Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the world is she wearing? 😜😂🤣😂😜 The bow and whatever that thing she is showing off on her upper torso are hideous. This woman reminds me of a crazy cat lady without the cats. Lmao...her "bomb.com" product is said to help will all the (age spots and sun spots) things...this witch has flown off the deep edge. Lmao..there is a reason that top/king size spreadsheet was 80% off. Pig needs to get help with her addictions. I'm assuming she just buys crap to give herself that rush of "good feeling" View attachment 288653View attachment 288656
And she didn't notice the spots on her face when staring at herself in the camera?! The look on her face and pose while "modeling" the blouse?!
Priscilla wipes her nose and snorts sometimes while doing it, Asa and Summer also wipe their noses?! Ok. Just all around weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was VERY disturbing. Yikes.
And I felt very bad for those people sitting next to them. How awkward. View attachment 288112
How pissed do you think those people would be if they knew their son was plastered all over you tube without their consent? It‘s another invasion of privacy for them...the staring and then the filming.

Reactions: 23
I'm sure you're right. Hmmm, I'm wondering if just maybe Abbie had already made her move and lurched for the food and he didn't film it! Makes me wonder with the way that woman is keeping an eye on Abbie!
Why are we assuming the woman is keeping an eye on Abbie or bothered by anything Abbie is doing? Maybe she's keeping an eye on the unkempt old man filming a teenage girl with special needs AND her own son with a giant camera and professional-grade mic. That tit would make me a lot more nervous than anything Abbie could do.

Edit to add...and he's accompanied by his old wife and what appears to be another giggly teenage girl, who was probably hanging all over the special needs one and saying "awww so cute!" to her at some point during the meal. Yeah. Sus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are we assuming the woman is keeping an eye on Abbie or bothered by anything Abbie is doing? Maybe she's keeping an eye on the unkempt old man filming a teenage girl with special needs AND her own son with a giant camera and professional-grade mic. That tit would make me a lot more nervous than anything Abbie could do.

Edit to add...and he's accompanied by his old wife and what appears to be another giggly teenage girl, who was probably hanging all over the special needs one and saying "awww so cute!" to her at some point during the meal. Yeah. Sus.
True. You make a good point. 😊

Reactions: 8

If someone was staring at me so intently I would be nervous, she couldn't take her eyes off that food and we don’t know if she was doing the swaying and honking before that. I’ve seen Abbie do a food grab and it’s not pleasant.

Reactions: 25
If someone was staring at me so intently I would be nervous, she couldn't take her eyes off that food and we don’t know if she was doing the swaying and honking before that. I’ve seen Abbie do a food grab and it’s not pleasant.
I agree.
One, I would be annoyed as hell because no one wants to be stared at. Its uncomfortable.
Her son is smaller than Abbie. I'd be watching her too.
And Asa wasnt exactly whispering when he was talking about her grabbing others foods and her "self-control".
Later, Asa made a point of tellling the vlog that Abbie was "interacting" with that family....spreading that awareness...and she can go anywhere she wants, etc., he was being an asshole. He knew they were annoyed and didnt give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They are completely oblivious to anything that doesn't directly concern them. They are even clueless about other special needs. They don't think a single second about ramifications for other people. The woman Abby grabbed could have severe PTSD with being grabbed as a trigger (just the first example that sprung to mind). Heck, even autism could have vastly different reactions to Abbies antics. You know, the thing they claim to be the uber-experts in...
Little anecdote: We have one girl in one of our group homes. She has moderate IDD and some other issues. That said, she is a lamb, happy go lucky personality and always friendly, with one sole exception. She is extremely possessive about her food and gets aggressive if someone (not very familiar) tries to take it away. Not anyone else's food, mind you (stealing has never been an issue afaik, there were multiple restaurant visits without problems), just her own dedicated portion.
Imagine if Abbie tried to grab her food, she would go all wrestlemania on her. And I bet that Asshats and Prissys autism acceptance and inclusion drivel would not extent to her. No, it is all about sweetgirl autismprincesses' rights and even more important their right. They say that they don't expect special treatment, but that is just lip service. They literally expect the proverbial red carpet, because they couldn't be inconvenienced to teach their kid basic rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

To be honest....the woman at the next table was probably keeping an eye on the whole damn bunch of 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoosh

Kinda missed the point, pal 😂 Asa looks creepy as duck filming his own child, yet everyone (including him!) always attributes people's reactions to their feelings about Abbie. I'm an adult, I can handle a special needs child staring or even misbehaving in my general vicinity, but I would definitely be cautious of that bearded buffoon.

Also, in all seriousness, I would be suspicious of someone constantly filming children in public with a high-quality camera. I was a young teen when the Internet was just becoming a thing, and I interacted with some shady characters. There was one guy who told me to join his "photography" group, and it was all people posting pictures of kids in public. Nothing overtly gross, but all hi-res photos of kids in parks or on the street. He wanted me to take pictures of people in the halls at my school and post them. Some people get off on that kind of thing. Asa things just because he makes a "family vlog" everyone should trust him on sight, or be okay with him posting pics of their kids all over social media. No thanks, bud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I would be pissed. I feel like they take advantage of Summer. She should be working at a residential long term facility, counseling center, day program, school system as special ed aide...idk. Lol
I think Summer has to take her own responsibility for the mess she's gotten herself into with this family. Shes either 22 or 23 now. She chose to live with them. They pay her room & board and I believe that includes all their DD runs and restaurant outings. Meanwhile, Summer is proclaiming to be BFFs with Abbie. And yet treats her like a plaything, a toy, a pet. Her exclamations of how cute Abbie is drives me absolutely insane. And now with her own IG or whatever the heck she has...well she's tryna make buck off Abbie too.
Plus I still stand by my feeling that Summer is infatuated with Asssa.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That might not be the case, she doesn't appear to be a person who'd likes to be on camera. So it's kind of hard to come up with that conclusion.
True, that’s why I said my gut feeling, not a fact...I’m also talking about her just being away from her mom, when I was her age I would of been extremely homesick away from my mother, but that’s me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoosh

Kinda missed the point, pal 😂 Asa looks creepy as duck filming his own child, yet everyone (including him!) always attributes people's reactions to their feelings about Abbie. I'm an adult, I can handle a special needs child staring or even misbehaving in my general vicinity, but I would definitely be cautious of that bearded buffoon.

Also, in all seriousness, I would be suspicious of someone constantly filming children in public with a high-quality camera. I was a young teen when the Internet was just becoming a thing, and I interacted with some shady characters. There was one guy who told me to join his "photography" group, and it was all people posting pictures of kids in public. Nothing overtly gross, but all hi-res photos of kids in parks or on the street. He wanted me to take pictures of people in the halls at my school and post them. Some people get off on that kind of thing. Asa things just because he makes a "family vlog" everyone should trust him on sight, or be okay with him posting pics of their kids all over social media. No thanks, bud.
Not all adults could handle being stared at, I don’t like being looked at when I am eating as I have problems swallowing food. None of us know what other people can handle if we don’t know them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Monday Tattlers! 😻
In light of the recent renovations at the Maassive Plantation, I have taken it upon myself to redecorate Pigfuckles “studio” with an actual believable theme.
It is pretty clear that Piggy gets, whatever Piggy wants, WHEN she wants it, without any thought given to how her IDD daughter will be impacted.
Sheer ignorance with this family. Plain and Simple!
🐽🧀ENJOY!🧀🐽
I hope you all have a great day! ❤
View attachment 288457
Too funny...the more you look the more you find 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Loving Oompa Cilla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What time does Hogshit Hoglet post his always on holiday at college vlog?
And arent Mondays supposed to be podcasts with A&P, as well as new Cilla's Scam's and Scheme's vlogs too?? He JUST announced all this last week I think.

And speaking of the fruit of his loins....I am still amazed not ONE leghumper asked Asa why he ignored Isaiahs birthday. Or why Isaiah ignored his.
Maybe there will be some real drama when Isaiah comes home.
One can dream anyway.....😏😏

• Haha
Not all adults could handle being stared at, I don’t like being looked at when I am eating as I have problems swallowing food. None of us know what other people can handle if we don’t know them.
Yet another whoosh, tho

Reactions: 1
Sign in middle of table: FACE COVERING REQUIRED
Every bleeping idiot sitting at that table:

FireShot Capture 284 - WE WEREN'T VERY SCARED - YouTube - www.youtube.com.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So is everyone ready for the combined shitshows of hoglets vlog and A&Ps podcast

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.