Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Pretty straight forward way of giving a message to someone I'd say!!!

Reactions: 13
Love me some Panic!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Did you hear that Julie Andrews no longer supports Lipstick Mama's lipstick? It crumbles too easily and gives her bad breath. She explains, "That super color fragile lipstick gives me halitosis."

Reactions: 39
My favorite part of the vlog.
Abbie holding P's arm and giving the tokens to Asshat instead of her 'Mother'.

Reactions: 26
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thursday
This one's just because it's cute
https://giphy.com/olYdaYYdGwLCg We all need a little real cute not Piggy cute in our lives
Do you remember April, the giraffe who was pregnant forever at Animal Adventure in NY state? They had a giraffe cam to watch. Apparently, her youngest offspring suddenly passed away yesterday. Your picture reminds me of that. I was engrossed in April baby watch.

Reactions: 14
They should of taught her how to eat a long time ago. They should of taught her a lot of things. Ps not going to miss out on a hot meal.

So sorry. Sending good vibes and healing prayers.
My father lost his leg as well, absolutely no fun at all.

Last edited:
Boy you are so right, and we all have seen many times Prissasses war wounds..the hair pulling and arm pinching.

Reactions: 16
They should of taught her how to eat a long time ago. They should of taught her a lot of things. Ps not going to miss out on a hot meal.

So sorry. Sending good vibes and healing prayers.
My father lost his leg as well, absolutely no fun at all.
Thank you. Sorry about your dad.

Reactions: 7
I know that the fatties spend a ton on a normal
Week in take out , but just imagine what they have spent in take out during this kitchen reno ........they are somewhat forced to eat out and must be loving every minute of it !!!!!! Any practical family could eat at home and make due with what they have ..........spend spend spend !!!!!!

Reactions: 19
I think this may be the last vlog I can actually watch...what a waste of time.

View attachment 291939
Hahaha The question was answered. But of course, not by Asshat!
Now she grabs prepped foods...or unprepped...in the kitchen on cilla's stuff&things when they have her "help" Priscilla's cook. Or, if she's left unattended with a whole pizza on the counter that she pretty much ate except maybe 1 slice and a couple others she partially ate!

Reactions: 9
A lot of us think that was staged.

Best part if the vlog...

Abby grabbing tokens and refusing P any. Even when she put her mitts out in the way of Ass Abby still refused her. Then Summer pops up so abby gives her some... the ONE P got was not given to her by Ab.
Great minds think alike! lol I just had to make a gif of that moment.

Reactions: 8
Asshat tries to dress things up all nicely as if he's doing this great thing for Abbie's benefit. But really it's because HE wants to go out and do these things, to get vlog content and whatever other reasons. But not for Abbie's benefit.
It's another example of him flip flopping on what bothers or upsets Abbie and what doesn't. Sometimes he makes exceptions and modifies what they're doing because of her sensory processing disorder. Then we have days like last night's vlog where he basically acted like "What sensory processing disorder?? Abbie is just a lazy teenager who doesn't want to do anything so, we're going to make her."
I agree with the other members who brought this up. There were SO many things on their little day trip that must have been way over-stimulating and sensory overload for Abbie. This would make her want to shut down and be unable to really have that "good experience" that Asshat was going on and on about.
It seems like Asshat tries to employ exposure therapy with Abbie. Forcing her to confront head on the things that bother and upset her. Now, I'm not a professional by any means but I really don't think exposure therapy is appropriate for Abbie or would have any real chance of working for her in a positive or beneficial way.

Reactions: 16
Good morning, afternoon, evening fellow tattlers. Hope your day/night is a fabulous one!

I honestly don't see how Issy was able to be seen in public with Pigcill and not die of shame. If I had a mother that looked like Piggy, I wouldn't want to be seen with her in public. Surely you'd be too embarassed to have that thing as a mother, what with her huge gunt, redwood legs, lisp, droopy snout and constant snout wiping. She's a disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.