Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard him say on the vlog when talking to the guy that came round that he was talking to a couple with an eighteen month old who had autism. I know someone on here will be able to answer, how can they tell at that Young an age, genuinely interested.

Reactions: 5
I'm actually shocked this hasn't happened yet. At some point someone's gonna film their own unedited behind the scenes footage of the spectacle the Massholes make and post it publicly on Youtube.

Wonder how revealing that would be.
I would love to see it!

Reactions: 9
Finally home and kind of caught up.
This vlog was filmed Friday. For someone who works 80 hrs a week he is falling further and further behind.
And why does he think everyone he yaks at is "interested in working with us"??!! Even his comment in the car later, he cant retire because people were staring so they still need educated. His ego is bigger than his gut. Im surprised his knobby little legs can support all that, but I digress......what I think Asa fails to understand is that people are probably annoyed by Abbies behavior, but more annoyed that the parents are oblivious to it or do not care. Those "stares" were for YOU Asa, not Abbie. Idiot.

Reactions: 31
Not the bayang, the bayang uh oh woah woah f**k nooo

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What will stop her? There must be a mechanism for these poor suckered women to report her.
Just looking at Prissasses skin should do it, her skin is terrible and I'm guessing that's why she doesn't wear make-up all the time..Summer's skin is terrible also. Run Summer Run.

Reactions: 8
I would love to see a behind the scenes view of the Massives at a restaurant.. especially where everyone was staring.. I would probably pay to see that. Asshat probably had his big camera in Abbies face and Abbie was honking and thrashing and possibly stealing food off others plates. Summer was giggling like a hyena .. P was unbothered and kept eating... it must have been a sight.

Reactions: 26
At 18 months old, there is an early screening they can do.

About 10 years ago, around this age, unless a child is severely handicap, they were given a global developmental delay or even a PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified) diagnosis. This means that they could get limited services and help but they are showing signs of Autism or something developmentally delayed.

Nowadays, children at 18 months-2 years are being labeled with Autism, even if they are higher functioning.. That way they can get full services under the Autism service

Then every 3 years, children usually do get re-evaluated and sometimes early diagnoses work themselves out. They are seeing a lot of early-diagnoses of Autism actually be dropped around the age of 8-12 years old now. This happens within the medical or educational fields. Early intervention is working but the label needed to be there to get certain services (especially ABA)..

What does this mean? Who only knows? Does the brain re-wire itself? The ABA therapy hides it enough, so that it can’t be seen in testing? Or is the child just having a slight delay from typical peers and everyone jumps early?
There is great debates about this now..

Reactions: 11
Summer must not have any friends at all! It is so weird how her whole life revolves around them! It’s obvious she is very immature for being 22 years old, but something is just not right there. I bet when Asshat said they were going to watch a movie she was sitting right in between them 2. I can’t imagine a 22 year old on a Friday night wanting to spend it with those 2 idiots!! I bet she bathes Abbie everyday.

Reactions: 23
Its really sad ... she needs to be enjoying her twenties... off camera and with others in her own age range and her family.

Reactions: 14
How about the blog today where they said they don’t know why people were staring at them in the restaurant. I have two kids with autism people just don’t stare for no reason she was probably being loud imagine having to sit through that. They are so inconsiderate of other people around them.

Reactions: 26
Him face planting into the entertainment center would have been very entertaining for sure.

Reactions: 15
Maybe thats why she is stickin' around?

Kermy, I love your critiques!

Reactions: 12
I live for your pictorials!! LOL

Now....I missed Abbie on the toilet. But is she sitting on the toilet while wrapped in a blanket?! Im sorry.....but omfg. They all wrap up in those blankets all the time...wont say more...but thats gross and lazy. Who in the entire hell would allow this?

Reactions: 17
Poor Abbie...why, just why subject her to tbe staring, etc... ??? At least act concerned and try to soothe her some how to control the stimming and yelling! Geez...

Yes. Love the screen shots!

Reactions: 12
I’m missing something here. The bangs?
Go on YouTube type in: not the banyang
This was a viral Tik Tok.
Thank you for that. Being in a restaurant is no place to be spitting out autism awareness. I just hope one day I get a chance to be in the same restaurant and if Abbie went off I would hope that Assa will come to my table, I would tell him that me and my family just came back from the hospital and my grandpa is on the ventilator we don't think he's going to make it, you know Coronavirus. Anyway my mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer, and by the way can you make your kid stop screaming. Okay have a nice day. Bye bye.

Okay...got it! Oh, that Tik Tok!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.