't care about your nails Piggy...mine yea, piggys no
13. Awww look fake maternal moment finally.....oops Becca, thought it was too maternal lol
14. Abbie looks sick or drugged
15. Sorry those cabinets are the pits....that kitchen is bland and void of personality.... just like Piggy
16. Go away Summer
17. Again with the freaking cute ..... UGHHHHHHHH ...everything is not freaking cute
18. Really Piggy can't make soup in a crockpot.....oh wait then she couldn't brag to everyone that her brand new kitchen isn't complete plus you know the whole poor poor Piggy being an upset martyr...such a problem
18. Jeez Piggy would it kill you to pet Nala
19. Editing in the car.....can hardly wait for the reason why 🙄
20. Really why... don't care about Piggys shit recipes...they'll just be a rehash of her previous sodium and chemical laden holiday recipes with some fucked up cooter boards thrown in
21. All your fucking vlogs have gotten weird
22. After the beep...stupid as usual
The End

I just wanted to thank everyone for making me laugh alot this afternoon...felt like shit all day and you all made me feel better...it's true
Laughter is the best medicine 🤗
giphy-1.gif

Maybe they can train Nala😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone

Time for the next installment of the shitshow that us

"Little Hog on the Prairie"

Awwww shit he's creeping back up lengthwise 14m29s

1. Way to get the humpers hyper...clickbait title and thumbnail...guess he thinks he's a marketing genius(see last vlog if you dare)

2. Ohhh Piggys pissed, I really hate that ma'am shit almost as much as I hate sweet girl and supercute...yup I'm a nasty old hater

3. Dunkin of course

4. Oh look another unflattering shirt

5. So much filler and only 1m24s in

6. So no ABA therapy at school and only consulting visits from Brandi ...

7. Wondering if that's more the schools choice and not the Hogs choice... kinda sounds like it

8. I don't understand why they don't work with her at home with motor skills...they're always with her and before anyone jumps listen closely, they say the school wants to work on her motor skills 1m58s

9. Damn this is boring

10. Betting they won't be saying thank you for that haul

11. They're gonna lose Nala

12. Shutting down the P.O. Box...yea you don't want to be inconvenienced going to the mailbox

13. Trying be oh so special... donate your money. They should have been saying that all along

14. Who else thinks MaasSquad cares got tagged. After all instead of asking for socks or stuff like that they deliberately asked for gift cards..and probably never paid taxes..yea more than likely never paid taxes

15. All this shit is gonna disappear and of course no shout outs or thank you

16. Boring and sorry if I miss anything but yea gonna fast forward through this tonguebath shit

17. After the beep.. blech message

The End

Boring shitshow....send help to keep me awake

• Haha
  • Heart
I just hope that people with a genuine interest in autism turn elsewhere for guidance and understanding. What this channel now represents is greed, arrogance and a complete disregard for people with the training and knowledge of autism and IDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lizaable90

VIP Member
I miss Sam I Am. She would have been on it lol. Coooome back Sam I am!
Just to let you’ll know, Sam never left for that long but when she “came back” her user id was locked out. I ended up having to fashion a new name for myself but never introduced myself back to the group but just picked up and commented where I could... I didn’t want to fool anyone but the tide has smoothed over and I didn’t want anything rehashed again...
But, yes, emails have been sent out as of last night to both corporations and the company that is being used to make the ornaments. The company was also warned about the possible trademark violation and told that both corporations have been contacted.. The company seems to be a fly-by-night, as long as no one complains, we will do what we want, kind of company... Anyways, I am awaiting a response from all of them...
Thank you’ll for asking for me back and I wouldn’t say anything, until someone did ask.. ;)

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
That may be but you haven’t been in A&P’s situation either?
As I already said we barely eat out ever, no one has ever complained before and yes as she is small most people still find it endearing. I don’t know how much she will develop mentally as she gets older and that’s a bridge I will cross when I come to it. But I still don’t imagine I’ll stop her being happy no
Not as a caregiver, no. But as a therapist. It is part of my job (the other is research) to teach both parents and kids to handle situations like this.
I am well aware that autism is a spectrum. What it isn't though, is a get out of jail free card. And A&P are treating is as such. I don't want to make assumptions about you, but I can assure that people will evetually get fed up with disruptive behaviour and that it is easier to tackle things that could lead to problems as soon as possible. The form of therapy is entirely up to you and your available resources, but eventually there has to be behaviour modification. And I doubt that it will make her less happy in the long run.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Hey yall.
Okay I did it...I broke down and watched just a few minutes of Hoglets vlog. I just wanted to see his speech about being kind. Omg...he is exactly like his father. Entitled. He claims people do not have the right to bash him for his hair or weight simply because he has a vlog. Or as he calls it, an "online platform" He got very defensive and self-righteous especially when explaining he got his hair cut because he wanted to..not because of anything his followers said.
Okey dokey. We get it. No comments allowed if they aren't kissing your ass. Which is, by the way, fat.
And does he ever talk about his classes or school or what he's working in? I'm tired of seeing and hearing about his damn one-wheel.
He needs to fix his attitude.

• Heart
  • Haha

MSlix73

VIP Member
Well I’m glad your able to raise perfect children who never do anything wrong so they don’t infringe or others rights... lucky for me Irish people are much more kind and understanding

I am respectful. My daughter doesn’t have the capacity or understanding at the minute. She doesn’t even understand what you say to her. I’d love for all you lovely judges to live a day in her world. Be respectful yourself
I’m done explaining myself to random people on the internet who have no clue about anything
I have to ask, why are you on a gossip page that points out flaws and short comings of parents who use their child as an excuse for their bad behavior? It comes across odd that you would want to participate with those you claim to raise perfect children. No one is saying that at all... what is being said is that in Abbies case her parents are failing her by putting her into situations that she does not respond well to. They are not consistent with her social education.
Now where you know your child and understand her needs it is not the same for the rest of society to have to conform to how you choose to raise her. Your attacking people for saying that there should be social training for people.. across the board... these children depend on their parents and caregivers for all of their needs. I don’t understand how you can fault others for being slightly annoyed by public disruptions, in my opinion you seem to follow the same ideology as the Maass’ in that regard.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
ALSO ... So cute 🤢 .....Abigail Lorraine🤢.......Great Job 😂 ..... High fives all the TIME... arghhhh

What is Summer's role .... pseudo daughter !.. PA !..... Care Giver !... Respite Worker !... GF in waiting for the Chunky Son !....
When they say Abigail Lorraine, it makes me want to punch someone.
As I said she’s only 3 but is very independent, she likes to do things herself and we will teach her the things she needs in her own time when she shows she’s ready. She’s just started feeding herself and can now go up and down stairs on her own. We let her start these things in her own time. As for right and wrong she knows the word no and when she shouldn’t be doing soemthing but right now she’s a typical toddler and doesn’t listen 🙈 So it’s something were working on.

I would 100% do this. We only eat out maybe once or twice a year and I live in Ireland so it’s never warm enough for outside seating. My daughters non verbal so I will never tell her off for any verbal noise as I want her to talk one day so I will not be telling her off for the verbal noises she does make when happy! I understand not everyone agrees with this but at the minute she’s only a toddler and most toddlers aren’t well behaved in restaurants anyway. We will explain to the people around us and they’re usually understanding if not I don’t care to be honest. If my daughter was making it clear she wanted to leave we would leave 🤷‍♀️
I think you have to be mindful of other people though, some have problems with noises, we all have to fit into society and we have to consider others as well as ourselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

cathy77533

Chatty Member
Well, without watching the vlog, I will say that his haircut looks nice. He looks more like Isaiah, and less like a softer, yet smaller version of Pig. As far has him blowing up like a balloon, hopefully he is able to institute some lifestyle changes that help him now and in the long run. His Hog Maass family has set him up for failure. He wouldn’t know a well balanced diet if it slapped him in the face.

ETA: So, I took the plunge..listening mostly to his vlog and Hello!! Guess who imitates a big, ol’ LISP guyth? That is right! Baby Boy Hogsaiah does..at around the 2 min mark.
Trigger Warning! 😱😱😱 You’re Welcome.🐙
I can only say one thing, at least he admits he gained weight UNLIKE his Mom who keeps saying she's losing!

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was so pissed off about the no masks, social distancing or sanitizer in sight. I stopped grabbing screenshots when she stole the cotton candy. A fifteen year old stealing food is not cute. To openly disregard scientist recommendations in the midst of huge second surge. Do we need to point out the numerous high rick categories many of them are in. I am disappointed that Kaitlyn, a nurse, the most.
Me too. Its a poor example for her to set. I love her as a parent, but she should be advocating for safety, and her fellow medical professionals.
I want to encourage all of my follow Tattlers to please, please be safe. Things are ramping up again. Many of you know I had Covid. Had a rough go of it. The hospital I work part-time at is struggling. (I am not a nurse, I am an LSW and LCDC) We are getting ready to eliminate non-essential procedures again because the doctors and nurses are overwhelmed, and also, sick. We had a mandatory testing this week. Covid tests for all, and antibody tests for those of us who have had it. Guess what? I no longer have antibodies. What does that mean? No one knows. Now Im a nervous wreck, I do not want to get it again!!

• Sad
  • Wow