Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back. Just came back from overnight stay at hospital back to re-hab! What a last 2 days!!! Phew...

Reactions: 15
Screenshots and sarcasm. Did she sign sorry unprompted?

Look at you patting yourself on the back gloating about the $20 cup of lemonade that the cop questioned while on your bike. (Do we really think he was on his "bike." No? Or was it just me.)

Way to go Ass! Find the most unflattering view of your wife and daughter to plaster on the vlog. Seriously I did not need to see this. Cilly STOP PUSHING YOUR DAUGHTER INTO THE POOL! No wonder she has trust issues..

Nag, nag, nag. She doesn't want to get in the pool with you! Good God, stop trying to plead with a treat if "she swims a lap."

Okay, now I see the weight gain clearly on Abbie, who is trying to avoid being thrown in again by her asshole dad.

Oh yes, you forced her in. She is swimming quite a bit, and now you are treating herself she is a toddler. Make up your mind. Teenager or Toddler. This is not appropriate for a father and daughter at her age.

Oh look. Cilly is still all made up while Abbie is wet. Is she wet or did he screw up the timeline on his editing of the vlog? Cilly looks the same as the beginning of the vlog. Oh look, her cell phone is in the grip of her "claw" hand. Can't not have it at all times.
I am so glad Omar made the tent she fits in. It isn't as flattering as I think she believes. Also, more shopping online. Good lord, is the money burning a hole in your wallet? Any guesses for Abbie's costume? Of course we may get a video of her trick or treating during a pandemic.

Oh look. Summer is playing the role of the daughter. I really wonder what her parents think if they watch these vlogs.

STOP FORCING ABBIE TO STAY IN A SITUATION BY MANHANDLING HER! If she wants to get up, let her up! Of course Ass got the butt shot while Summer is wearing her volleyball tight shorts.

I thought "influencers" had to mention an #ad or sponsorship if they have a brand deal, such as this spice company. Cilly posted it to her story but didn't hashtag it. Wonder if that can be reported?

Having some family time. Of course Cilly is on her phone, and Ass is documenting it all for the vlog. Comparing this to the flashback Halloween vlog, seems that she is pre-WLS surgery size again. Omar's tent dress doesn't hide that gunt.

Barely a year old and check out the couch Abbie destroyed. That is at least a $1300 couch she destroyed.

I am now hearing "dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette" from the iPad. Score one for being consistent of no dairy at night. She was pretty insistent.

I am amazed. I totally believe Abbie signed "sorry" to Summer. What I am not thrilled with is the overwhelming promise, over and over to Abbie to repeat it. I was overwhelmed watching them trying to get her to use it in context again. Then trying to get her to answer the many prompts about what do you get with coffee? Where do they get coffee? Where is mom? Enough! She just wants the damn donuts. (Oh, you finally realize she is not signing donut correctly. That lesson went in and out of her brain. She knows she is getting the donut anyways.)

of course Abbie is upset that you aren't sharing the gross "ghost pepper" donut with her. Way to go mom to block her from getting it out of your hands.
Oh look, it is so funny to feed her the spicy donut. Little bite? No, it isn't funny that she is trying to pull your hand in for a bigger bite. I am only sorry she didn't bite Cilly for her nonsense. Might be time to invest in another Omar tent. I doubt much of your clothing fits anymore.

Oh what the heck, did we really doubt they were going to give her the whole donut? So much sugar before bedtime! I hope not only did she stim late into the night, but her pull-ups were enough to stop the upset stomach from feeding her the spicy donut.

On a side note. I believe they are trying to hide as much of the kitchen reno as possible. They are hoping it will bring a surge in new viewers and subscribers to Cilly's Shit and Stuff. You know it will be posted because of all the engagement, much of which was negative. They made a killing off that video.

So, when does Isaiah come home? Gotta fix the busted one wheel. Let's make more chaos in the house. I wonder if his college friends have any idea of what they are about to experience.

I swear. I am about to go on a campaign to contact their "sponsors" about them. If they get a Dunkin sponsorship and force Abbie to perform in public like Summer mentioned...
https://giphy.com/ToMjGppWQfQrzN5PqIo

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Great recap, Kermy! And that pushing in the pool pissed me off! Leave that girl alone. She is not your trained baby doll. At least Asa realized she probably doesn’t know the concept of “I’m sorry”. They sure eat a lot!

Reactions: 18
I think they feed Abbie that crap just to keep her quiet and they can continue on with all their more important things.

Reactions: 13
Was kind of funny watching Abbie's reactions to Priscilla acting the loving mom role. But really sad to see at the same time. I honestly think Priscilla does get frustrated & embarrassed when out and Abbie acts out and knows it's not going to get better. Asa is the one pushing it and Priscilla has to go along and "play" the part that she's not comfortable with . I wonder if it would've been different interaction with Abbie if it weren't for that. Just wishful thinking here???

Reactions: 10
Something I’ve noticed for a while, based on how he wears his pants, his style of sneakers, & his personality....is that he reminds me of the immature Jessie Pinkman character from Breaking Bad. I can tell he hung out with the wrong crowd based on that. Which explains his immaturity today, no career, & his past.

Reactions: 7
Decided to search this to see what would pull up. I haven’t seen P’s vid yet, but the candy grabbing mentions made me think to try this. It says a lot. HE put it out there for clicks by labeling her as wild, mentioning her meds, etc.
I think he labels them with "autism" so people land on his videos, increasing his subscribers and engagement. I have said it before that I think that being or having an "autistic" child is the "trophy" diagnosis that ADHD once was.

Reactions: 14
Excellent screenshots!!!

Reactions: 9
I think he labels them with "autism" so people land on his videos, increasing his subscribers and engagement. I have said it before that I think that being or having an "autistic" child is the "trophy" diagnosis that ADHD once was.
Sad it's come to that for so many.

Tonight's vlog is clickbait. Did Abbie learn a new word?
That's right...throw/force her into the pool!!!
Priscilla barely fits through one side if the double doors!!!!
Oh good...a donut just before bed!!!
"Abbie, why didn't you get to sleep last night?" "DUNKIN' DONUTS, dad!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who taught her to say “sorry” Asa?
That new teacher must be making her apologize to the class every day.

Reactions: 21
Go girl! Their sponsors need to know that he is a deadbeat dad, a felon and ex-prison inmate, a liar and an exploitative father of a severely disabled child.

Look who is once again on Cilly's group. Keep pitching that maternal bond you have with Abbie.
https://www.facebook.com/
This is video is awful. P says two years ago she did this activity at Abbies school. Two years ago?? Is that the last time you sat down with your kid for an activity? She didn’t seem to be having fun just trying to shove things in her mouth. I guess this is what’s called a content video?
I suggested that they buy Abbie one of those really cute teepees. They come in different sizes. It doesn’t take up much room and inside put all the stem things and pillows and music all the things she likes. Her very own cute space and she can close the flaps if she wants. No parents no Summer just let her have her own space. Well the comment got deleted!

Reactions: 19
Who taught her to say “sorry” Asa?
That new teacher must be making her apologize to the class every day.

View attachment 293123
That was my immediate reaction. I thought that they might really focus on that in school. Too bad that Ass and Dummer immediately ruin it by having her repeat it out of context and yellprompting her without a break. I swear they have "FOR RENT" signs in their skulls.

Reactions: 15
Priscilla if you're reading this, please do the world a favor and stop trying to put a messy bun in your hair. You look like a 50 year old woman. And I just insulted a whole bunch of 50 year olds.

Asshole said not too long ago that she yells when she is content. "In her element" he said.He said that is why she didn't honk alot when they went scuba diving and she crapped all over the boat. She wasn't in her element=no honking. He needs to get his shitty lies together, not just when it suits the situation. He makes zero sense.

Reactions: 12
Great job with screen shots & narratives!!!

Priscilla...you really, really need a new bathing suit. One with slightly bit longer legs like shorts or skirt. Sorry!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The photo of Ab hugging Pigfuckles is her trying to do her "squeezing stim" which she does when she is particularly frustrated.. She squeezes the shit ouf of whoever she chooses and I have seen her choose big Mama often. High anxiety and I can see why.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.