Fathering Autism #59 Asa Searches for Content while Sister Pigcill joins the Convent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering if the mailbox closing has to do with being held against Ass financially... with the child support revision happening. Maybe not but the timing though! And if gifts, giveaways, equal above a certain amount... like 400 or 500 in a year... it us considered income and legally have to pay taxes on it. (I have won some things myself and it is actually tax law)
No. The only way for anyone to be able to attach what comes in the post office to them, is through the vlogs but they can’t know what comes in it daily/weekly/monthly... Legally, the IRS nor anyone can just intercept and look through your mail without probable cause and no judge is going to allow that within a child support case.. They could use the vlogs as a “you get around this much” but at this point, even closing it now, would be too little, too late. He could only contest that on the next time his income is brought into question.
I do think and I am praying, that someone alerted the IRS about the ModSqaudCares not being a valid 501c3 non-profit organization but yet taking in funds. This is highly illegal in any state and they could have been issued a warning to cease and desist..
The reason I say that is because someone asked about Abbie’s school being private and Mr. High-horse was schooling them about Abbie’s school being a listed non-profit school but listed as private..
When I grew up, non-profits meant that no one really made money in them, it was for betterment of the community and everyone was a volunteer. I don’t know when that all changed but now it seems like, the biggest “companies” that have good paying jobs and workers, are all non-profit organizations that funnel the funds back to their workers..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They shut the PO Box down, most likely, because on at least 2 separate occasions, they begged humpers for "donations" for "Maass Squad Cares".
On at least one occasion, they specifically asked for Visa gift cards.
The thing is, there is no legal family foundation, charity, whatever you wanna call it connected to the hambeasts, registered in the state of Florida.
So. Let's say the humpers sent them $500.00 in gift cards. She shopped at the dollar store maybe spending $50.00.
Where is the other $450.00?
Where is the accountability?
There was none.
Most likely their attorneys advised them to put their own money aside and make their own foundation/charity...because they ARE doing that...and were advised to just shut down the PO Box to avoid any issues.
Their big money scheme "Maass Squad Cares got shut down. At least the way they were doing it for 2 years. 😂. They will once again "partner"with J$A to get free labor packing the bags. It will be interesting to see how much of their own money they spend on those bags this year. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshots and Sarcasm is changing. There is a reason, but I won't discuss the why here. But it is why we can't have nice things.

On to tonight's clickbait vlog.
Why is the kit for styling hair in the car? Were you running late, and took it with you to do hair? Cilly is quite annoyed with Abbie and it shows. Your forced smile isn't fooling anyone.
20201108_182658.jpg

I guess because she was a handful, Cilly thinks she might make a break for the pool and body blocks Abbie while her hands are full of coffee and her cell phone.
20201108_190033.jpg

I guess Cilly wasn't as concerned during mail time. I had no idea there was door there. Why did they leave the gate open for Abbie, Sandy, Nala to get out into the street. These people want something to happen. Abbie was very uncomfortable using these stairs. But hey, it is a shortcut. Later, Abbie was balking at going up the steps with packages. Why not put the camera down to help your daughter into the house? Oh yeah, everything must be documented.
20201108_183140.jpg

Abbie's "garden" isn't looking so hot. I guess its usefulness is over.
20201108_183126.jpg

They got new chairs for the sitting area! The old ones were blue/black and white striped! These are also too small for her.
20201108_182726.jpg

How is this Abbie enjoying mail time? She looks miserable. Not enough candy reinforces to keep her "performing" for the vlog.
20201108_182909.jpg

This screenshot just made me laugh. You know Cilly was screaming internally about that toy breaking something, or Sandy breaking something chasing it.
20201108_182932.jpg

I hope Nala pukes in your shoes or clothes. She seemed less than thrilled. Sandy just wants to play with Nala. Where is Maverick?
20201108_183014.jpg

These bozos left Maverick outside during mailtime. Wow...crappy pet parents.
20201108_190541.jpg

Cilly you look stupid.
20201108_190525.jpg

I am done. What a freaking clickbait. You know the leghumpers are losing their minds right now. They did this for the views and to gain Patreon subscribers.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone

Time for the next installment of the shitshow that us

"Little Hog on the Prairie"

Awwww tit he's creeping back up lengthwise 14m29s

1. Way to get the humpers hyper...clickbait title and thumbnail...guess he thinks he's a marketing genius(see last vlog if you dare)

2. Ohhh Piggys pissed, I really hate that ma'am tit almost as much as I hate sweet girl and supercute...yup I'm a nasty old hater

3. Dunkin of course

4. Oh look another unflattering shirt

5. So much filler and only 1m24s in

6. So no ABA therapy at school and only consulting visits from Brandi ...

7. Wondering if that's more the schools choice and not the Hogs choice... kinda sounds like it

8. I don't understand why they don't work with her at home with motor skills...they're always with her and before anyone jumps listen closely, they say the school wants to work on her motor skills 1m58s

9. Damn this is boring

10. Betting they won't be saying thank you for that haul

11. They're gonna lose Nala

12. Shutting down the P.O. Box...yea you don't want to be inconvenienced going to the mailbox

13. Trying be oh so special... donate your money. They should have been saying that all along

14. Who else thinks MaasSquad cares got tagged. After all instead of asking for socks or stuff like that they deliberately asked for gift cards..and probably never paid taxes..yea more than likely never paid taxes

15. All this tit is gonna disappear and of course no shout outs or thank you

16. Boring and sorry if I miss anything but yea gonna fast forward through this tonguebath tit

17. After the beep.. blech message

The End

Boring shitshow....send help to keep me awake

#12 for sure! 👍🏻👍
Thanks for the title and new thread y’all!!

Also, them shutting down the post office will bring followers closer to them because they can and will find their home address now..
The real question, did the post office finally get mad and tell them that if they couldn’t pick up their mail more often, they wouldn’t continue holding it? Did they get told that they had to purchase a bigger box and they didn’t want to spend the money?? Bigger boxes can get expensive.

Oh and the difference, they can’t sell the gifts given to them or send them back. So, it is no direct money.. So, donate to a good cause..

Oh and we have a Patreon account and that goes towards Abbie’s trust fund.. I have seen that posted before too.. I am surprised if Asa doesn’t feed people over to it before long..
Such great points! I thought the same thing about the P.O. getting pissed!

Reactions: 14
I hope they ground Abbie from any other trips and she has to remain in the building until the agree for ABA to be restarted, so Abbie can learn how to appropriately behave within the community.. We know Asa and Priscilla will never teach these skills to Abbie. We can only hope JSA puts their foot down before long..
Autistic adults actually don’t recommended ABA at all and compare it to dog training. There’s been a lot of problems with it and I wouldn’t let my daughter get ABA. She gets other therapies in school to help her behaviour and day to day life

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Autistic adults actually don’t recommended ABA at all and compare it to dog training. There’s been a lot of problems with it and I wouldn’t let my daughter get ABA. She gets other therapies in school to help her behaviour and day to day life
Isn't ABA behavioral modification? Please enlighten me and tell me why you chose not to use ABA. I thought it helps people with autism. It doesn't help? What would be a better option other than ABA therapy? I know people who have other disorders that use ABA therapy.

Reactions: 5
Yes but the school runs on an ABA program. If this is what the school offers to allow Abbie to navigate her community safely and acceptably, then it is what is needed. If Asa & Priscilla finally disagree, then she needs to be removed from JSA and sent to a different school that has other approaches... If they are baulking because they don’t see anything wrong with their Princess causing a disturbance of everyone around her, then she needs to be grounded to the school, until she can learn to navigate her community safely and appropriately. If JSA can figure out other ways, then do those but if it is ABA or nothing, then remove her from the school..
I am not for ABA either but it is what they have done and used. They now seem to be deciding that Abbie doesn’t either have an issue in public or they don’t want to use ABA. Which is their right on the second portion but JSA cannot just allow Abbie to cause disturbances and be unsafe... If Asa and Priscilla say no to ABA, no other approaches are used, then Abbie needs to be grounded to the school..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok. I left two mean ( for me) comments from YT. Let’s see how long they last. How does shadow ban work?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't ABA behavioral modification? Please enlighten me and tell me why you chose not to use ABA. I thought it helps people with autism. It doesn't help? What would be a better option other than ABA therapy? I know people who have other disorders that use ABA therapy.
I don’t believe on treating my child like an animal, it’s like aversion therapy. My daughter is severely autistic, she’s only 3, why should I punish her to fit into society’s norms? She should be accepted for who she is, she didn’t ask to be born this way. She receives play therapy which helps us to bond with her and occupational therapy to find other ways for her to express her frustration other than violence. Speech therapy and physical therapy as she also has a chromosome depletion which can affect her physically. Sorry but if I’m in a restaurant and it’s causing her distress I will leave, I won’t apologise if she is happy and using verbal stims? She’s a child and can’t help it. I won’t punish her for being happy it’s ridiculous. I didn’t know anything about ABA until I joined an autism inclusion group were autistic adults shared they’re experiences.
Here’s a article to get you started from previous ABA therapist https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/sociallyanxiousadvocate.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/why-i-left-aba/amp/

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If this ticks someone off, my bad but I was just trying to finish the last of the old thread and saw this:

1604882505338.png

Who is "we"??? And why would it be such a problem to use a different term? But yes, some biracial people, especially adults still use it....many do not and are teaching their kids better.
Just like the "R" word is no longer appropriate. People my age and older may not think the R word is a big deal, but others do. Times change.
White people do not marry a Latino, an Asian, a Sicilian, (etc etc) and call their children mixed. Mixed is only used if black is involved and it has never been an endearing term... just like the "other" word, black people took it and used it themselves to take away the hate and power behind it.

• Heart
It is really not a big deal and certainly nothing personal. Lots just say a blanket "thanks for the new thread which is a thank you in general.
Ir's nice just to have your title chosen. That was enough for me.

• Heart
No. The only way for anyone to be able to attach what comes in the post office to them, is through the vlogs but they can’t know what comes in it daily/weekly/monthly... Legally, the IRS nor anyone can just intercept and look through your mail without probable cause and no judge is going to allow that within a child support case.. They could use the vlogs as a “you get around this much” but at this point, even closing it now, would be too little, too late. He could only contest that on the next time his income is brought into question.
I do think and I am praying, that someone alerted the IRS about the ModSqaudCares not being a valid 501c3 non-profit organization but yet taking in funds. This is highly illegal in any state and they could have been issued a warning to cease and desist..
The reason I say that is because someone asked about Abbie’s school being private and Mr. High-horse was schooling them about Abbie’s school being a listed non-profit school but listed as private..
When I grew up, non-profits meant that no one really made money in them, it was for betterment of the community and everyone was a volunteer. I don’t know when that all changed but now it seems like, the biggest “companies” that have good paying jobs and workers, are all non-profit organizations that funnel the funds back to their workers..
I hope someone reported them too. I work for a non-profit. Yes I am salaried though. I dont know all the ins and outs but know enough to chime in a bit. Most larger non-profits, especially larger ones are governed by a board to avoid corruption. All expenses such as repairs or improvements have to be approved. We have an accountant who handles all payroll, and then paychecks are not only signed by our director but by a board member as well. Since we also receive HUD grants, we are also subjected to annual audits by both state and fed auditors. All donations every tracked...from cash to a bar of soap...because it matters at years end. The Maass' asking for Visa cards with no oversight? WOW. Big trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am wondering if the mailbox closing has to do with being held against Ass financially... with the child support revision happening. Maybe not but the timing though! And if gifts, giveaways, equal above a certain amount... like 400 or 500 in a year... it us considered income and legally have to pay taxes on it. (I have won some things myself and it is actually tax law)
They'd just lie about the gifts for tax purposes anyway.

• Heart
Ir's nice just to have your title chosen. That was enough for me.
That comment was directed at me, if you notice everyone is thanking the person who created the title thread. I only got one thank you. And I feel unappreciated. That's why I don't even think I'm ever going to try to make another thread suggestion even if I could think of something funny or different.

I don’t believe on treating my child like an animal, it’s like aversion therapy. My daughter is severely autistic, she’s only 3, why should I punish her to fit into society’s norms? She should be accepted for who she is, she didn’t ask to be born this way. She receives play therapy which helps us to bond with her and occupational therapy to find other ways for her to express her frustration other than violence. Speech therapy and physical therapy as she also has a chromosome depletion which can affect her physically. Sorry but if I’m in a restaurant and it’s causing her distress I will leave, I won’t apologise if she is happy and using verbal stims? She’s a child and can’t help it. I won’t punish her for being happy it’s ridiculous. I didn’t know anything about ABA until I joined an autism inclusion group were autistic adults shared they’re experiences.
Here’s a article to get you started from previous ABA therapist https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/sociallyanxiousadvocate.wordpress.com/2015/05/22/why-i-left-aba/amp/
Thank you for your article, that was really a big help. I'm going to do research on play therapy because I've never heard of it until now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Sadah That was a good article, I don't have an Autistic child so I certainly don't know what's best, but how do you teach the child things they must know to be as independent as possible, or right from wrong?

I hope someone reported them too. I work for a non-profit. Yes I am salaried though. I dont know all the ins and outs but know enough to chime in a bit. Most larger non-profits, especially larger ones are governed by a board to avoid corruption. All expenses such as repairs or improvements have to be approved. We have an accountant who handles all payroll, and then paychecks are not only signed by our director but by a board member as well. Since we also receive HUD grants, we are also subjected to annual audits by both state and fed auditors. All donations every tracked...from cash to a bar of soap...because it matters at years end. The Maass' asking for Visa cards with no oversight? WOW. Big trouble.
I worked for 26 years at a large sports association non-profit. 501 C3. Lots of policies and procedures.

Reactions: 10
Thank you for your article, that was really a big help. I'm going to do research on play therapy because I've never heard of it until now.
[/QUOTE]

aba also teaches autistic people that we aren't worthy of personal autonomy. you can see how harmful it is in their earlier videos when they take abbie grocery shopping. she's doing what she has to because they have a cookie and have forced her through the process multiple time, but she completely shuts down. in a lot of cases, aba just changes meltdowns into shutdowns because it complies with what the desired behavioural outcomes are, rather than actually helping the autistic person to navigate the world. it also means that she'd probably have a really hard time genuinely learning how to use a 'no', 'i need to leave now' etc type of button on her ipad, because aba has taught her for years that her communication can and will be ignored

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not saying you do this but:
I completely agree but if she is causing loud noises and it has everyone else turning their heads and others that have auditory sensory issues, then you need to read the room and be prepared to leave. Do not continually allow her to scream, yell, etc and cause everyone else to be uncomfortable and others to have meltdowns, just because your child is happy to express themselves as loud as possible in an inside setting area.

Asa and Priscilla run under the impression that Abbie can cause as much noise and chaos as possible and as long as she isn't effecting them, it is okay. If she is standing up, constantly wanting to leave, running around the table honking, causing loud thrashing noises, and rocking to the point that it is effecting the diners behind them, then that is all okay behaviors. As soon as she finally starts beating up on Priscilla, causing severe self harm to herself, etc., then it is finally time to leave.. The Maass's causing all the noise and chaos, isn't okay to others, that are trying to have a peaceful dinner.
I am not saying that Abbie needs to be a quiet church mouse but engage her at the table, keep her in the conversation and keep her noise level to others around her. Asa and Priscilla have almost went tone deaf, when it comes to the noise that Abbie can make and like last week, they went to a restaurant and everyone was starring at them, almost from the minute they were seated and until they left. Even Summer said, it was probably over the noises that Abbie was making..

Abbie needs to learn when it is acceptable to make loud noises and when she needs to learn inside/quiet noises. It is a basic skill that even toddlers have to learn. I truly believe that with time and attention, that Abbie definitely could achieve this skill to but Asa and Priscilla never have tried it. They appease her, continually feed her and then complain about everyone starring at them. Abbie though is no longer a child. She is a teenager and soon to be young adult. These behaviors after a while, are seen in negative light, are no longer "cute" and do not give her a pass within the general public. Eventually, Asa and Priscilla will be asked to leave with her, if she is causing major issues within public areas. There is an expectation of reasonableness that is expected from every individual and when shopping, eating, etc., in public. If someone is causing a disturbance, management can ask them to leave and if they do not, they can be removed by law enforcement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It's a small thing, but Priscilla sounded quite annoyed when Summer asked what drink she got...and she had to say it was one of those peppermint mocha sugar concoctions. I love a good sugary coffee treat from time to time myself, but not as my daily coffee! I swear she's incapable of drinking of drinking just plain coffee and milk like a grown adult.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.