Fathering Autism #59 Asa Searches for Content while Sister Pigcill joins the Convent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never get coffee out. I drink more than a pot a day (one normal drip coffeemaker pot... and in the even my husband fresh grinds and uses a french press.) I occasionally dress it up but mostly just black. There isn't any Dunkin near... last one I was in was back when they only sold donuts.

It blows my mind they go out and buy coffee at once a day but usually more. Drink these large sugar and fat filled drinks. Add in the adult beverages she consumes they probably tripling their caloric intake with beverages alone. Hell just in coffee.

And the cost... at minimum 3 a day everyday. Thats 21 a week. No clue about prices but that crap isn't cheap...
I’m in a snit after arguing with leg jumpers so please forgive me. I had my son stop at Starbucks for a venti quad macchiato. And I guess you really can’t fix stupid. I argued on YouTube and then moved over to Facebook. I had infusion today so I had all of the time in the world! If I do well this wee I can go back to home meds. And I got my new radiation mask started. Scares the crap out of my kids so I jcan my-scare the older five.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, Spanx only go up to a 3x! She has to be squeezing into them like a stuffed sausage lol They are VERY uncomfortable!I hate them. I'd rather my fat hang out than to stuff into a sausage casing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spanx are very uncomfortable!I have a pair which I do not wear because of how uncomfortable they are!I can't see her getting them on over her legs let alone the rest of her.I'm not being mean because I'm far from small,but, theirs no way she's wearing spanx since they only go up to a 3x..She is probably wearing LB since they have bigger sizes! Like you,I only wear when I wear a dress or skirt!
Yes! I wore one under a dress to go to a wedding. I wanted to claw that sunny beach off of me on the way home!! Never ever again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn’t watch the vlog but what did he say to make it seem that way?
He was complaining about people in the comments telling him to get a haircut or lose weight. Very similar to what we have said here, but I have seen it in his comments too. They just get moderated by someone (probably Ass). He didn't specifically say the Tattlers.

I never get coffee out. I drink more than a pot a day (one normal drip coffeemaker pot... and in the even my husband fresh grinds and uses a french press.) I occasionally dress it up
My Wolverines have me hanging my head in shame. But as always...Go Blue! LOL
Wow...I had no idea DD prices had gotten so high!! Holy tit. I'd spend $13 a day there. $92 a week. A WEEK!! And they have to be spending that, because Summer drinks large iced's too. Plus Asshats hot cup. Abbies juice and dounts. I'm glad I prefer my own.
$369 a month on DD. I cant even wrap my head around that. o_Oo_O

And good god. Now the little hoglet is using the "good human" crap?! Are any of them capable of independent thought, or do they all share a brain?? Barf.
if I’m a buckeye am I still allowed in here or do I get delegated to the pee corner?

• Haha
Well, I hope Isaiah decides to lose some weight. It should be easy to do so given his young age. Both him and Abby are good looking people in my opinion.

Not that it matters but has Summer had any boyfriends come around? I am just curious.
I don't think he will lose any weight. He rides that one-wheel everywhere. The trails that he has shown on his vlog he is always on it. I have always walked trails and have seen many ride bikes but never seen anyone on something that they are not getting some sort of exercise.

Reactions: 16
I struggled thru Hoglets vlog. And it was a struggle. He obviously reads here. My advice to him would be to stop vlogging and go and enjoy being away from your gruesome parents. His nails are bitten down to the quick and he is upset by what is being said in the comments section. Well then stop exposing yourself unnecessarily. He looks so much better with a haircut but needs to shift a serious amount of weight. I am afraid though he is still a spoilt brat.
Seriously, I thought once he was out of his parents "reach", he would see the world and people with a different view! Maybe see/ be aware of the real world and his real world surroundings, not money world life through "fresh" eyes.
I hate that “good person“ or “good human” tit. Don’t lecture me! Haven’t had the pleasure of watching yet.
Well, haven't watched any excepr first two or three and this one. Nope, hasn't changed for the better!

I know I've said this before so no need to tell me that I did but
In the car they have this stupid harness to keep Abbie from escaping the seat belt
But
The goddamn stupid clown car electric cart with the same type seat belt has nothing additional. They have her in the back ALONE at times rocking, swaying and hyping her excitement level up.
Nothing like playing Russian roulette with your kids safety

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I know I've said this before so no need to tell me that I did but
In the car they have this stupid harness to keep Abbie from escaping the seat belt
But
The goddamn stupid clown car electric cart with the same type seat belt has nothing additional. They have her in the back ALONE at times rocking, swaying and hyping her excitement level up.
Nothing like playing Russian roulette with your kids safety
I honestly thought the purpose of the harness was to keep her from attacking P while driving. It is literally in nothing else and they said it is not needed in any other vehicles. Isaiah, Summer, Ass, etc all ride without a harness. Just that vehicle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey yall.
Okay I did it...I broke down and watched just a few minutes of Hoglets vlog. I just wanted to see his speech about being kind. Omg...he is exactly like his father. Entitled. He claims people do not have the right to bash him for his hair or weight simply because he has a vlog. Or as he calls it, an "online platform" He got very defensive and self-righteous especially when explaining he got his hair cut because he wanted to..not because of anything his followers said.
Okey dokey. We get it. No comments allowed if they aren't kissing your ass. Which is, by the way, fat.
And does he ever talk about his classes or school or what he's working in? I'm tired of seeing and hearing about his damn one-wheel.
He needs to fix his attitude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wouldn't you think Hog Junior's friends would get fed up with him hauling his camera around and filming them?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't you think Hog Junior's friends would get fed up with him hauling his camera around and filming them?
Maybe they're hoping to get in on the action too. Remember the old Hollywood joke, "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"? Pretty soon it will be
"Six Degrees of Autism Princess". :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I honestly thought the purpose of the harness was to keep her from attacking P while driving. It is literally in nothing else and they said it is not needed in any other vehicles. Isaiah, Summer, Ass, etc all ride without a harness. Just that vehicle.
Yea he mentioned that in a couple earlier vlogs, they replaced a netting they had to keep her from Piggy
But he seems to be glossing over that now and makes it seem like a safety measure even though he has all kinds of disclaimers. Guess he figures no one notices the other cars🙄
Screenshot_20201109-212515_YouTube.jpg

But he's made sure to list all of the Amazon links for money

• Angry
  • Haha

Isaiah's vlog!
This is the first one I've watched entirely and uuuugh. He reminds me more and more of his Dad every day.
I agree attacking his looks is crappy, but ALL the comments I've seen mentioned his obnoxious and entitled attitude.

And at the risk of suspension I have to ask, am I the only one who wants to see him really break his ass on that one wheel? It's just the most insufferable thing.
I would also love to know how he's doing in school, because I kind of get the feeling he's not as bright as he likes to pretend he is. I'm beginning to think that special high school was not for geniuses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn't someone tell Cilly that her face will freeze as a kid? This was the thumbnail for her live last night.
View attachment 304748
Do they have extra wide width? Asking because her watch is begging for a longer band, can you imagine these cheap bracelets?
View attachment 304749
Hey, buy my (S)LimeLife make-up and receive cheap free gifts!
View attachment 304750
Now they have shark cootchie houses? I wonder how they keep Abbie from grabbing these when she made them.
View attachment 304752
Who has the bullshit button?
View attachment 304753
The leghumpers were not happy. Of course, Ass had to respond like the ass he is. Also, why do the leghumpers think the detractors of the channel are "jealous" of the Maasholes' success?
View attachment 304754
I will give her this, it was nice to see her thank the person who sent handmade gifts. But she got many of them. Why only choose to showcase one? I wonder if they were getting pushback about did you receive my letter/card/package/drawing? View attachment 304751
Heavy sigh. You only have to look at their earlier vlogs where he readily admits to clickbait. I knew I wasn't imagining things. The Internet has a long memory.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone help me out here...
So Abbie isn't getting ABA at school anymore. I guess that started during her last year?
Was it the school's decision for some reason? Like, maybe she wasn't progressing and so they decided not worth it?
Because now Ass is making it sound like it was his decision. I thought he loved ABA for Abbie. Is he just tryna brush it off now because he was told Abbie wasn't improving?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.